❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Translation Park Shin Hye interview for Vogue Taiwan 03-Oct-2018

Q: Can you tell us about your character and your drama (Memories Of The Alhambra)?

Park Shin Hye : I will meet everyone with MOA tv drama around the end of this year. This drama is about Male Lead (HyunBin) who accidentally stayed at the hostel operated by me and fantasy story will happen at the hotel. after that. My character in the drama is a girl who has very strong willpower in order to live. This character will be a little different from what viewers saw before. Jung Hee Joo, my character is a very adorable girl. I’m currently working hard to film this drama. I hope everyone will support & love it.

Q: What kind of role do you find it especially interesting when you select a script?

Park Shin Hye: I always consider both role and script at the same time. What impression and inspiration viewers will have after watching this project, i use this kind of premise to work hard in portraying the character. How the character will be like if I play (this character)? What charm does this character need? All these are the things I consider [when select script/role]

Q: Everyone discovers Park Shin Hye’s different side after watching Little House In The Forest. How was it like while filming the program?

Park Shin Hye: At first, I was a little worried because it’s the first time I went to the place that has no electricity and water but I’m glad that i was able to quickly adapt to the situation. I think about how I wasted electricity and water (before joining the program) because I got to experience spending actual life among nature. Spending short period time in the forest may not completely change my previous habits, but it has a little progress. In little house in the forest, those little changes were accumulated and became a time of simplicity and happiness. It’s unforgotten memories for me.

Q: How do you usually maintain your body? We saw from Little House In The Forest that you didn’t want to give up on foods.

Park Shin Hye: Because I usually gain weight easily, therefore, I often do exercise. If I want to eat something I like, i will eat it in a proper portion. If I feel like eating too much in that day, I will go to do exercise. For me, eating delicious foods is the greatest pleasure and I can do everything for eating gourmet foods. I really can’t give up on foods (Laugh). Moreover, I also like the feeling of sweating when I do exercise because I feel relaxed and delighted

Q: Do you have any special beauty tips that you can share with us?

Park Shin Hye: I mostly don’t wear makeup if I have no filming schedule. I will only put on sunscreen and lip balm. I don’t want to put too much irritation on my skin. Moreover, Clean is the key, I always pay special attention to how I wash my face. I always use non-irritating facial cleansing product. To carefully remove all sunscreen and makeup from our face is very important tip. I have 3 steps for my skin 1. Skin toner 2. Skin essence 3. Skin Moisturizer. I also eat a lot of antioxidant vegetables and fruits.

Q: What is your favorite season among 4 seasons of South Korea.

Park Shin Hye: Summer is very hot, so I feel exhausted, I can’t endure heat. Coldness also makes me feel exhausted. However, I like winter more than summer because I always like winter related things such as snow, snowman and Christmas songs maybe because I was born in winter (Laugh)

Q: what is the most important thing for you now?

Park Shin Hye: Definitely being healthy, not only physical but also mental healthiness. Also, healthy and positive thinking, healthy relationship with other people, healthy life. Although it’s not easy but having desire for this kind of life is good enough. I want to have more time to spend with my family. As time goes by, I feel like I should spend more time with my family.

Q: Let’s open Park Shin Hye’s closet, what kind of color and design (item) do you have the most?

Park Shin Hye: I like casual clothes…as for color (Laugh) let’s just say most of those are black or white color.

Q: What is your recent most happy or touching moment?

Park Shin Hye: It’s always my fans that make me feel most touching and happy. When I was filming in Spain, there were fans who went to see me because they heard about my Spain filming news. Some fan who took flight to see me or some Korean tourists, I’m very grateful toward them because they really warmed my heart.

Source: vogue taiwan

Eng translation: PSHDAILY

• Like 3