❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Ha Jung Woo Wants to Shoot This Movie with Park Shin Hye

Published Thu Jan 12 10:49:00 KST 2017 
Updated Thu Jan 12 10:49:00 KST 2017

Ha Jung Woo Wants to Shoot This Movie with Park Shin Hye

Did you know that actor Ha Jung Woo and actress Park Shin Hye are college alumni?

On December 11, actor Ha Jung Woo revealed he wants to star in a heroic movie with college alumni Park Shin Hye while he made an appearance in Naver 'V Live'.

The host Park Kyung Lim asked Ha Jung Woo, "Earlier actress Park Shin Hye made an appearance. But you guys are alumni of the same college. Can you guess what Park Shin Hye heard about you while she was a student?"

Spoiler
[SBS Star] Ha Jung Woo Wants to Shoot This Movie with Park Shin Hye

Then Ha Jung Woo responded, "A very hard working student" and laughed.

Ha continued, "I did work hard. I was selected as a president of the student council but was put under the academic probation twice. I graduated late. But I was lucky that I was able to graduate."

The host asked the actor, "Is there a particular genre you want to do with actress Shin Hye?"

The actor said, "Shin Hye would fit well into the heroic movie genre like 'The Avengers'. I want to shoot a heroic movie with her."

[SBS Star] Ha Jung Woo Wants to Shoot This Movie with Park Shin Hye

Credit= 'ssinz7' Instagram, '<HA Jung-woo> Actor&Chatter' Naver V Live App)

• Like 6