❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

:wub: Congratulations for entertaining us for all these years , many blessings. May God give you the strength and courage for many more years until you, only you , say enough. Always by your side. Your unconditional die hard   ahjumma fan .  :blush::heart:Fighting . 

14 years and more .....

img_201502121147370425.jpg

park-shin-hye.jpg

Cr: as tagged

• Like 8

On 11/29/2017 at 1:21 PM, alcides14ahjumma said:

Park Shin-hye aspires to be like Audrey Hepburn

Updated : April 28 2016
A-
A+

Actress Park Shin-hye appears alluring in pictures recently released by fashion magazine W Korea on Wednesday. 

In the photos taken in Paris, Park has on intense eye makeup and holds white roses, looking chic and charismatic. In another photo, she wears a dark slip dress. 

Park Shin-hye (W Korea)
During the interview, she talked about her role model. “There is a person I thought would be wonderful to grow into -- Audrey Hepburn. Some people would dream and think about the most glamorous period of their lives all the time, but she was willing to share her glorious life with people in need.” 

Park, who is known to participate in charity works, said it was her mother who influenced her to help others from a young age. “While there are many things I want to do and spend on with the money I earned, sharing what I have with others is also another part of joy.”

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201604280944339964822_2&ACE_SEARCH=1

Quote - Park, who is known to participate in charity works, said it was her mother who influenced her to help others from a young age. “While there are many things I want to do and spend on with the money I earned, sharing what I have with others is also another part of joy.” - Unquote

Like this! - There is always a place for the less priviledge in her heart - Exemplary! It runs in her family!

• Like 6

15 hours ago, euphemia said:

Quote - Park, who is known to participate in charity works, said it was her mother who influenced her to help others from a young age. “While there are many things I want to do and spend on with the money I earned, sharing what I have with others is also another part of joy.” - Unquote

Like this! - There is always a place for the less priviledge in her heart - Exemplary! It runs in her family!

Indeed, parents are the ones, through teaching and modeling their believes, values, and behavior, with a lot love and patient,  that help the children in shaping their character. Shin Hye parents, and many of us in this thread, that are parents , had, have,  and is doing a good job. Any doubt, just look at our children and Shin Hye included( can’t  feel different about her, sorry Pappa and mamma Park, we share. Lol)to feel proud.  Let them, humbled,  know that, all the way we can, by saying out loud, kissing, hugging, writing a note, supporting their activities even if do not make sense to us, making a delicious food for them and their close friends, having that me time with them, making them feel they are our priority after God nobody else, teaching them that humility is a virtues quality. So, they can grow and be strong,  confident, humble,  full of love to share and pass these traits to others. :blush:

Peace and Love to all from this ahjumma’s :heart:

• Like 5