❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

CHXeyBuUkAAV8mL.jpg

CHXeyRdUMAEpJdr.jpg

CHXeyMLUYAEGZvR.jpg

[HONG KONG] SH said during press con in HK, her grandpa passed away this morning so she needs to cut short her trip and go back to korea.

Shinhye confirmed its her grandpa on her dad's side 

Fans shouted fighting to her and himnae. She is really touched and said she's ok

She said she hopes to have a FM in HK next year   

SH will only sign the poster w/o any header or name, no hugs or shaking hands because she needs to get out to the airport asap

cr. PSH_IFC    

Edited by indahm
  • Like 10

CHX_eSkUwAAHNvJ.jpg

cr: to PSHIFC

Our deepest condolence and prayers for you and Your family. May your grandfather rest in peace on Jesus side. Pls be strong Shinhye. Our pray for you and your family.

Embedded image permalink

Cr: to the rightful owner

I can feel how sad you are through your eyes. Even you still tried to smile for your fans while you feel pain to lost your grandpa. Big hugs and support for our angel.

And thank you for HK fans for the understanding and support.

Rest In Peace Shinhye's grandpa....

Edited by BluenB
  • Like 12

Such heartbreaking news to hear of Shin-hye's grandfather passing away. It's a pity the fanmeet was cut short but I'm sure her Chinese fans will get to see her again next year.

My thoughts and prayers are with Shin-hye and her family. R.I.P :(

• Like 8

[150613 FA cr.杜比Toppy 1] Talked about her grandpa during Interview, she's very sad

CHYAmtuUYAA1pja.jpg

CHYAmt1UMAA4fz0.jpg
CHYAmtuUAAA_yNW.jpg
CHYAmxIVEAAV8aU.jpg
cr: as tagged
via: wintercherub

[150613 FA cr.杜比Toppy 2 Talked about her grandpa during Interview, she's very sad

CHYAy4-UYAAff_8.jpg
CHYAy4_UEAAZeiZ.jpg
CHYAy5uVAAEXfZN.jpg
CHYAy8XUsAA9aC1.jpg
cr: as tagged
via: wintercherub
Edited by BluenB
  • Like 11

Guest purpleismycolor

tumblr_nhhhmaw7gi1tkq3l4o7_250.gif

I can still remember this acceptance speech of hers from last year's SBS drama awards and it breaks my heart seeing it again :tears::tears::tears: She tried to hold in her tears as she wished for her grandfather to live long so that when she gets married and have kids, her grandfather will be there to share the moments with her.. I can't even imagine what our princess and her family is going through right now :tears: My heart goes out to them.. My thoughts and prayers will always be with them. May God bless and comfort them during this difficult time....

2dklk78.jpg

Stay strong our princess.. 

Starlight Angels will always be here to pray, support and cheer you on...

We love you...

Hwaiting!!!