❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

More Yoo Seung Ho and Park Shin Hye as the Cutest of Lotte Duty Free Coupling

Posted on June 12, 2015 by ockoala

socu6.jpg

I already gushed about Lotte Duty Free pairing up Hallyu stars Park Shin Hye and recently out of the military Yoo Seung Ho as their latest spokescouple, but there is a new batch of way too cute stills that merit a repeat gush session. It looks like this pairing is here to stay, at least through the end of the year, and the brand has been on a roll doling out great new treats that perfectly fit the seasonal mood. Their first CF around Valentine’s Day was heavy on the pink romance, but for the spring into early summer, the mood is has transitioned to playful and breezy.

My babies enjoying ice-cream, going out on bike rides, and making hand heart shapes captures their sweet synergy without forcing a more mature vibe that isn’t there between them. It could come across as saccharine but instead ends up working mostly between Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho are clearly enjoying themselves and have a genuine connection with each other. It’s still a bit noona-dongsaeng but with enough wiggle room to imagine more. Love it! Now I’m genuinely looking forward to the winter-fall concept.

socu.jpg

socu1.jpg

socu3.jpg

socu12.jpg

socu8.jpg

socu15.jpg

socu5.jpg

socu13.jpg

socu16.jpg

Source:http://koalasplayground.com

• Like 6

Guest purpleismycolor

[Spoilers] 3 Meals A Day

Xports - News: '3MAD' Ok Taecyeon, "I'm afraid to date celebrities... I don't know Park Shin Hye's number"

1434117842345_99_20150612230803.jpg

6. [+2881, -166] I, too, just like Ji Sung hyung, Kwang Gyu hyung and Seo Jin hyung support Ok Bingu ♡ Park Shin Hye

7. [+2023, -108] Taecyeon matches well with Park Shin Hye but he seems to not  like celebrities that much

8. [+1438, -94] They match well

9. [+474, -30] Ok Bingu and Shin Hye's personalities are a match too

10. [+400, -12] Tell her you love her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I died laughing

11. [+281, -25] Bingu Shin Hye.. I need this to happen

12. [+248, -14] Taecyeon-ah, hwaiting~~~

13. [+148, -2] I laughed so hard when Lee Seo Jin said, "Tell her that you love her". It's always hilarious when his hyungs tease him

14. [+126, -5] Please invite Ji Sung and Park Shin Hye again

15. [+99, -2] They're a pretty pair. It would be great if they actually end up dating~ They're both good-natured and hardworking

source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/06/spoilers-3-meals-day.html