❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest bhenhye

Lol,,yes dear,,thanks for your panda hug,,hug you back also chinggu,!!!its part of my everyday routine,that every hour is lurk here,its just making my day complete!!hehehe

Guest purpleismycolor

Taecyeon Says He’s Too Scared to Date Celebrities—Even Park Shin Hye?

taecyeon.png

2PM‘s Taecyeon revealed that he is too scared to date celebrities.

On the June 12 episode of tvN‘s “Three Meals a Day,” the second part of JiSung‘s countryside visit is aired. At night, while Ji Sung shares sweet dating stories about himself and his wife Lee Bo Young, Taecyeon confesses, “I’m too afraid to date celebrities.”

Hearing this, Kim Kwang Gyu asks the idol, “Even if it’s Park Shin Hye? You don’t know Park Shin Hye’s phone number?”

At this, Taecyeon responds, “I don’t know Park Shin Hye’s number,” and Kim Kwang Gyu wastes no time calling her on his own phone.

Taecyeon becomes shy at the sudden phone call with Park Shin Hye, and the others laugh at his innocent side.

Meanwhile, tvN’s “Three Meals a Day” airs every Friday at 9:45 p.m. KST.

three-meals-a-day.jpg

source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/12/taecyeon-says-hes-too-scared-to-date-celebrities-even-park-shin-hye/

aww it's okay Taecyeon-ah :wub::wub::wub:

BF0FA43B-A179-48FC-812F-55CE79D1CD1D.png

0DCED7FA-B2C5-46C5-832A-574C8E501D81.png

cr: K-day, original report from dispatch.

K-netz comments on Shin Hye's airport photos. (Translate from chinese so excuse the discrepancies)

1.[+785 -55] ahhh.....really beautiful; never had any PS...awesome since childhood actress

2.[+615 -57] Is she living alone in this world?...How can she be this pretty :wub:

3.[+569 -54] Really beautiful, wearing a mask still (beautiful)..I am a woman and I'm mesmerised 

4.[+400 -39] Fighting Park Shin Hye! Take care of activities (in HK)

5.[+361 -44] Really beautiful 1010

6.[+57 -13] Wow! really beautiful hh even though covered (face), and no heavy make-up, really beautiful. Feels like glowing from skin - really envious

7.[+55 -13] Eyes are really beautiful...face is covered (but) just from the eyes know already kkk super pretty

8.[+44 -9] Park Shin Hye's acting is good, pretty, personality is good, hallyu popularity is high. support (her)

Shin Hye's arrival is reported in HK newspapers

F9674F4A-D9FB-4C8F-9517-3913BD4DA41C.png

cr: apple daily

Brief translation: Following Bigbang's arrival at noon to HK, K-actress Park Shin Hye arrived in HK around 4.30pm, at the scene there was around 30 fans who waited, female fans even brought flowers along.

Wearing a face mask, Park Shin Hye and 3 work colleagues arrived in HK, 4 bodyguards lead the way. Once out of the exit gate she walked forwards quickly, and was pleasantly surprised to receive flowers at the same time, afterwards she waved to fans to say thank you. During the journey to the carpark, a male fan accidentally fell over, there was also ajumma fans holding their young child following along.

236A3161-9C32-45A1-BB46-0BFF232DB8AE.png

cr: apple daily

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/realtime/magazine/20150612/53847767

Holding a fan-signing event tomorrow, Park Shin Hye arrived in HK a day early around 4ish. It is to taste our famous dim sum!

Park Shin Hye was captured by HK paparazzi heading to Lu Yang Cun Restaurant in world trade centre, causeway bay trying out Chinese dishes. Due to MERS virus, Park Shin Hye just like at the airport was wearing a mask. However, once she realised paparazzi were taking photos of her she felt slightly uncomfortable. She seemed hungry, once she entered the mall she walked swiftly.

Edited by Tiggie2
  • Like 9