❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest purpleismycolor

Visiting our princess' family restaurant is absolutely included in my bucket list :wub::wub::wub:

11098457_441348436020097_456771265_n.jpg

Lots of international fans made sure to include visiting the restaurant as part of their Korean itinerary. All of them were full of praises how friendly Shin Hye's parents were despite the language barrier. The warm service made the food taste much more delectable. For more info. and if you plan to visit the restaurant read here:

cr. parkshinhyefacts IG

Guest purpleismycolor

Park Shin Hye tweeted this photo with the caption, "I'm always myself wherever I go. Ah, this is hilarious. I got 100%!" The text under the result says 'Are you sure you're not a celebrity?'

ㅋㅋㅋ

11116695_822554907782432_1083358038_n.jp

cr. parkshinhyefacts IG

---HAHAHA LMAO :lol::lol::lol: The app says "Are you sure you're not a celebrity?" :lol::lol::lol: even the app knows she's a star :wub::wub::wub:

Guest Suel0ma

wow, so amazed with how the application work..seems to be a fan of uri shin hye..it knows everything..shin hye surely so popular that even app knows she is a celebrity.. :rolleyes::)

Guest purpleismycolor
  • A LOOK AT OUR PRINCESS' AWESOMENESS 

:wub::wub::wub:

11017642_1636217009933499_952532456_n.jp

It's now 5 consecutive years, thanks to her recent win in the 51st Baeksang Awards

11055941_1560869490829962_1051033016_n.j

Park Shin Hye's Visa commercial is being aired not only in Korea but throughout Asia. She joined a vast group of celebrity Visa models: athletes Zinedine Zidane and Paolo Rossi and respected international movies stars like Catherine Zeta-Jones, Richard Gere, Jackie Chan, and Zhang Ziyi. 

11055951_1455355434755094_1694335546_n.j

Angel's Birth (1st Solo fan meeting in Japan 2012)

Kiss of Angel (2013 Asia Tour)

Story of Angel (2014 Asia Tour)

Dream of Angel (2015 Asia Tour)

Cities where she held various fan meetings: Tokyo, Osaka, Manila, Bangkok, Taipei, Shanghai, Chongqing, Shenzhen, Changsa, Beijing and New York. 

11049304_653903201376455_1588385270_n.jp

our princess' weibo account: weibo.com/ssinz0218

Let's have a recap, shall we? :)

So... our princess is the: 

• First actress to win Female Popularity Award for 5 consecutive years in the history of Baeksang Art Awards.

• First Korean model for the global electronic payment network, Visa.

• First Korean actress to hold an Asian tour.

• First Korean actress to acquire more than 8 million followers on Weibo.

and most importantly,

• the first korean actress who captured my heart :wub::wub::wub:

giphy.gif

Let's raise our glasses for our princess' success and

hope for more achievements to come her way

Park Shin Hye eonnie and Starlight Angels Hwaiting

cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gifcheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gifcheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Guest purpleismycolor

tumblr_npptdehQqb1siqvhio1_500.jpg

tumblr_npptdehQqb1siqvhio2_500.jpg

Park Shin Hye Weibo Update (english translation): 

“Shooting for H Style Fall~ as expected, the clothes are just as beautiful this round. Please look forward to it!

cr. theinheritors tumblr

--- I finally got to see our princess' face again :wub::wub::wub: it's nice to see her looking prettier and prettier as the days go by :wub::wub::wub:

Park Shin Hye is stunning for AGATHA Paris photo shoot

Jun 10, 2015

image87.jpg

Park Shin Hye is lovely in a spring photo shoot for the jewelry brand AGATHA Paris. The actress has been the endorser for the chic jewelry designers since last fall, when she became the new face for the brand in Korea.

On June 9, lovely new photos from the recent shoot were released. The pics show her smiling brightly as she holds up a necklace with Eiffel Towel pendants while wearing a chic and simple little black dress.

Park Shin Hye recently acted in the popular drama “Pinocchio” and the film “The Royal Tailor.” She will soon be returning to the big screen with the film “Beauty Inside” (working title), which is set to hit theaters in July.

• Like 9