❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I always follow u guys and read this forum but my english is not so good so i prefer just reading than post comments. Every post about Shin Hye here made my days brighter, i mean positive comments la~ :x

Im so happy for Shin Hye, she always been busy with great deals and jobs.. Cant wait for her new collbrtion song!

@NileRose, totally agree with you. SH has proven to us she can act very well. I would like to see her in a feisty female role. K-drama writers please take note. [-O<
The new Agatha Paris advert of SH is so pretty. It makes me wanna purchase one of their jewelry items. ;))
image.jpg2_zpso60h751i.jpg

Cr: owner

Some of you guys are talking about what role she should choose for her upcoming work.

I think she's at that stage where she can be picky and choosy with her roles because she's popular enough and she's earnt that right. Obviously a good script is fundamental and being surrounded by good co-stars helps, especially if they're popular too.

Some people have said that she hasn't chosen her roles well and tbh... I kinda agree with them :-SS like I didn't think she should have chosen Royal Tailors, I'm 50 50 on whether she should have chosen Heirs because as popular as it was her character brought her criticism and certainly didn't make people think she was a good actress, unfortunately. Pinocchio was a great choice though.

So the role she chooses will be very important, I hope it's a good one [-O<