❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

PARKSHINHYE FOR VIKI SPRING

11001793_832532050153536_735903501412530
                                                                                                                                                                                                11016836_832532090153532_121150074507235                                                             10422370_832532070153534_577338265431487    10390003_832532106820197_275436326543649

CREDIT TO THE OWNER
Thank-You-Animated-Graphics-53.gif

EmeraldG said: Tiggie2 said: I won't speculate why SH deleted the post so quickly but I would like to send the following message to all the different shippers of her:If you really love and care for SH. Please refrain from posting you shipping comments below her IG and twitter posts because how is she gonna date properly? For a girl who is so deeply private (about her love-life), why would she post about your bias so publicly? Only SH knows herself who is the person most suited to her and there is no way your shipping comments are going to affect that.
I don't mean to be rude but please put yourself in her shoes. 
I hope for SH to find her ideal man and if she has found that 'special' person I hope she is brave enough to take the big step and love that person wholeheartedly.
[/quote] ^:)^ Sorry friend for cut your post, you are not rude, your words are right, Her IG account is her way to comunicate with her fans, all we are her fans , shippers or not, we must respect her Space in twitter or IG, but i am sure that all the fans of Shin Hye here are very nice.
thankyou for write it  :-* [/quote] This....I agree to both of you chingus :). Although i don't ship Shinhye with anyone for real. I'm just happy to see people loving her. As long as she's loved and respected, for who she's and just the way she's i'm fine with it.Also, i was lurking in Shinhye related thread, and i notice most of the shipper happened to be from Shinhye's side. Only 4 or 5 folks from actor side. And i don't know why that kinda made me sad IoI. So, i just hope that we will not fall deep in shipping. It may hurt our poor heart.Missing Shinhye already. Hope she comeback with bang on show or Drama . :)

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.6rem; font-weight: 200; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1;"T: Park Shin Hye’s Instagram Poston_Instagram_MOjainsong.jpg

English Translation on my blog: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/24/t-park-shin-hyes-instagram-post-3/