❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest purpleismycolor

Jasmine1213 said: @JenniferG @Tiggie2 Thanks for welcome me to this lovely thread! :) I've just decided to be ShinHye's fan after Pinocchio ended cause I love her acting, love the way she potrayed In Ha's character.
But there's a problem make me think a lot, I'm lurking a lot of shipper threads between Shin Hye and her co-actors, as well as other couples - that have the same actors as a couple with Shinhye. And I find it's not comfortable, since most of shippers are from actress's fans, so It hard to avoid that our Princess is blamed about skinships, or comfortable reactions with their "male lead" of their ships, as well as ShinHye's fans become more sensitive and started to talk bad about other actresses, If someone who started to curious about ShinHye, who know nothing about ShinHye could read these things, they can misunderstand our princess. It make ShinHye's image goes bad, or be misunderstanded since fans started to be like that, so in my opinion, I would like to see Park Shin Hye can build her image independent, support her sincere, more than ship her with her co-stars (although I'm so in love with Darling couple from Pinocchio, and find peaceful with YoonSiYoon in FBND) but I can't stand whenever another ship's member keep comparing between Shin Hye and their bias. It's not funny at all, that's why I don't like about shipping. Instead of ship her with other actors, I would like to know more about her friendships with other actresses, and her career.
There's a quote I've just read  from a FA in Pinocchio's thread: What kind of artist will have what kind of fan - it make me to write down these things, Sorry if it make some shippers of ShinHye feel annoying, cause I'm a newbie among ShinHye's fans.
Thanks to Hong sisters writer-nims, Kim Eun Sook writer-nim, and Park Hye Ryun writer-nim, and other writer-nims for created such beautiful characters: Go Mi Nam, Lee Gyu Won, Go Dok Mi, Cha Eun Sang, Choi In Ha,... and gave the chances to our Shin Hye. I love The Heirs so much, although the motif isn't new at all, but I love the meaning about love that the writer put in it, You're beautiful was the drama made me know ShinHye, and Pinocchio is the drama that make ShinHye shines more and more, finally she was confirmed as a gifted and talented actress, not an idol-actress anymore. I'm so glad about it. I hope she can find good characters as InHa, and a wonderful storyline as Pinocchio in future.  Always support Park Shin Hye. 

Guest purpleismycolor

B-dO_JNCIAAToKt.jpg

Is this a sign? are we seeing the next leading man of Shin Hye? :-B :-B :-B Out of the 4 hallyu kings, he and woo bin are the only ones left :-? :-? :-?
I counted woo bin since he's only the second lead :> :> :>

i dn't knw why bt i want to see shinhye play a drama as a young mother who wear heels and dress beautifully. Or young mother who work as doctor or police woman are good too. and the kid is gal so won or other cute kid also good. Ah really i don't knw bt i want to see her play a role as a mother. Everytime i see her with kid makes my heart warm. :x

Park Hae Jin & shinhye is a friend, and it is a member of the Nike Family.
They were selected in this "Mind Bridge" 2015 spokesman.
Hae Jin, the men's spokesman.
shinhye,the lady's spokesman.

百家好北京weibo

2014 感谢大家的陪伴与支持 2015 百家好将启用全新代言人 带您一起时尚之旅!敬请期待!

1 -23 14:44

7ead1b2fjw1eojfvwpnrpj21kw1m17kf.jpg

7ead1b2fjw1eojfvycs33j21kw23u1kx.jpg

cr weibo

42439317.jpeg