❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

i am really really  missing  Park Shin Hye very much !!!!!! I know ... she needs  to rest and has worked a lot lately and soon , she will focus on her studies .... but I really miss her so much !!!   :((  for now, here are some cfs of my beloved Shin Hye

credit Yogiyo

credit Star1

credit Millet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv99YyFgDX8
credit Adrian Lemon

credit jks turkey
491258163_109848.gif
ctto blingee

Park Shin-Hye, special tie with Kang So-Ra “Same birthday, same blood type”

2015/02/21

Source:.innolife.com/

13401_1.jpg

The actress Park Shin-Hye opened the tie with Kang So-Ra.
On 18th Park Shin-Hye posted the picture to her Instagram on 18th, with the mention “It is the surprising birthday present from Gang So-Ra, whose birthday and blood type is same with me. I had happy birthday with wearing this pretty cloth.” In the picture Park Shin-Hye is smiling with pink man-to-man t-shirt.
In succession Park Shin-Hye made holiday greeting, “Thanks to many people who gave celebration and love to me. Thank you and I love you. Please be happy, and happy new year.”
Meanwhile Park Shin-Hye finished SBS drama ‘Pinocchio’ and she will meet fans in Asia, ‘Dream of Angel’ on March. [Photo=Park Shin-Hye Instagram]

itemprop="name"15 Stunningly Beautiful Wedding Dresses from K-dramas

by Lauren Jinkerson on Feb 21, 2015

Source:dramafever

We've all heard the phrase imitation is the highest form of flattery. No wonder why we are all drawn to celebrities and idols when searching for inspiration from anything from hair to makeup and clothes. When it comes to wedding dress shopping, looking towards the following K-drama actresses will give you tons of ideas to help you find the perfect look. Whether you're into lace or satin, lots of jewels or simple pearls, long veils or crowns made of flowers, there will be a dress that you'll fall in love with.

skipped    .   .   .   .  .

4. Choi In Ha- Pinocchio

Screen_Shot_2015-02-20_at_9.53.15_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2015-02-20_at_9.57.25_AM.png

skipped   .   .  .   .  .

It's so hard to decide a favourite. The lace gowns donned by Cheon Song Yi in My Love From Another Star and Go So Ra in Haeundae Lovers are stunning and very much the "in" style these days. I've been noticing a lot of off-the-should gowns like the one most recently worn by Choi In Ha in Pinocchio. The streamlined look was stunning on her. Seo Mi Do in When a Man Loves and Ha Jae Kyung in Boys Over Flowers also looked beautiful in their off-the-shoulder dresses. I particularly loved the back detail in Ha Jae Kyungs dress. For the more romantic look we have Oh Young in That Winter, The Wind Blows and Lee Seo Yeon in A Thounsand Day's Promise. With the light and intricate details to the long, sheer veil everything worked perfectly. We also have the less conventional, funkier wedding dresses, the most of which is Kim Yoon Hee's dress in Love Rain. But she perfectly pulled it off with the flower crown and tousled hair. My favourites throughout all the list tend towards the more traditional gown. Particularly Nam Da Jung in  The Prime Minister and I and Choi Seo Yoon in The Golden Empire. Their looks are demure and yet extravagant. I think they are both the picture of perfection. 

photo credits (fanpop, koreandramafashion, dramabeans, ohkpop, dramainkorea, allthingskdrama, kdramastars, namooactors)

pls. see more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/15-stunningly-beautiful-wedding-dresses-from-k-dramas/

@JenniferG @Tiggie2 Thanks for welcome me to this lovely thread! :) I've just decided to be ShinHye's fan after Pinocchio ended cause I love her acting, love the way she potrayed In Ha's character.
But there's a problem make me think a lot, I'm lurking a lot of shipper threads between Shin Hye and her co-actors, as well as other couples - that have the same actors as a couple with Shinhye. And I find it's not comfortable, since most of shippers are from actress's fans, so It hard to avoid that our Princess is blamed about skinships, or comfortable reactions with their "male lead" of their ships, as well as ShinHye's fans become more sensitive and started to talk bad about other actresses, If someone who started to curious about ShinHye, who know nothing about ShinHye could read these things, they can misunderstand our princess. It make ShinHye's image goes bad, or be misunderstanded since fans started to be like that, so in my opinion, I would like to see Park Shin Hye can build her image independent, support her sincere, more than ship her with her co-stars (although I'm so in love with Darling couple from Pinocchio, and find peaceful with YoonSiYoon in FBND) but I can't stand whenever another ship's member keep comparing between Shin Hye and their bias. It's not funny at all, that's why I don't like about shipping. Instead of ship her with other actors, I would like to know more about her friendships with other actresses, and her career.
There's a quote I've just read  from a FA in Pinocchio's thread: What kind of artist will have what kind of fan - it make me to write down these things, Sorry if it make some shippers of ShinHye feel annoying, cause I'm a newbie among ShinHye's fans.
Thanks to Hong sisters writer-nims, Kim Eun Sook writer-nim, and Park Hye Ryun writer-nim, and other writer-nims for created such beautiful characters: Go Mi Nam, Lee Gyu Won, Go Dok Mi, Cha Eun Sang, Choi In Ha,... and gave the chances to our Shin Hye. I love The Heirs so much, although the motif isn't new at all, but I love the meaning about love that the writer put in it, You're beautiful was the drama made me know ShinHye, and Pinocchio is the drama that make ShinHye shines more and more, finally she was confirmed as a gifted and talented actress, not an idol-actress anymore. I'm so glad about it. I hope she can find good characters as InHa, and a wonderful storyline as Pinocchio in future.  Always support Park Shin Hye. 

@Jasmine 1213, I'm not a shipper but acknowledge that SH is very shippable with all the hot young talented co-stars at the moment. They all have their merits. I'm a bit selfish so if I had a choice I want  her future husband to have a combination of their excellent qualities all rolled into one such as JYH music talent, KWB height, LMH personality, LJS aegyo, YSY maturity and JKS wealth.  :))
image.jpg8_zpscrh35ale.jpg

image.jpg10_zpstdnfxhkt.jpg

image.jpg7_zpsfxcvoucb.jpg

image.jpg5_zps135ptecv.jpg

image.jpg12_zpstlauxjq4.jpg

Credit: owners of the photos
SH is a friendly girl and for a drama to be successful we have to ship their characters. Nothing more nothing less. ;;)

Guest myasally

is woo bin her only second lead that got the shippers title? or there are others that I miss?

I'm looking forward for her next project but i'm afraid if she is taking the same length of management as last year, she only accept one drama on the end of the year after the heirs.... Well i know she had lot of schedule throughout the year but missing her already lol