❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest 13sunshine

*CURRENTLY NOT IN A RIGHT STAGE OF MIND, AND MY SOUL WENT TO TAEMI'S HEAVEN*

I'm sooooo glad to see the video, because it's confirmed everything is true!!!!! *love fan account xD <3*

Guest sunnychan

are you interested...in seeing Jang Genu Suk and Park Shin Hye huggnig after the 2009 SBS Drama Awards?

here's a little teaser...

there are more photos and a VIDEO

if you want to watch it, go to our site, register, and share our joy

Park Shin Hye International Community

6a8b47eef4a50d0f269791fe.jpg

thanks karrenstar :)

yayyyyy!!i'm not in my own self right now because i discovered my youtube account was suspended for

1000000 times,but this post makes makes me back from myself.. :P

*running to international forum right now,thao_2512 i'll go wtih you!*

i've been busy.. it's too hard to keep up!!! :P

thanks my little star karren for the big effort

and all other stars for keeping this thread alive ;)

I still haven't got the time to do tasks for the the birthday project!!!!

I've been practicing LovelyDay like a maniac and I sound stupid!!!

I bet SH will have a good laugh if she can hear all the stupid version of Lovely Day sang by her fan hahaha

Guest jaimejgs

My end of the day just got sooo much better.

Karrenstar, you are a star indeed.

And sunshine-girl, that slow-mode clip you made, ahhhh, heavenly!!!

This smile on my face is not going away anytime soon.

THANKS you two STARS for this great great moment!!

Oh Karrenstar. That is awesome ! :) oh no more than that, I just opened this thread when I got in d office and this gave me a loud shriek. hahaha. my friends at work (who r early birds themselves) hurried to check on me :D I could not contain myself. hahaha

Been waiting for this news the longest. Finally, am back to my shippers mode (PSH+JGS) :lol: with all our worries, they did connect after all. Soooo happy! Whoever took the protos *saved so many lives* mine included. and for our fellow star Karren to share with us overjoyed fans.Thanks a million.

Agie maybe we could do segments of your clips to PSH International forum. totally love what you had done.

if not, I would still come to soompi thread, plus it's downloaded in my comp to watch anytime. :) Big hug.

love you all stars.

now back to my work. later.

kyaaaaaa!!! thanks karrenstar! waaaaaaaaaaaaaa... ive been hoping for that pics and fancams for so long...hahahahaha ...finally!! yaaaaaay!!!!

question ... when i click the forum in psh int'l website it says i need to be a registered member.. how to be a registered member?i already joined the site weeks ago ..

Guest karrenstar

you're welcome everyone! I am happy to share it with you all!

more news, our lovely Shin Hye attended the premiere of movie 'Brothers' today. here are some photos and news extract. for more pics, ease go to ...you know where(PSH International Community :P )

Actresses Park Shin Hye and Kim Jung Hwa Attended the VIP Premiere of 'Brothers'

김정화-박신혜, 함께 영화보러 왔어요

연합뉴스 | 입력 2010.01.26 21:14 | 수정 2010.01.26 21:37

(서울=연합뉴스) 홍기원 기자 = 26일 오후 코엑스 메가박스에서 열린 영화 '의형제'(감독 장훈) VIP 시사회에서 배우 김정화(왼쪽)와 박신혜가 포즈를 취하고 있다. 2010.1.26

93dcd188ba0be4a6a4c2729.jpg

a8984b08d0327ea70b7b826.jpg

0daa804401cc797e500ffe6.jpg

0d6ad0ca9aff6974f31fe76.jpg

Credit: Daum Media

Guest karrenstar

sorry guys the photo links may not be working at the moment I have moved everything to a new photo server.

will post them once I've completed the move. I will add some screen caps with higher resolution[bigger] too

Thanks for posting the huggy moment vid, karrenstar B)B) along with the pics from Movie premiere. What a way to start my morning. Look the beaming expression on Hong ki's face while he watches his buddies hugs. ;) gosh, I'm so happy seeing her cute adorable fresh-face Shin Hye again at premiere. :) Now I'm going to head over to International site to celebrate more with felow stars B)

There's a video of the hug? Where have I been? This makes my day!!!!

And Shin Hye looks great at the movie premiere. I love the red bag against the neutral tones of her outfit.

Guest mndymah

I actually checked out the international forum first before I came here. Nearly passed out in joy when I saw the video. It was short but sweet 17 secs! THANKS SO MUCH KARRENSTAR!!! This was definitely the long sought video that can confirm our misinterpretations and disprove our suspicions! Hooray!

Nice to know that Shin Hye is enjoying herself. Who is in Brothers?

Update: I am still currently translating Love Request. It's a long video but I will send it to Ellie as soon as I am done. Thanks for the patience everyone!

Love ya all!

Guest kuchay09

OMG!!! that huggy Video........ :wub: :wub: :wub:

thanks karrenstar for posting it.....

made my day.............. *i'm in heaven :blush: *

btw, this is my first posting in soompi, hellow all......... :D

I'm from indonesia....

I love YAB, JGS & PSH So much!!!! :wub:

This morning , i saw the huggy video, then i finally found a video of SBS Awards when JGS sang "Will you Marry Me".. *i've tried to search the video many times... finally found it.... yay!!!*

I'm so happy today............ :D

@kuchay09: Hi there! So happy you visited this thread and your first post was for Shin Hye <3

The hug was brief but precious. I think they knew that people were watching so the hug wasn't longer. Now, someone go write a fanfic! ^_~

Guest kuchay09

@gems : Hi.... ;)

yes, i'm agree with you. The hug is very very very precious.... :D

the hug made me want to watch YAB again... :lol:

i was watching "the hug video", over and over.... :lol:

hmm... about PSH, even though i am also a girl, but i like her soooooooooo much.... :D

Natural beauty....... :D, inside & outside.... :wub:

i always read this thread & YAB thread, to see, if there is any news from all of them.... :D

love them all... ;)

Guest almontel

yes, it was truly wonderful of Karrenstar and FTIsland fan to share their FC of that HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't help but watch and rewatch...and thanks to 13sunshine for adding the Still music and made it in slowmotion...

i don't know why but it seemed to me GS tried to hug her a second time before the camera zoomed in to HongKi? or is that just my imagination and GS only tried to tap SH so they can have some conversation???

anyways.........see you all at the international forum!!!

Guest somuchinluv01

@kuchay09 hello, welcome to this thread! ^^

@karrenstar thank you for the pic and video! Oh she's so pretty ^^

she looks happy and well rested in that pic ^^

love him even more! :D

@13ssunshin, thanks for the edited video that u made.. Its really nice.. i keep on watching it! :D

I can't even say a word or describe how happy i am now! PSH-JGS plss start dating!lolz :D

Guest karrenstar

January 27 2010 Updates;

Shin Hye's Manager updated his CYWorld. Translated version is on our forum

www.park-shin-hye.com/community

Shin Hye attended the Spring/Summer 10 new line launch of PONY. for more pics and details, please visit our community's New's section.

news12645774361894581m1.jpg

20100127161559908151640.jpg