❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

jenmarie30 said:

My Chan Young and Eun Sang feeeeels, these two besties and their sweet embrace ♡ 

Shinhye was busy filming “Pinocchio” at the time and stopped by to support her good friend Yonghwa on his solo show. Beautiful and lovely in almost every angle our Shinhye.

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Dramafever : itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk's Pinocchio takes China by stormdalpo_inha1.jpg

Despite the fact that Pinocchio has been over for a week, the show is only gaining momentum in China. Because of its excellent writing, high production value, and incredible stars, the drama is by far the most-watched show on the Chinese foreign drama charts.

On Tudou, a Chinese streaming site, Pinocchio has garnered over 200 million views, with the average views per episode at over 10 million. There is even a large gap in the number of views compared to the other 7 Korean dramas ranked on the Top 10 chart. Pinocchio currently places 1st, Birth of a Beauty places 2nd, It's Okay, That's Love places 5th, My Lovable Girl places 8th, and Heirs places 9th on Tudou. 

This is not very surprising considering that Pinocchio and Birth of a Beauty also place first and second on the Top 10 list here at DramaFever. With how much fans adore the show, I wouldn't be surprised if Pinocchiocontinues to place in our Top 10 for the rest of the year. 

4544_1.jpgSOURCE: http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/park-shin-hye-and-lee-jong-suks-pinocchio-takes-china-by-storm/

itemprop="name" style="font-family: Raleway; font-size: 28.8px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Park Shin Hye's top 4 lucky second leadsPark-Shin-Hye-2.jpg

Beautiful actress Park Shin Hye seems to have the Midas touch. All of her recent dramas have been audience favorites, and the lucky girl is even paired with the hottest guys of K-dramaland. I wrote a feature story about Park Shin Hye's favorite leading men; now let's take a look at her second leads, who are just as hot and also have become leading men since working with Park Shin Hye.

1. Jung Yong Hwa - You're Beautiful (2009)

JYH_PSH.jpg

yong_hwa_1_6hJqAU4.png

Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa had an undeniable chemistry, and the audience developed a serious case of Second Lead Syndrome. They were paired as the leading couple in Heartstrings in 2011 practically by popular demand. As the leader of rock band CNBlue, Jung Yong Hwa has had a busy career balancing singing and acting, and he commands an awesome following.

2. Kim Ji Hoon - Flower Boy Next Door (2013)

FBND_pressconf.jpg

flower-boy-next-door-KJH.png

I felt sad for Kim's character not getting the girl because the quiet and handsome webtoon writer was devoted to Park Shin Hye and supported her anonymously. After Flower Boy Next Door, Kim Ji Hoon has starred in two more romantic dramas, Goddess of Marriage and Jang Bo Ri is here, where he gets the girl.

3. Kim Woo Bin - Heirs (2013)

Heirs_KWB_PSH_YvE3Nem.jpg

kim-woo-bin2.jpg

Kim Wo Bin, with his distinctive eyebrows, was a surprise hit, almost taking the limelight from Lee Min Ho, as the rival for Park Shin Hye's heart. He didn't get the girl, but this break-out role propelled him into star status. He has since starred in 3 films: Friend 2, The Technicians, and Twenty.

4. Kim Young Kwang - Pinocchio (2014)

pinocchio05.jpg

Kim-Young-Kwang-27.jpg

The handsome model-turned-actor had a solid portfolio even before Pinocchio. With Kim Young Kwang turning out a stellar performance in the popular drama, he has received a leading-man offer to star in a Korean-Chinese production called Dr. Mo Clinic, opposite 2NE1's Sandara Park. Earlier I said Park Shin Hye is lucky to star next to these hot guys, but it actually seems the guys are lucky to be starring next to her. 

SOURCE: http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/park-shin-hyes-top-4-lucky-second-leads/

Pinocchio’ continues making waves in China

The popularity of the recently concluded SBS drama “Pinocchio” continues unabated in China, hitting 200 million views on Chinese video-sharing site Tudou on Friday.

(OSEN)

As of 11 a.m. Korean time, episodes of the series had been viewed 200 million times on the site. 
The Korean series is currently Tudou’s most-viewed drama.
Each of the 20 episodes has been viewed about 10 million times. 
Although other Korean television series are on Tudou’s most-viewed list, “Pinocchio” is leading by a large margin. 
According to reports, eight of the site’s 10 most-viewed foreign shows are Korean.
(khnews@heraldcorp.com)credit : http://www.kpopherald.com/

'Pinocchio' Lee Jong-seok, "Park Shin Hye, The more beautiful friend."image
Actor Lee Jong-seok has revealed the extraordinary affection for. Park Shin Hye .
 in 'OLD interview said, "Park Shin Hye will face even pretty, acting well and looks prettier, "" The filming was Friendly & Harmonious atmosphere, "he smiled brightly. Yet "also fared well with seniors without hesitation" and "seniors reported smoke learned a lot,

source: http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/483976

Lee Jong Seok expresses special thanks to Park Shin Hye

January 24, 2015

Source:en.starnnews

On January 23rd, actor Lee Jong Seok had an interview around Samchungdong, Seoul, and expressed special thanks to Park Shin Hye, who he played in drama 'Pinocchio' with.

During the interview, the reporter told Lee Jong Seok that Park Shin Hye said that he is a very cute person, and Lee Jong Seok said, "Not at all. Shin Hye is really cute. Everyone who I worked with told me that I am a very cute person, but Shin Hye was amazing. She's almost scary."

Regarding the teamwork that he showed with Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Seok said, "It was a great luck to know someone like Shin Hye. She is a very clever actress, and I always share a lot of thoughts with her."

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Seok played in 'Pinocchio' as a guy named Choi Dal Po.

Lee Jong Seok expresses special thanks to Park Shin Hye

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

Guest JayessleeC

Tomorrow afternoon, Shin Hye i can see you after a long time :'( ( exactly only 1 week ago :P ) I miss you so much!!! :((  :-*  :x

the images doesn't show. Can anyone tell me how to post pics that shows. Where do i paste the url? I paste the images in insert image,why in the world it doesn't appear? I just uploaded a lot of psh screencaps from tree of heaven to photobucket since i dont c many images shared in google.

I don't understand!!! And it makes me mad about it! Why? Because every time they said park shin hye the lucky guy... but why they don't say that THE GUY is the lucky one who have the opportunity to join the cast with park shin hye... X( i don't know why but it makes me mad and sad... it's maybe ridiculous but i had to write it... sorry if i made you guys angry or something. .. :'(

Lee Jong Seok expressed special thanks to Park Shin Hye.

On January 23rd, actor Lee Jong Seok had an interview around Samchungdong, Seoul, and expressed special thanks to Park Shin Hye, who he played in drama 'Pinocchio' with.

During the interview, the reporter told Lee Jong Seok that Park Shin Hye said that he is a very cute person, and Lee Jong Seok said, "Not at all. Shin Hye is really cute. Everyone who I worked with told me that I am a very cute person, but Shin Hye was amazing. She's almost scary."

Regarding the teamwork that he showed with Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Seok said, "It was a great luck to know someone like Shin Hye. She is a very clever actress, and I always share a lot of thoughts with her."

20150124010614_54c271769944b_1.jpg

http://m.en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=355071

How dare he said my angel is scary?
[-( Is it bcs she always hit her co-stars?  /:)

BluenB said: Lee Jong Seok expressed special thanks to Park Shin Hye.

http://m.en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=355071

How dare he said my angel is scary?
[-( Is it bcs she always hit her co-stars?  /:)

I don't understand!!! And it makes me mad about it! Why? Because every time they said park shin hye the lucky guy... but why they don't say that THE GUY is the lucky one who have the opportunity to join the cast with park shin hye... X( i don't know why but it makes me mad and sad... it's maybe ridiculous but i had to write it... sorry if i made you guys angry or something. .. :'(

Most people interested in Hallyu things like kpop and kdramas are usually women, so there is a sense of bias there. It's nothing personal against PSH, they are just more attracted to the male actors :)