❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest bunnybear

i'm just about to watch the first ep of pinnochio i'm so late with all  fangirling about news about pinocchio and all , so busy nowadays, but can't ignore this lovely shin hye, i'm tuning for this drama for sure and i hope it will hit daebak!! (we know this drama will be sold to many countries again hello hallyu stars, but i hope for heigh ratings too in korea for this drama so that more and more cf next year and more drama/movie offers for shin hye)

i'm  reading good reviews so far.. :x

from netizenbuzz:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/11/tv-spoilers-pinocchio-pilot.html
Article: [TV Zoomin] Pilot 'Pinocchio' a new black hole drama you can trust
20141113_1415810797_39605000_1_99_201411

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+2,632, -190] Even the child actors have crazy acting skills, and of course the adults are great as well. Journalist Song Cha Ok's going to get some hate, it seems. What a fun drama.

2. [+2,100, -211] Finally a drama worth watching!!! I love scriptwriter Park Hye Ryun

3. [+1,860, -163] I liked how they showed the reality of journalists and look at the name value of the pilot episode

4. [+1,605, -214] This drama's pilot is so different from other dramas.. Time flew by so fast and I was sobbing the entire time watching... Jong Suk, fighting ♥♥

5. [+1,385, -168] This drama's really fun!!!

6. [+223, -48] I thought the drama's plot would be obvious but it wasn't ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it was fun and I think I'll be looking forward to it

7. [+223, -49] Finally a public broadcast drama worth watching. I hope they make more dramas that suck you in like this.

8. [+191, -47] Will be watching this from now on

and oh!!!..reminder: just ignore some hate comments from netizenbuzz, never feed the trolls, if you have some time, give some upvote with the positive comments ;)

haters gonna hate hate hate hate,
 and we're gonna shake shake shake shake shake
oh shake it off, oh shake it off!!   ;)) ;))

-------------
and oohhh the visa cf, so proud of shin hye!!! :x :x :x
:-h

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Pinocchio" Episode 1

Dal-po (played by Lee Jong-suk) is doing a TV quiz show in the present day. No, wait, sorry, about a decade ago. As of the first episode we still haven't made it to the actual plot yet. It's all just background, most of which takes place in another flashback, where young Dal-po (played by Nam Da-reum) experiences increasingly extreme melodramatic tragedies. At several points I wondered whether these flashbacks would have gone down better later on in the drama- that's a heck of a way to start a story out, with an extreme emphasis on overwrought desolation. The tone improves substantially with the appearance of little In-ha (played by No Jeong-ee).

This is mainly because her arrival signals the end of very extreme plotting and moves the story to a more subtle direction. Her perspective is actually the best possible one to figure out where Dal-po is coming from. The situation is obviously ridiculous, and in In-ha's mind, patently insulting. Nonetheless, little Dal-po makes a pretty compelling argument. He is doing no harm, and Gong-pil (played by Byeon Hee-bong) didn't exactly have much to look forward to on a day-to-day basis until his real family showed up. It's at this apparent point of general resolution that we come to the dramatic coincidence that will no doubt define the core of the drama's conflict.

Normally I would complain about screenwriting this convenient, but "Pinocchio" has clearly set up a thematic angle to justify itself here- the notion of six degrees of separation. All of us are elaborately connected to each other somehow, and that this attraction may or may not be a manifestation of general fate. I don't know how much I really believe in all that to be totally honest.

"Pinocchio" hasn't really slipped up in any obvious way, but it hasn't provided much of an argument yet either. What we're mostly left with is the first half (which I disliked) and the second half (which I liked). But the drama is a holistic enough product that we can't really have one without the other. Note the ominous scene at the end, where one character is staring at a familiar face on television. This moment only has any impact at all because of the very extreme first half. The performances are good so far, which is more of a testament to the child actors than anything else. They're not going to be around for much longer, though.

Still, Park Sin-hye does give a fairly effective performance here as the older In-ha- a girl who is surprisingly nonplussed about a very embarrassing medical condition. Too bad we know the source of this confidence- but then, that character conflict, like so many others, is really the whole point of "Pinocchio" in the first place. Review by William Schwartz "Pinocchio" is directed by Jo Soo-won and Sin Seung-woo, written by Park Hye-ryeon and features Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Kim Yeong-kwang, Lee Yoo-bi, Lee Pil-mo, Kang Shin-il and many more.

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s “Pinocchio” Kicks Off Second in Ratings SBS’ new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Pinocchio”

premiered yesterday night, and it recorded a 7.8 percent in viewership ratings, according to Nielsen Korea. MBC’s “Mr. Baek” placed first with 11.6 percent, maintaining its top position, and KBS’ “Iron Man” raked in 3.2 percent, placing third. “Pinocchio” stars Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye in a drama set in the world of news media. Park Shin Hye plays a woman (Choi In Ha)

who suffers from the Pinocchio Syndrome and cannot lie and Lee Jong Suk plays a man (Choi Dal Po) who has to lie to keep his past hidden. The first episode dealt with the background story of these people, showing how they met and why Choi Dal Po had to lie about who he really is.

Source : http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/12/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hyes-pinocchio-kicks-off-second-in-ratings/

Source : http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-pinocchio-episode-1-75339.html

"7.8%, sumokgeuk second place" ...

'Pinocchio', smooth start Dispatch = Reporter Kim Hye-won] SBS-TV 'Pinocchio' has ceased to start up sumokgeuk 2. Broadcast last 12 days 'Pinocchio' once recorded a 7.8% viewership (the Nielsen Korea, national standards). Previous 'Lars and the Real Girl' last time viewership rose by 2.3% than the 5.5% figure. The 2nd East Zone Records. The first broadcast was the stand out of the HRC Lee Jong-seok (up dalpo station). Suddenly stood back to throw a bullet caught the eye of love such as comic acting.

Was also reversed charm. Behind the past of dalpo public, and will present its lonely eyes to vague. Park Shin Hye (Choi cuts reverse) Love line with expectations also collected. Dalpo appeared to have won the quiz competition. Cuts were watching was a dalpo cheer to TV. But it was "too dalpo Liked" the friend, the cause is a question and answer that question "no, thats my uncle.

" The East Zone 1 is above the MBC-TV 'Mister back. Was 11.6% of the ratings. Episode last 6 days (13.9%) fell more than 2.3% but kept sumokgeuk first place. KBS-2TV 'Iron Man 3 was the top. Scored the lowest score by 4.0% viewership.

Source : www.dispatch.ko.kr

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"First Appearance of Park Shin-hye in Drama ‘Pinocchio’ to Mesmerize People!%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C_01.jpg

First appearance of Park Shin-hye(Choi In-ha) in SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama <Pinocchio>, which aired on 12th, is gaining huge attention. Her appearance arouses curiosity about Pinocchio syndrome as well.

Park Shin-hye has incurable disease called ‘Pinocchio syndrome,’ so she hiccups whenever she lies.

‘Choi In-ha,’ in the 1st episode, looks so mature as she accepts the reality that she has to live her life with the disease. She also decided that she would tell the truth in any given situation even she would face some difficulties from it.

Dal-po said, “’In-ha’ always speaks straight, so she hurt people’s feeling.” Then, In-ha said that she was not that kind of person while doing hiccup. She looked so cute, too.

Park Shin-hye, as ‘Choi In-ha’ was lovely and daring at the same time in the first episode. Her appearance was impressive as well even it was short appearance.

Drama <Pinocchio> with love and growth story of youth airs its 2nd episode at 10 p.m. tonight (November 13).

http://www.getitk.com/first-appearance-of-park-shin-hye-in-drama-pinocchio-to-mesmerize-people/?lang=en

Park Shin-hye makes impressive first appearance in ‘Pinocchio’

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141113

Actress Park Shin-hye made an impressive first appearance in the SBS drama “Pinocchio” on Wednesday.

In the drama, Park plays the role of Choi In-ha, who suffers from a fictional symptom called “Pinocchio Syndrome.” The illness makes her unable to lie, because if she does, she ends up having bouts of hiccups.

Despite her short appearance in the first episode, Park’s unique character soon gained spotlight for its pure and honest charms.

Instead of avoiding her defect, her character accepts the symptoms and only tells the truth.

The viewers of the drama are further anticipating the next episode to be aired and Choi In-ha’s future as a reporter.

The Wedesday-Thursday drama “Pinocchio” is about rookie reporters at the social affairs desk who fight for justice. The first episode broadcast Wednesday marked a 7.8 percent viewing rate.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)
http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411131148350359016_2

Guest luvue14

Oh my gosh I can't get enough of our beautiful queen!!! visa commercial - smashingly gorgeous. I must say visa chose the right person to represent them globally. The true face of Korea... Not to mention her heart is just as genuine!!!! I have to go to banquet tonight so I won't be able to watch the 2nd episode till later. :( But THANK YOU for uploading it in eng subs so we can all watch!

I just finished watching the first ep and boy, I am very, very impressed :D
I'm not too sad that PSH was only in the beginning and ending of the ep; this starting ep was all about the backstory, and what a backstory it is. I can already see the future conflict with Dalpo and In Ha, as her mother is the ruthless reporter covering the fire story and fasely accusing Dalpo's dad.
There were some bits where I laughed, like Dalpo being introduced on the game show with his dorky moves haha :)
tumblr_nexvz8fgIf1rngqpbo1_250.gif

And ofc PSH was super cute :x

tumblr_ne9c9nGWrc1qij3qwo2_r1_400.gif

This is a better version of the gif I made :P and I think it's in ep 2 not 1.
Lastly, the child actors were superb!

Guest jennbee

I used google and bing translator for this.Park Shin Hye (Im Siwan for male) tops the poll 'Artists fans want to be with on the first snowfall this winter' surveyed: 674 unmarried college students and office workers in their 20s-30stumblr_neyvvjmxbQ1tl0iauo1_500.jpg1. Park Shin Hye (25%)2. Kang Min Kyung (23%)3. Han Ye Seul (20%)4. Son Ye Jin (15%)
SOURCE

Guest jennbee

eeeeeek! the selca many people are waiting for!B2TmVn5CcAAlWwb.jpg:large
박신혜 ‏@ssinz 4 minutes ago

청산도에 활짝 피어있었던 코스모스를 머리에 쏘옥~ 꽃돌이 달포삼촌과 오징어 인하조카.. 푸흐흐 오늘밤도 피노키오와 함께해주세요!! 본 사진은 달포삼촌의 동의하에 올립니다.꾸벅~~~(-ㅅ-)(_ㅅ_)(-ㅅ-)v

[TRANS] Cosmos blooming on the head in Cheongsan-do~~ Flower stone Uncle Dalpo and Squid niece Inha.. Puheuheu tonight too, please watch Pinocchio together with us!! This photo was uploaded with Uncle Dalpo’s consent. Nod~~~(-ㅅ-)(_ㅅ_)(-ㅅ-)v
cr: 07160914

ParkShinHye Japan official blog

日本の皆さん、こんにちは!!
寒い毎日が続いていますが、お元気ですか?
昨日韓国では、ピノキオの第一話が放送されました。

ピノキオのインファと出会い、ドキドキしながらも幸せに過ごしています。
皆さんの心に響くような作品になるように一生懸命演技します。
またお会いできる日を楽しみにしています。

http://ameblo.jp/ssinz-japan/entry-11951887689.html

Message arrived from ShinHye chan

Japan's Hello, everyone !!
Has continued to cold every day, how are you?
Yesterday in Korea, the first episode of Pinocchio has been broadcast.

The encounter with the Infa of Pinocchio, and we also spent happy while pounding.
And acting hard to be in the works, such as resonate in the hearts of everyone.
Also I am looking forward to meeting you.

38667770.jpeg