❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I am very proud of Shin Hye as one of the endorsers of Visa. She is the first Korean chosen to represent Visa lining up with big celebrity endorsers. This is huge. Her exposure through the Visa ads in other Asian countries would bring her more popularity and let her soar to even greater heights. I pray that her kdrama "Pinocchio" and her movie "The Royal Tailor" would be both a resounding success and would win her acting awards. I also hope and pray that she will receive more blessings as she is well and truly a beautiful person inside and out. Love you Shin-ya. :x :x :x

@NileRose ...be careful with second lead syndrome....but you are a doctor right...so I believe you already prepare the cure in case you catch the bug of second lead syndrome...hahahahaha...BTW Kim Young Kwang seems nice....it wont hurt if we have love triangle in Pinocchio....LJS--Shin Hye--KYK

B2FO5xMCMAAl2pj.jpgB2FO7cHCcAABFNx.jpg

....BUT when I saw Shin Hye pic with T.O.P (please allow me to post the pic again...)...I was torn....well maybe Shin Hye will have an action movie with T.O.P....I even had my own scenario in my mind....Action and Science Fiction Movie ala X-Files and X-Men

10599519_923579174337722_835214694843295

credit all pics as tagged

.......And congratulation to Shin Hye to become Visa Card Endorser...I'm proud of you....Now I'm still wondering where is the Shampoo Company??? Are they blind and not notice her beautiful hair....come on guy please asked Shin Hye to sign a contract for Shampoo product....

PSH is known for taking low budget project and turn it into a mega hit like Cyrano Agency (it was a sleeper hit) but it turned out to be 8th best selling film of the year.  Miracle in Cell No 7 came out 3rd place as the highest grossing Korean film of all time.  No wonder “VISA” endorse her J.  There is another big production from Kim Eun-sook titled “Descended From the Sun” that will be 80% shooting oversea.  Kim Eun-Sook is a scriptwriter for Lovers in Paris, Lovers in Prague, On Air, Secret Garden, A Gentleman’s Dignity and Heirs. “Descended From the Sun” is about a man and a woman working for Doctors Without Borders, who bond gradually as they save lives in disaster zones and end up falling in love.  Heard this is a HUGE production project.  Hope PSH will be courted to work on this drama J.

After all, Park Shin Hye is Hullyu Star and is known for her humanitarian work and have a very strong base oversea along with “Visa” endorsement and if she is courted for this project….OMG!!!! J

Guest LadyAra

Park Shin-hye allures with AGATHA jewels

Korean actress Park Shin-hye unveiled her recent pictorial shoot for AGATHA Paris on Tuesday.

In the released picture, Park wore a black silk dress and red lips effusing her alluring beauty. By layering white stone bracelets and leather bracelets along with thin rings, she added an elegant touch to her feminine style. [more]

sist @agie do you know this?

RTV says FBND will be re-run in indonesia. i even don't know when they run it for the first time..
sorry, i was glued in front of my computer :D

OMO @BellaL...I dont know when RTV will aired FBND re run...as far I know, right now they re run Pasta--Gong Hyo Jin....I hope it will be aired at night while I was at home...some k-drama was play at working hour so I can not watch it :( :(

Same with you...I almost cant separate with my computer and my internet connection whether it was at home or at the office...really not healthy...I rarely watch television...hehehe

@NileRose....your second lead syndrome started with The Heirs right...Choi Young Do...LOL

BTW ...isnt it cute...Shin Hye had same surename in Pinocchio with her second lead in The Heirs...Choi Young Do and Choi In Ha...

Lead casts of ‘The Heirs’ to compete on big screen

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141111
Cha Eun-sang from “The Heir’s” also transformed herself through the movie “The Tailors.”

The historical film depicts a story in “Sanguiwon,” which was stationed inside the palace to tailor the formal outfits of royal families
in the Joseon Dynasty. Park plays the role of the queen, who lives a warlike life.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141111
The actress will be in a love-triangle with actor Yoo Yeon-suk and Go Soo. The film is to be released in December.

more in kpopherald

class="at_title" style="font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye Is The First Korean Celebrity Chosen To Model For Visa

By Adrienne Stanley | November 10, 2014 07:21 AM EST

park-shin-hye-at-lucky-chouette-2015-s-s
park-shin-hye-jpg.jpg?w=600

Photo : Visa Korea ) Park Shin Hye modeling for Visa.

Park Shin Hye has demonstrated her marketing potential by becoming the first Korean celebrity to model for Visa.

On November 10, her agency S.A.L.T Entertainment announced that she would be the newest face of the global brand.

She will be endorsing the cosmopolitan, Visa global payment networks. Visa commercials starring Park Shin Hye will be broadcast throughout Asia, as well as, Korea. The commercials will begin to air on November 12.

Print ads featuring the actress are in English adding to their appeal for fans throughout the world.

Enews reported a statement the manager of Visa Korea, Iain Jamieson. He stated, “The fact that the commercial will be aired not only in Korea but around Asia, reflects hallyu’s influence.” His remarks positively reflected Visa's feelings about Park Shin Hye and her potential to reach Hallyu fans, while also serving as a representative of Korea.

Park Shin Hye is representative of the global appeal of Korean entertainment. In 2009, she starred in the popular musical drama “You're Beautiful.” “You're Beautiful” also helped to propel Jang Geun Suk, CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa, and Lee Hong Ki into Hallyu stardom. While she continued to successfully star in dramas and film, her role as Cha Eun Sang in the 2013 teen drama “The Heirs” captured the hearts of viewers.

Park Shin Hye will return to K-Drama for the highly anticipated series “Pinocchio.” In “Pinocchio,” she will star opposite Lee Jong Suk as a girl who has symptoms such as hiccuping whenever she tells a lie. “Pinocchio” will air on SBS in the 9:55 KST time slot formerly occupied by “My Lovely Girl.”

© 2014 KpopStarz. All rights reserved