❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[Preview] SBS Drama Pinocchio - Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk ENG SUBhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aoSIRa-xvM

via pinocchio channel

Don’t know if anyone notice this….find this to be strange….after the “Heirs”, Jang Geun Suk do a commercial with Park Shin Hye.  This time, the Press Conference for Pinocchio just ended and we know this drama will be a hit.  Again, Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye (together) is releasing the commercial for Duty Free a day before the Press Conference.  PSH should be pairing with someone new for the Duty Free Commercial (I think).  Jang Geun Suk keeps appearing with PSH when she starting or ending a project….very weird!!!

HAHAHAHA they look like a couple who announce their engagement ,.....B1y9s9ZIIAANJ1i.jpg

DAEBAK...again they grace Hong Kong newspaper

B1y_UwGIMAEi6EA.jpgB1y_z5LIUAEgRn1.jpg

credit pics to the owner and as tagged

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36); text-align: start;"                            Lee Jong Suk thinks Park Shin Hye is "pretty"tumblr_nem517FvL31qbh321o1_500.gif
parkshinhye_11062014.jpg

A drama couple in the making. Lee Jong Suk is incredibly smitten with his new co-star, Park Shin Hye, and he proved it at the press conference for Pinocchio today. The young actor is swooning while filming the new series. 

“She’s lovely. I’m serious. I tell her how pretty she is every time we film a scene together," he told reporters. "She doesn't believe me, but I say that because she really is pretty. She is adorable enough for me to completely love her.”

Park Shin Hye returned the love by expressing that his personality makes him lovable. She even admitted to getting butterflies for him when he portrays his character Dal Po. "Sometimes, I get butterflies because I see Dal Po in him. I believe that will be conveyed on screen."

The pair will portray lovers in the upcoming SBS series. Pinocchio is about the life of young reporters at a broadcasting station. Park has the Pinocchio syndrome, and she hiccups whenever she lies.

Their series premieres on SBS on November 12. You can watch the series right here on DramaFever, so sign up for your new episode alerts HERE and check out the charming actors in the trailer below.

credit to the owner dramafever

0141.gif

Always late for the party to celebrate. Miane, baby girl!     :((         But, better late than never, right?    huuffttt.. Anyway, my baby looked so gorgeous *proud mother* ..       :x     Btw, everybody is spazzing about Pinocchio "Dal-In" couple.. Me? Love the chemestry in drama, cause both are really good actor. But, real thing, all i see is "cute and adorable a friendship", nothing more. I'm sorry, new Dalin' shipper.. Although, i ship her with other leading co-star from previous drama, but for me, it's "more fishy" about Woobin-Shinhye relation.. Just my opinion though.. Peace yyooo..xoxo.. Anyhow, congratulation baby girl and Pinocchio Team.. Hwaitiing!! Keep healthy!!   
=D>

Guest mariasara118

Don’t know if anyone notice this….find this to be strange….after
the “Heirs”, Jang Geun Suk do a commercial with Park Shin Hye.  This time, the Press Conference for Pinocchio
just ended and we know this drama will be a hit.  Again, Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye (together) is releasing
the commercial for Duty Free a day before the Press Conference.  PSH should be pairing with someone new for
the Duty Free Commercial (I think).  Jang
Geun Suk keeps appearing with PSH when she starting or ending a project….very
weird!!!

Maybe Destinty? Last Year Its Was Heirs LMH -PSH, At Tongyi CF JGS-PMY. After Heirs LMH-PMY Went To Paris For A While Then JGS-PSH Did 2 Commercials For LDF And Tongyi.

GoodLuck In Pincchio,Hope Its Not All About Crying and Hope That The Story Will Really Focuse On Her Its Her Time To Shine Again.