❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Awwwww look at Shin Hye interaction with LJS started 0:40....cuuuuuuteeee....she hold LJS fan while he was speaking and after that fanning him with his fan......

credit to uploader

Guest jennbee

@Agie aigoo, look at you freely spazzing at their cuteness! My shipper heart is holding me back. lol KYK&PSH looks good together during photo time (during live stream lots of people comment liking them together), LYB&PSH sismance is what I anticipate just like the sassy female leads in IHYV, LJS&PSH got me in the long preview with their chemistry. There, to be fair to my shipper heart I mentioned all the leads :))
Park Shin Hye is nominated for 2014 APAN Star Awards. It will be held on November 15. I wonder if she will attend..720f1935tw1em1him9s3dj20kj0o3jts.jpg
cr: 有一个女孩叫姜素拉 

jennbee said: @Agie aigoo, look at you freely spazzing at their cuteness! My shipper heart is holding me back. lol KYK&PSH looks good together during photo time (during live stream lots of people comment liking them together), LYB&PSH sismance is what I anticipate just like the sassy female leads in IHYV, LJS&PSH got me in the long preview with their chemistry. There, to be fair to my shipper heart I mentioned all the leads :))
Park Shin Hye is nominated for 2014 APAN Star Awards. It will be held on November 15. I wonder if she will attend..
cr: 有一个女孩叫姜素拉 

Full Video of Press Con around 26 minutes

credit to uploader

Awwwww...... @jennbee ...I don't know you are a shipper....kekekkeke....hmmm you still faithful with your shipper...really not being torn??? really..really....hahaaha....me.. evil grin and laugh at you.....

I've been a shipper before but my fragile heart can not handle it when my ship sinking.....from that time, I promise my heart that I wont be a shipper anymore ... I just want to jump from one ship to another ship ....well in December I will be in Goo Soo and Shin Hye ship...will you join me ??? hihihihihi

Guest jennbee

@nistymaj01 I'm not sure but maybe for The Heirs coz her photo as CES was used for the list of nominees. I don't know what award category as I just saw it on weibo. :) 
@Agie hahaha I'm laughing at myself as well. I'm not a hardcore shipper so I still enjoy seeing her with others. I prepared myself for the future, Shinhye won't stop looking good with others. :P

Cool shot10611168_374166189414186_56936913_n.jpg
cr: maristella813

OMG... @nistymaj01 ...now you become my rival shipper...haisssshhhh...I will still faithful with Goo Soo and Shin Hye especially after I saw that stare and the adam apple moving...gulp ...gulp.. gulp...LOL =)) =)) =)) =))

Hmmmm anyone here has a video when Shin Hye showing her back at press con??...please do share...I still downloading the full video of press con..so I don't know whether it has scene when Shin Hye showing her back..

@nistymaj01 thank you thank you thank you....I can not see your link,...please allow me to repost the link :)

credit to uploader

He said ippo yo..to Shin Hye....awwwwww.....me going ga ga here...LOL

Guest jennbee

@BellaL maybe One Night of TV Entertainment interview just like Heirs? :-/ 
But speaking of program, where is my running man guesting?! :-w My Lovely girl RM episode aired when the drama's already airing. Maybe Pinocchio will be the same?
Look how lost our girl was when LJS got clingy to KYK. Don't worry Shinhye-ah, you're still pretty ;))B1vFS5-IcAAjXCI.jpg:large
B1vRokQCIAAeVWX.jpgcr: as tagged

Guest jennbee

Finally HD version. No pressure but @StaRix can you please give us HD caps as well? ;;) 
Ha Ji Young took a photo with Shinhye :xB1w6zrPCcAA_HT9.jpg
cr: HAHAHAjiyoung3

B1vGdrNCAAAGaWn.jpg
cr: to the owner

Tht sexy back!
My heart is broken. Why? Why the pres-con aired when i've tons of works in RL tht i have to be done? It's so cruel to me :( Seeing all her pics at pres-con tht you post really makes me jealous, i want to watch it too...

I feel really bad, how can i call my self SA when i miss ths pres-con tht i've waited for long time? I think i need time to move on. =((
I'm sorry SA for bothering you bt thank you for your awesome post abt pinocchio. I hope i can watch the prescon on youtube...
[-O<

Guest annariana18

Ct SBSNOW

Here @BluenB‌ you can watch the presscon here back from the start :)

And don't doubt yourself as a SA dear :x we all are busy sometimes with our works.. >:D<

AHHHHH!!! I'm sick and I couldn't spazz with you ;(

I'm super excited for Pinocchio and Royal Tailors!!!!! <3<3<3 the trailer, the promos...#JungHye #ShinSoo
the presscon....just when I think Shinhye can't get more beautiful she proves me wrong :\"> :\"> :\"> SHE IS JUST BREATHTAKING :x :x :x :x :x

cr: to the owner

and Kyu solo album :x :x :x :x :x
I'm so happy because of this 2 that I could explode
06.11.2014 is an awesome day

\

Once again THANK YOU to everyone that keeps this thread alive and kicking!!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x