❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye beams in ‘Pinocchio’ news conference

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2014110
Actors Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye are participating in the production news conference for the upcoming SBS drama “Pinocchio.”

The drama is about young news reporters working at the social affairs desk and fighting for justice. It will start airing on Nov. 12 at 10 p.m.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

kpopherald

please dear friends share your photos in pinocchio thread .

@nilerose hello doctor,can you give me the link so that i can visit it too. although if i'm not mistaken i was there before but i forgot how to go in. thank you in advanced our lovable doctor...

Guest jennbee

Ahhh, no wonder it looked familiar! Choi In Ha's photo is the same as Cha Eun Sang's passport photo :))B1vLkenCUAEZr8d.png
B1vLnuMCQAABBzh.png
cr: LoveMyHacci
PINOCCHIO long preview

cr: yara angel

Holy mother of god, she looks amazing, even by her goddess standards. That red dress is stunning :-O

She really has slimmed down quite a bit hasn't she? Good for her, I think she looks even better like this :x

Has she even looked more beautiful than she does not in that red dress? I'm honestly not sure :\">

Guest jennbee

class="titleNews" style="font-size: 23px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Park Shin Hye Isn′t Concerned About Comparisons to ′The Heirs′2014.11.06 15:00  Newsen Lee Min Ji  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Park Shin Hye shared her thoughts on acting with a school uniform on.

During the press conference for SBS’s Pinocchio, which took place on November 6 in SBS building in Mokdong, Park Shin Hye shared her thoughts on wearing a school uniform again, following The Heirs.

Park Shin Hye said, “I didn’t know that I would be on screen wearing a school uniform again after one year. It’s a story about growth of a reporter. It is also a story about young people trying to become reporters and it shows the characters’ part as part of the story,” and explained, “I wasn’t hesitant about wearing a school uniform again or worried about being compared to The Heirs since it’s a part of the explanation on how In Hwa and Dal Po meet each other.

Park Shin Hye Isn′t Concerned About  Comparisons to ′The Heirs′

She confidently said, “Since the character itself is different and the way I acted is different, I think you will be able to see ‘Choi In Hwa’ instead of ‘Eun Sang.’”

Meanwhile, Pinocchio is a romance drama about a man living under a false name and a woman who cannot tell a lie. It is set to air on November 12.

Photo credit: Newsen

I don't see the need to compare both characters because as Shinhye said, Choi In Ha is different. It's very easy to distinguish the difference between the two. Funny how people think that she's playing a high school student again as if she's been playing such character all throughout her career/ dramas. Heirs is the only high school drama she had for the last 5 years. I guess they just can't move on with their hate for Heirs, blaming the actors instead of the poor writing. tsk tsk

Actresses vie for beauty spotlight in ‘Pinocchio’ news conference

Hallyu star Park Shin-hye and rookie actress Lee Yu-bi vied for the beauty spotlight in the news conference for SBS’s new rom-com series “Pinocchio” on Thursday.

Park, 25, showed up in a flaming crimson red dress without any decorations. The dress was a perfect match for her long, pitch black hair with natural-looking waves. 

The actress will play Choi In-ha, the heroine of “Pinocchio” that portrays the passionate pursuit of justice by young news reporters on the social affairs desk. 

Lee, also 25, showed up in an open-shoulder black mini dress that perfectly matched her short-cut hairstyle. 

Lee will play Yoon Yoo-rae, a fan-turned-reporter whose life used to be all about chasing her favorite celebrity stars. 

Pinocchio will launch on Nov. 12 at 10 p.m., following the conclusion of the currently aired “My Lovely Girl” that co-stars Rain and f(x) Krystal. 

[KPOPHERALD]

Twitter update~ :x :x
무사히 제작발표회가 끝났습니다. 함께해주신 모든분들께 감사드립니다. 그리고 쌀화환 보내주신 사랑하는 우리 팬 여러분들 감사해요❤️오늘 저에게 날개를 달아주신 자인쌤 감사합니다
B1vq_GtCQAADHWT.jpg:large