❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Pinocchio’s fluffy fantasy poster
10403591_920585817970391_796397920774115
imagejpg1_zps8d3df81e.jpg
1002661_920582497970723_9201969021492412

Are they lying on clouds? Cotton candy? I don’t know why they’d be swimming in either fluffy substance to begin with, but the effect is rather pretty. Posters are out for SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday series Pinocchio, the new part-fantasy, part-reality drama from the team behind I Hear Your Voice. That show was similarly sprinkled with a dose of the supernatural, in what was otherwise a rom-com about public defenders. This time, we’ve got a crew of rookie reporters and a heroine who hiccups every time she tells a lie.

It turns out that our leads Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin-hye will share a rather complicated family relationship in the drama — her grandpa Byun Hee-bong (Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit) adopts Lee Jong-seok as a child when his parents die, but for some bizarre reason, he adopts him as his firstborn, when he already has a son who’s older (Shin Jung-geun, Scent of a Woman). So despite the fact that Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin-hye are the same age, he’s her uncle and she’s his niece. And Lee Jong-seok is Shin Jung-geun’s hyung, which is totally nutty.

I like unconventional family dynamics like the kind in weekend dramas (Wonderful Season comes to mind for most complicated recent family tree), and based on the preview they look like an adorable bickering pair. It IS going to make their romance complicated, that’s for certain. But since there’s no pretense about them being related by blood, we will hopefully bypass the more conventional melo angst and just focus on the heartwarming factor. Dad and Gramps are going to be nice, right?

And yay, Voice alum Kim Hae-sook (Marriage Not Dating) is also making an appearance, and will be playing Kim Young-kwang’s controlling chaebol CEO mother. Lee Yubi plays the last member of the rookie reporter foursome, as a sasaeng fan who turns those skills into a new career as a journalist. Now I find myself looking forward to the small-town high school years more than anything else, so I hope we spend a while on everyone’s backstory.

Pinocchio premieres next Wednesday, November 12.

cr dramabeans and pshic
Merry-Christmas-and-Thank-you.gif

Guest jennbee

Wow! 6+ tons already, it's almost double of Heirs rice wreath donation last time. :-bd 
I can't grasp the meaning behind the clouds in the poster but I like the fluffiness and I love Shinhye's shoes! :P What's up with the group poster? It's like they're just taking selca using selca stick. lol kidding! :)) We have less than 15 mins left before the press con starts!

Hello, the live presscon just started....so excited!!

Scheduled for Nov 6, 2014

SBS 드라마스페셜 피노키오 Pinocchio
본방송 Wed(수) - Thu(목) 10:00PM
2014년 11월 6일 제작발표회 예정

PARKSHINHYE HEADING @PINOCCHIO PRESS                                                               CONFERENCE                                                  

11-6-14

10805633_920632597965713_378548990007144
10646970_920632617965711_345395275912712

10628135_920632611299045_182706912523777

credit to the owner of the photos moowiwangraphics-thank-you-575661.gif

Guest jennbee

This part is so funny! The MC is telling her to pose with her back facing the cameras and our adorable girl did as told! ;))B1vASHECMAACnWj.jpg
B1vASHGCQAAbC2w.jpg
cr: ozbussi

PARKSHINHYE @PINOCCHIO PRESS CONFERENCE 

11-6-14

SBS 드라마스페셜 피노키오 Pinocchio 본방송 Wed(수) - Thu(목) 10:00PM 2014년 11월 6일 제작발표회 예정

10403108_920648334630806_187119291553118

Spoiler:imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Spoiler:imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage07160914:  Pinocchio Press ConferenceimageimageimageimageimageimageimageSpoiler:imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

CREDIT TO THE OWNER  Pinocchio 피노키오image

Guest jennbee

I can see her endorsements' logos in the poster behind. Looks like they sponsored the press con. How lovely of her to do the 90-degree bow :xB1vDudaCcAAf5nj.jpg
cr: pshdramasupport

Guest jennbee

Have you guys seen the long preview? I'm beaming while watching it. It's so good! :-bd 
Screencaps..She's so adorable here!B1u_RPeCUAAVmYS.jpg
B1u_RWiCAAEHpt8.jpg

B1u_RZRCcAADg7Z.jpg
B1u-y6lCQAE2IpN.jpg
B1u-zDqCUAInQwB.jpg
B1u-zIlCEAA2OmM.jpg
B1u-zEzCEAMuMaJ.jpg
B1vCZajCAAAVtyv.jpg
B1vCZomCcAALOGE.jpg

cr: PSH_IFC