❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hahahaahahaha @NileRose .... about the schedule....I don't know, but I have a feeling that S.A.L.T intentionally release it a bit late for Shin Hye schedule, to avoid many fans trying to follow Shin Hye every time she had work commitment.  The ones who caught Shin Hye while she was doing her work commitment, just purely lucky fans who coincidently was there...but again that's only my guessing :)

@NukeA ...are you from Indonesia...is there any SA here from Indonesia, hello @BellaL too hihihi....I think we had to united so someday Shin Hye will visit our country and has FM here ...or is it just my wishful thinking hehehe....I really envy Thai fans..

Is it new pic???...I think it is screen cap from MBC...I never see this pic before

BySezubCIAA12-q.jpg

credit pic to respective owner

@diena11 thank you for answering my question...So is it from Heartstring? .....OK I had to admitted that I didn't watch Heartstring completely only some episodes...I guess this pics from Heartstring last episode right? Because she has long hair here...as Gyu Won, Shin Hye has short hair until episode fifteen ....

Yes, @Agie.. I'm from Indonesia, Malang East Java to be exact.. You too? Which city? Me too, i'm so envy with Thai SA.. They're so united together.. I ever open Indonesian SA, but not much happening there.. That's why i came to join here, so many spazzworthy updates status..and people here are so kind, nice, and friendly, just like u.. Nice to know u, dear @Agie.. ;)

hi..angie and NukeA ..I'm of Banyuwangi, East Java Indonesia ... in my office a lot of fan boys PSH ..I'm not post here because my english limitation, happy to find SA from Indonesia .. thanks to all beautiful friends I really like the forum PSH I always visit this forum every day to relieve stress in the workplace

oripic(679).jpegPark Shin Hye's favourite bag ‘BRUNOMAGLI’ 2014 Winter new series (Disney Edition) was sold 500pcs within 3 weeks launched. Currently this design is difficult to obtain in both online & walk-in stores, there's a need to pre-order~ 

cr: Wintercherub
More about the article HERE
Give our girl a round of applause. =D> If I am the owner of Bruno Magli, I won't let this girl end her contract with my company. :P

Hai, @indahm.. Nice to see u, our love to Shin Hye has brought us here.. I called faith.. I have alot of fanboys for Shin Hye 2.. My english is not that good too, but i tried my best.. As long as they understand what i'm saying, is good enough for me.. I visit this thread almost every day too, even in my busiest day i always try to catch up.. So, see u around ok, dear @indahm.. :D Btw, i'm also very pround of our baby girl, dear @jennbee.. She always try to do things(CF, drama, movie) at her best.. That's why, the people who pay for her "job" won't regret it! So..so proud of her.. Just keep up, my baby girl.. We'll always support u no matter what.. Fighting!!!

omo sunbae @agie :-O. you're from indonesia? idk before.. ;)
i think there are many SA from indonesia join soompi but in different forum :D:D(read:shipper forum) plus @kikyli know around 8-9 people from indonesia and we join in group via PM to support shin hye during SIDA voting. i'm not sure for FM bcz indonesia is large country it must be hard for us to gathered. but we can still support shin hye for pinocchio. anyone know about how to  support pinocchio? is it still same from last year?

I think your English is good @NukeA as I can understand you very well. :) And for dear friends still lurking afraid of their English, come out please. We will be delighted to read your insights about Shinhye. :-*
@LuaipouomaloG there's no English translation for the whole article but it mainly talked about 500 pieces of the limited edition Mickey bag were sold out after 3 weeks of release. And if I get it right, Bruno Magli will prepare a customer appreciation event for it. ;)

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

The Power of PARK SHIN HYE!!!
ibfYST2z9BNxLS.png
Park Shin Hye as the muse of Bruno Magli and as the next generation of fashion icon, has proved her popularity with 500 pieces of her favorite 'Mickey' Disney Edition bags from Bruno Magli's 2014 F/W collection, being sold out within just 3 weeks after releasing.

Currently, Bruno Magli's new Disney Edition bags must be pre-order as they are difficult to obtain from both online & walk-in stores.

If I'm not mistaken by Google+Bing Translators, Bruno Magli's representative also added that Bruno Magli together with Park Shin Hye will soon prepare a customer appreciation event to celebrate the success of Bruno Magli's Disney Edition.

Woooo!!! Our baby girl did it again for Bruno Magli!!! =D> <:-P

Summarized inaccurately by me with lots of helps from Google + Bing Translators...LOL :))

Source: http://www.anewsa.com/detail.php?number=715077&thread=10r03
Photo Credit: https://facebook.com/BRUNOMAGLI.kr