❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

OMO... Waiting for this news for so long, but still, my ahjumma heart can't take the excitement too well..    :P My dear baby girl Shin Hye-a, please take care and do well.. I will always support and pray for you.. Fightiiiiiing... Love always!!!!!       :-*

Lee, Jong - Seok, Park Shin Hye, SBS 'Pinocchio' 男女 hero determined [TV Report = bakgwiim News]

Find the home theater with 'Pinocchio' character actor Lee, Jong - Seok and Park Shin Hye. Built to be broadcast in November confirmed the new SBS drama 'Pinocchio' (bakhyeryeon script, directing josuwon, working title) starring Lee, Jong - Seok and Park Shin Hye is. 20 deals with the growth of Social Affairs probationary reporter jumped into the fierce world gathered for a reunion talk 'hear your voice' of the author and josuwon bakhyeryeon PD 'Pinocchio' is.

The minutes are up or down to select a profession Choi and Social Affairs Reporter Pinocchio syndrome hiccups when you're lying in a movie starring Park Shin Hye has confirmed the first built. Served as Social Affairs Reporter Lee, Jong - Seok Choi is dalpo station. In this regard a representative of SBS is placed "in mind for a long time with Lee, Jong - Seok Choi is dalpo station. That, combined with growth in the second half of the smoke of Lee, Jong - Seok gidaejak of SBS 'Pinocchio' good works will be born again, looking forward, "he said. Director of Astragalus for 'Pinocchio' Brand iHQ Park Shin Hye is a mind only proposal on minimum cuts out immediately after the station had a passionate love call the back door.

Was very active in the SBS drama starring up stitch heel against Dr. Gentile 'followed by' hear your voice 'Lee, Jong - Seok is. We have built a zone of their own as a lively image through the 'heirs of the "Park Shin Hye too. Thus any breathing boyeojulji Lee, Jong - Seok and Park Shin Hye will be noted gwichu. Bakgwiim

Source :

reporter luckyim@tvreport.co.kr / Photo: well-made ENT, SALT Entertainment Copyright ⓒ TV reports (tvreport.co.kr), reprint and redistribution
prohibited [TV Report News Stand shortcut] [TV Report Mobile Web Shortcuts

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=213&aid=0000544390&sid1=001&spi_ref=pc_news_twitter

Retweeted by 박신혜 서포터즈
c8768918238e2bd1a8036e55c5c85f16_normal. S.A.L.T. 엔터테인먼트

MILLET blog update - 2014 F/W Catalog shoot BxTo_hTCUAAX_8p.jpg:large
BxTo_h3CMAA52Kc.jpg:large

BxTo_omCYAAM_v6.jpg:large
BxTpATsCEAAWayj.jpg:large

cr: Millet via PSH_Supporters
TongYi Juice ADBxTogqMCIAAFMjX.jpg:large

BxTogOfCAAAtkpa.jpg:large

cr: 马栏山精神病院院长 weibo via PSH_Supporters

She'll be flying to Taiwan tomorrow, right? Shinhye-ah let me see your airport photos please.. [-O<
I read in shipper's thread that she'll dance SNSD song. Excited to see our dancing diva again! \:D/ I can't choose between her Satisfaction and Single Ladies performance for her best dance. Her Single Ladies on AN Show Taipei, I couldn't pick my jaw off the ground. I tried dancing it and ended up with a painful body. lol :)) What can this girl NOT do? Can I be her in my next life? ㅋㅋㅋ
http://youtu.be/ePBlp2K8nAgcr: 小酸

Lee Jong Suk confirmed to star in 'Pinocchio' alongside Park Shin Hye

September 12, 2014 @ 2:01 am

Lee Jong Suk has been confirmed to return to the small screen alongside Park Shin Hye in the upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs mini-series 'Pinocchio'!

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye confirmed for new SBS drama 'Pinocchio'

His agency Wellmade Ent. rep stated on the 12th, "Lee Jong Suk will play the role of reporter Choi Dahl Po in the production." This means Lee Jong Suk will be reuniting with 'I Hear Your Voice's PD Jo Soo Won and writer Park Hye Ryun who have teamed up again for the upcoming drama.

'Pinocchio' centers around a group of local news reporters in their twenties who are just starting out in the field. 

The drama is set to air following 'My Lovely Girl' in November!

:x aww yesh 

Guest arocomletthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

may i ask Q what is the name of that actor who played shinhye"s ajussi or bf in 2007 series kimcheed radish cubes/just love?