❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Actress Park Shinhye looks as bright as the sky in her latest Instagram update!

Actress Park Shinhye looks as bright as the sky in her latest Instagram update!

20191027_213913.jpg

Netizens comments :

(+29,-2) I hope the law stops them from writing Instagram articles on the portal.

(+23,-4) So pretty~

(+23,-5) It's nice to see her in daily lifeㅎㅎ

(+13,-4) Pretty Shinhye ,I can't wait to see you on drama.

(+1,0) Park Shinhye is originally pretty !

https://storykpop.com/2019/10/actress-park-shinhye-looks-as-bright-as.html

• Like 2
  • Love 1

img.gif

bit.ly/2K3DDGW)

cr: @GJWiJu

WEIBO FOLLOWERS

1- Lee Min Ho: 28.3M

2- Choi Siwon: 16M

3- G-Dragon: 15.4M

4- Park Shin Hye: 10.9M

5- Kim Soo Hyun: 10.8M

6- SEHUN: 10.6M

7- Lee Jong Suk: 10.2M

8- Jessica: 6.7M

9- Yoona: 5.75M

10- Park Min Young: 5.46M

11 - CHANYEOL : 5.34M

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Park Shin Hye, Elegant Long Dress 'Luxury ~'

Views 962 Added 28/10/2019

637078796878316250.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye poses for the 14th Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign 'LOVE YOUR W' charity event held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 25th.

Park Shin Hye wore a red flare patterned flared long dress alone for her elegant beauty.

Meanwhile, 'LOVE YOUR W' is a campaign to raise the risk awareness of breast cancer every year since 2006.

637078797093003750.jpg

637078797175816250.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Delirious!Lol! But I love it! I wish mine would do the same. The most mine does it is watching the dramas and dislike many costars Shin Hye has worked with, saying they don’t look manly/good enough to be pair with her, that She deserved better(this part I totally agreed with him( he kind took her under his wings, like I did)! Lol! :joy:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Park Shin Hye reveals recent shots taken on the ship ... Enchanted by the refreshing beauty

Newsen |Oct 28, 2019 22:00

r.580x0

Photo = Park Shin Hye's Instagram

Actress Park  Shin Hye  released a refreshing figure.

Park  Shin Hye posted a photo on 27th personal Instagram with the sentence “Ocean, come to me”. In the picture, Park  Shin Hye is wearing a blue denim jacket and sitting on the stairs on the cruise. Behind her is a blue sea and sky. Park  Shin Hye  has a refreshing beauty like a scene from a soft drink CM, and takes her gaze away.

Net users who saw Park  Shin Hye's photos left a comment saying “beautiful”.

Park  Shin Hye plays the role of Soyeon in the movie “Call” released in South Korea in 2020.

Original article delivery date and time: October 28, 2019 12:03 Reporter: Choi Yu-jin

n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002819548 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, lduc said:

Park Shin Hye reveals recent shots taken on the ship ... Enchanted by the refreshing beauty

Newsen |Oct 28, 2019 22:00

r.580x0

Photo = Park Shin Hye's Instagram

Actress Park  Shin Hye  released a refreshing figure.

Park  Shin Hye posted a photo on 27th personal Instagram with the sentence “Ocean, come to me”. In the picture, Park  Shin Hye is wearing a blue denim jacket and sitting on the stairs on the cruise. Behind her is a blue sea and sky. Park  Shin Hye  has a refreshing beauty like a scene from a soft drink CM, and takes her gaze away.

Net users who saw Park  Shin Hye's photos left a comment saying “beautiful”.

Park  Shin Hye plays the role of Soyeon in the movie “Call” released in South Korea in 2020.

Original article delivery date and time: October 28, 2019 12:03 Reporter: Choi Yu-jin

n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002819548 

Ironic , no? Reason why I am constantly saying, be careful with comments, those can be used in a distorted way to fabricate malicious comments/news by unprofessional so call journalists ! :dissapointed:

• Like 1
  • Love 1