❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

PARK SHIN HYE FINALLY MEETS HER FILIPINO FANS!

Image may contain: 1 person

She’s known for her exceptional acting chops in popular Korean TV series such as Stairway to Heaven, Doctors, The Heirs, Heartstings, and You’re Beautiful among others.

South Korean superstar Park Shin Hye is definitely one of the most prominent actresses in the Land of the Morning Calm because of her enviable beauty and jaw-dropping acting skills. Seeing her up close and personal is certainly a dream come true for all the hardcore K-Drama fans. Thanks to Bench, her Filipino supporters got to see her in the flesh during her Flower of Angel fun meet and concert on Friday, July 28, at the Araneta Coliseum.

Shin Hye is the newest face of the country’s biggest lifestyle and retail brand, Bench. At the press conference where she was officially launched, she revealed that she didn’t expect to be given an opportunity to endorse a huge Filipino clothing brand. As a self-confessed fashion enthusiast, Shin Hye said that she loves the clothes that she wore during Bench’s campaign shoot in Korea, particularly the pants.

The gorgeous superstar also disclosed at the press con that she was greatly surprised when she found out about her Filipino fans—which she discovered during her last visit in the country way back in 2013. Shin Hye said that her uploaded photos of the trip garnered surprising number of comments from her supporters on social media, asking for her to come back. Since then, she’s always been excited to see the country again and finally meet her Filipino supporters in person.

CR.http://insideshowbiz.ph/park-shin-hye-finally-meets-her-filipino-fans/

Image result for thank you animated gif

• Like 8

Despite typhoon, #ParkShinHye successfully finished fanmeeting in Philippines 

News

Rain or shine, Park Shin Hye's popularity will always be hot in the Philippines!

The actress just ended her event in the Philippines, 'Flower of Angel: Park Shin Hye Live in Manila with Bench' at ARANETA COLISEUM. Fans surely had good memories with her! Despite of the bad weather, her Filipino fans didn't mess bonding with her. Many fans waited on the venue since early in the morning and showed so much enthusiasm by showing up with banners and props!

1501459648659017.jpg

In return, Park Shin Hye dedicated the song "My Dear" to her fans. During the event, she said, "I met with my Filipino fans back in 2013 and this is the first time again after four years. I really wanted to see you all!" 

1501459625380460.jpg

Park Shin Hye with a golden heart donated  the proceeds of her fanmeeting tours in Asia to the 'Starlight Angels Project' which supports unfortunate people who suffer from hunger and also help the poor children with their education. The foundation has been helping for five years now. 

1501459639613243.jpg

Cr. https://t.co/ILHhBvry9m

Image result for thank you animated gif

• Like 7

What is Park Shin-hye doing these days?

Updated : July 30 2017
A-
A+

Park Shin-hye opened a center for children in Manila, the Philippines, last week.

The actress uploaded a selfie on Instagram on Saturday.

“Today is a shoot. Yesterday I spent such a fun and happy time. I could feel the infinite love and affection of fans in the Philippines. Thank you sincerely,” she wrote.
Park will be returning with a new film, “Silent Witness,” next year. 

(doo@heraldcorp.com) 

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201707301812430158136_2

• Like 8

[RANK AND TALK] 3 Actresses with Beautiful Voice 

These three actresses are known for their acting. However, do you know that they’re also good at singing?

1. Park Shin Hye

BeFunky-Collage3-1.jpg Image Source: ELLE

Park Shin Hye, who has started her career since childhood, is indeed a good artist. In addition to being good at acting, she is also very talented in singing and dancing. In 2009, Park Shin Hye contributed her voice to fill the soundtrack of the drama ‘You’re Beautiful’ in which she starred. In addition, she also sang for the drama ‘Heartstrings’ in 2011 with the title song ‘I Will Forget’, then drama ‘The Heirs’ in 2013 with the song ” Story ‘,’ Pinocchio ‘in 2014 with the title song’ Love Is Like a Snow ‘, and much more. So do not be surprised if Park Shin Hye always singing in her fan meetings, because her voice is liked by many fans.

skipped......

http://my.castko.com/archives/16736

• Like 6

CLEAN ACTRESSES WITH "NO ANTI"

/ 3:36 AM
201703021939779618_58b80af6824e3_99_20170304093102.jpg

Naver - Osen: Park Bo Young · Park Shin Hye · Kim Ji Won · Nam Ji Hyun, Clean actresses with "NO Anti"

1. [+105, -16] Shin Hye-ah! I miss you so much...Haven't you choose your next work yet? Please show us your face a lot...ok?

2. [+103, -17] It's nice to see some news about Shin Hye~ㅎ.ㅎI want to see you soon in a drama, I'm always supporting you

3. [+73, -8] I admit it.

4. [+104, -19] Our Shin Hye is the best

5. [+94, -17] I really want to see Shin Hye in a drama. An actress who walks only on flower path~♡

6. [+31, -5] Shin Hye let's hit daebak with your next work and let's walk only on flower path

7. [+60, -16] Shin Hye who always has a beautiful smile, Fighting!! Let's always be happy~~

8. [+76, -22] Park Shin Hye is the best♡♡♡♡♡♡

9. [+51, -14] I want to see Park Shin Hye in a drama ㅋㅋ

10. [+44, -12] I'm always waiting for some Park Shin Hye's news, waiting to hear some good news !! Park Shin Hye fighting !

• Like 8