❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@Amber03 Agree chinguya, instead of complain bcs of not looks like her, we should b proud and happy bcs she was chosen. Anyway the smile n mole are looks like her. At least we still could recognize its her. And maybe bcs we saw it from pic only, perhaps if we see the wax figure by ourself, problaby better than in pic. 

@Tiggie2 No, its not too much. Almost all of SA were disappointed but again, we sud b grateful right bcs thy chose Shin out of thousands hallyu stars.

@kate_USA sis, i hope one day your dream will comes true. As for me, i want her to make drama with Ha Jiwon or CJW and also Goo Soo since she's fangirling him. Oh it would b a jackpot if it happens in the future. I want her to play a role as police woman or a mom, or a killer. hahhaa oh my i think im gonna b crazy. Bt can't help, i miss her so so much...:sweatingbullets::D

Anyone knw where will she back to Korea?

if u're asking if sh is back in korea there's a saying she's back already on the 26th july. some1 saw her @ the airport n some1 also saw her mom back @their resto too. it is jst tht there is no pic n news to prove it yet. since there is no news cn only mean that reporters didnt knw either so no badgering, no pestering her so all is good too, right?:D

abt the wax figure, honestly it is not that i am not grateful she is feature there , i am ecstatic, happy n overwhelmed when i read the news. it is jjst tht sh is mre beautiful than that n so to me, it's kinda disappointing that it didnt do justice to sh's natural beauty. what ur saying is right too. if we see it 1st hand, mybe it look better. think positive, right? nwy yeay, the original should be mre beautiful n enchanting than anyone n anything else, right?;)

abt ur choice of role, hmm, i wnt to see her too in action theme like ladycop (action-packed, kick-richard simmons cop with many espionage scenes where she cn use n show her many ability), a mom (like lee boyoung's god's gift drama) n hmm, a killer? as in a coldblooded killer? not yet ready but if maybe a techsavvy assasins-cum-shooter or a bully/gangster who bcome bad due to circumstances like in bad guys drama :D that i really want to see her do:D:wub::phew:

• Like 9

@kyonkichi78 thank you for answer me. oh i see, i heard abt tht rumor too bt since there's no news i still doubt abt it. Maybe bcs i miss her so so much already that i hope at least she can update something on IG. I guess, we hv to wait until her FM. And i hope she will graduated ths year just like wht she want then after this, she can focussed on her job as an actress. 

A gangster? It's good too. I want her to play a tough and bad girl. Hmmm... i can't wait for it. Salt said tht when she back, she will b completely different. Perhaps it's abt her role in drama. :rolleyes:

Edited by BluenB
  • Like 8

Shinhye ah, where are you? We miss you so bad. I can't concentrate on anything since I have to check every single social media to find you, even just a tiny blurry picture. But no, nothing at all. Why you do that to our SA heart? Remember, Please be happy and enjoy your life, SA always by your side and support you than ever. Ah, you gonna get back to school soon. Try to have fun with friend as much as you can okay. :wub:

• Like 13