❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

B3ED977A-AC6D-43C8-BB30-F02B3EBF6BDA_zps

cr: ebc.net.tw

Brief summary: 

Pinocchio has just finished broadcasting in Taiwan (7/5/15) and it has done superbly. The ratings have been number 1 compared to other K-series in the same time slot. Due to shows popularity, Park Shin hye is in hot demand and she will be again visiting Taiwan in August. Waiting for organizers to release finalized details.

Edited by Tiggie2

CHINGUS @NileRose@Agie@nistymaj01@BluenB@snowhninpyae@annariana18@Tiggie2@azuvilla2006@NukeA@purpleismycolor@maris1@babyflo_15@indahm and to my lovely karely@Emerald-Ghost and to those other chingus old or new. although we are all become new because of soompi renovations welcome to shinhye thread forum. i'm happy to see all pionered chingus are still active although some of them are just lurking. hope to see the other old chingus will still participate in this forum 

credit to the owner of the gifs

​My amada y querida Jenny Thanks a lot for mention me,  we are new again !! yuhuuu but our heart and our proud of be SA is the same i also hope see more and more chingus here , i love you my friend.

And for all the mothers here , I hope you have a wonderful day, !! God Bless all of you and your Families

bnxwc8kiqaaqjl3.jpgchntv33_zps288c07b5.jpge9a3b8e404ad7c37ac26566e715ec918.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome dear @JenniferG.. Love to be here, although can't come as often as i suppose to.. Love and hug.. :wub:

Btw, let's keep voting for our baby girl in Paeksang, Young Inspirational, and also Pinocchio in Korea International Drama Award, chingus.. Fightiiiing!!

Edited by NukeA