❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest ariat

Hello Stewiefg...You said"I feel that it may be counter-productive to re-broadcast the haters’ warped comments in great detail, because I think it would give the haters more credence".

When l come here, l wanted to join an army, you know, when you see what haters write everyday, in every thread, you want to do something, join the battle... Smarts arguments against ignorance...But your view is insightful,                               l understand...Thanks to explain.:)

A6775AFE-099B-46FB-9EAB-59C76395C6FD_zps

cr: owner

Have you watched all of Shin Hye's acting roles? :wub:

Thank you to @nistymaj01, for reminding us why @NileRose, has the status of mother hen. I remember I used to come to this thread everyday to read her comments back then. Of course there was many others such as @maris1, and others (please don't be angry with me if I haven't named you):wub:

Edited by Tiggie2

Guest ariat

Hello guys...

It was very interesting to be here a little bit, discussing with great PSH'fans...l'm going to found a place corresponding to my way (l'm seventeen, l have a lot of time and energy to waste). Thank you very much and kiss to mari1.:D:D:D

I see there have been some concerns about haters in the last few pages. Here is my 2 cents...

I understand the frustration when people see PSH being unfairly criticised and maligned and feel the need to rant and of course, everyone should feel free to share on this forum. However, at the same time, I feel that it may be counter-productive to re-broadcast the haters’ warped comments in great detail, because I think it would give the haters more credence. Afterall, what do haters, trollers and spammers enjoy the most? To get a reaction out of people and to gain notoriety for having their comments reposted everywhere and getting more attention. 

Sure, when I see a hateful comment on SH’s post, I do occasionally type a comment to state my view to support SH, but I never continue to argue with these people on a website/blog/SM account. It is not only a waste of one’s energy, but it also feeds their egos and their sense of thrill of getting a rise out of her fans. It makes these idiots think how important they are and their opinions actually carry some weight and influence. Moreover, we should bear in mind that these are often not rational people, so you cannot have a reasonable and logical conversation/debate with such people.

It is unfortunately an occupational hazard for people like SH to have to deal with such awful trolls and it is never going to go away as her career continues to soar. Yes,  it is unpleasant to read them, but I am sure with her many years in the industry, she would have developed her own ways of coping and handling such negativity (e.g. ignoring them), particularly as she is a bright, intelligent and strong character. Plus trollers tend to bother with actresses only when they are popular and doing well! It is no point for haters to post negative comments on a celeb that no one will bother to react. So in a perverse way, the existence of these trollers is a sign of her success!!

So, we should not get too stressed out about these folks in the minority... just enjoy the works and success of SH and how much love she is getting from many people and from various sources! :)

Chingu...you interptet it nicely and as a SH fans we should handle it nicely and act classy 

Hi chingus, anyone here have a strange symptom like me? I hope only me here. My symptom is when I read hash or bad comment about Shinhye I feel unhappy even angry. When ppl start to compare one actress with Shin Hye. I start to do not like that actress (not hate but just do not like).And I only watch movie have ShinHye on it. I don't know. Maybe I'm hardcore and crazy fan girl. Even I can't understand myself :(. Please don't get anything wrong. I just wanna share my strange feeling in here since this forum is created for people who love and admire ShinHye. :( .