❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye donates 30 million won to Nepal earthquake victims

April 30, 2015

Source:kpopfighting

Park Shin Hye

It has been reported that actress Park Shin Hye has made a donation of 30 million Korean won through non-profit organization Korea Food for the Hungry International, to help those who have been affected by the recent massive earthquake in Nepal.

Park Shin Hye had been a goodwill ambassador for Korea Food for the Hungry International from 2011 – 2014, and she hopes her donation can be used to assist those who have lost their loved ones in the tragedy, and help them get back to normal life as quickly as possible.

In addition, Park’s agency, S.A.L.T. Entertainment, has also donated 10 million won themselves to add on to Park Shin Hye’s donation.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye had made a donation of 50 million won to the Korea Disaster Relief Association last year, to aid in the relief effort for the Sewol ferry tragedy.

By: Alvin
@KpopFighting.com

Wow....she looks sexy here....how many button was open? ...LOL

credit pic as tagged

Edited by Agie

Park Shin-hye donates $28,000 for Nepal quake relief

April 30, 2015

Source:kpopherald

Korean actress Park Shin-hye has donated 30 million won ($28,000) to help the victims of the recent earthquake in Nepal.

The magnitude-7.8 earthquake hit Nepal on Saturday, killing over 5,000 people.

Food for the Hungry, a Korea-based international relief organization, said on Thursday that Park donated the funds Monday. Park has been an ambassador for the organization since 2011.

(Herald Corporation)

"I wanted to give at least a little strength to the Nepalese citizens who have tragically lost their family members and friends," said the actress.

Park previously took part in voluntary work with Food for the Hungry in Nepal in 2009, supporting children's educational programs and provision of books in the region.

Park last year donated 50 million won to the Korea Disaster Relief Association after the Sewol ferry sinking.

The actress joins the ranks of other famous Koreans, including former figure-skating champion Kim Yun-a, who donated $100,000.

Other celebrities who have donated to the earthquake relief include actress Kim Hye-ja (100 million won), singer Kim Dong-wan (36 million won), TV personality Park Ji-yoon (25 million won) and actor Kim Bo-sung (10 million won).

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Guest bhenhye

Hi I'm newbie here,,,,but I'm shinye's fan since stairway to heaven,,,this beautiful girl is just giving me the reason to love her day by day,,,my princess ur really an angel,god bless u always!!!

Guest bhenhye

Hi I'm newbie here,,,,but I'm shinye's fan since stairway to heaven,,,this beautiful girl is just giving me the reason to love her day by day,,,my princess ur really an angel,god bless u always!!!

Top 10: Most Beautiful Korean Actresses 2015

By Mare-sensei

Korea is surely a blessed country with many beautiful ladies. Popular for their rounded yet small, dazzling eyes, fair skin and rosy cheeks, and subtle baby lips, they are truly beautiful. Korean actresses are also very popular today, because of the Korean dramas that are popular all over the world.Since they are all beautiful, it is really hard to tell who's the prettiest, fairest, and most beautiful of them all, but anyways, many people are ranking them according to their own preferences. So here's my top 10: most beautiful Korean actresses 2015.

3. Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye modelling for Agatha Paris F/W 2014

Korea is surely a blessed country with many beautiful ladies. Popular for their rounded yet small, dazzling eyes, fair skin and rosy cheeks, and subtle baby lips, they are truly beautiful. Korean actresses are also very popular today, because of the Korean dramas that are popular all over the world.Since they are all beautiful, it is really hard to tell who's the prettiest, fairest, and most beautiful of them all, but anyways, many people are ranking them according to their own preferences. So here's my top 10: most beautiful Korean actresses 2015.

Edited by indahm