❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Parkshinhye Instagram Update

10991241_987666494595656_412855640622894

ParkShinHye #박신혜 with Photographer Zo Sun Hi(조선희) 
http://instagram.com/p/zJ0aPOPP0F/

열 촬영중~~
이뿐 건 말할것도 없고 성격은 또 왜일케 좋은 겨~~ 
요즘 보기드문 여배우!! 
며칠후 생일이네~~ 
미리 축하해~~ 
#박신혜
http://instagram.com/p/zJ0aPOPP0F

credit to the ownerThank you graphics

Park Shin-hye takes puppy Gongbongji for beauty treatment

restmb_jhidxmake.php-16.jpeg
"Pinocchio" actress Park Shin-hye, who confessed she missed her pet Maltese while abroad in Thailand earlier this month, shared on Monday a clip of her puppy before grooming through Instagram.

"I think Gongbongji is trying to say something, but I'm not quite sure," the 24-year-old wrote in the caption to the 12-second video.

The Korean actress, who will turn 25 on Wednesday, recently returned from sunny Thailand, where she shot a promotional campaign for French clothing brand Millet and the cover of CeCi magazine’s March issue.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Thank you graphics

@EmeraldG, If they attack SH performance - I am all for constructive criticism. However, if it is blind attack for example, she always acts the same roles then I disagree because Gominam, Cha eun sang and the most recent Choi Inha are very different roles (just to name a few). I agree with SH herself that it would be fantastic to see her in a role with heels and a nice suit, maybe a lawyer/solicitor would be great. If they comment on SH physical appearance - her looks are gifted to her by her parents. Like she once said herself. I am glad she got over it and never went with plastic surgery like many actresses cause I personally believe it affects their facial acting ability. What I did agree with some comments was SH used to be chubby but recently she has lost a lot of weight and the choice of clothes she wore to some events were too dark in colour. SH is young so she should wear plenty of bright colours. It compliments her skin.If they comment on SH being overrated - popularity isn't something which can be earned overnight. I have been a following SH dramas for many years (ever since Stairway to heaven). I don't just watch her dramas but SH has this ability to draw viewers into her character so well. Even the most bland character that Kim Eun Suk gave her she was able to act it out so well with her eyes. Chemistry is subjective and for SH to replicate the chemistry she has for each male co-star is some feat.
[]image.jpg4_zpstidklmy2.jpg

Credit: owner 

JenniferG

said:

Hellooooo dear 
@jenniferG  sharing my works is a pleasure and am proud to know that thanks alot 

mmm can you send me one of your MVs i want to see it and maybe can i help you 

just add me on FB (Narjess PSHIC)

@Narjess-PSHIC what a nice words coming from a nice person. i feel relieved i thought that your gonna say something bad  because i borrowed some of your works. i already encountered such a rude person although you  complemented there works but still there not happy to share thier works. but in your case your much more approachable and willingly to shared those amazing mv's and edited photo's. i'm really happy that i know more of you chingu that finally were friends in fb. i already posted some sort of slideshow mv  here in psh thread. it's my pleasure if you could help me chingu  more to learn how to do a video not just as only slideshow. but the real mv like you do. for now my only capacity is to do a slideshow mv. i hope i can go further beyond slideshow if you could lend your help to me. thanks again chingu...

By goodange Celebrity, Fashion February 16, 2015 class="entry-title single-title" Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Seok Reunited Again For MILLET’s S/S 2015 Ad Campaign

Source:couch kimchi

This isn’t as good as seeing them together weekly on Pinocchio, but having Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Seok reunited for MILLET’s S/S 2015 ad campaign still makes me crazy happy! :)

Lee Jong Seok’s previously released MILLET visual may viewed here.

001_zpsveiisjjj.jpg~original002_zpsdeqx5n7c.jpg~original003_zps2gi0uznc.jpg~original004_zpswvza6eje.jpg~original005_zpsbm081lbe.jpg~original006_zpsu7ubbtsk.jpg~original007_zpserhehv29.jpg~original008_zps0mnrsqck.jpg~original

Source  |  MILLET Blog