❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-hye takes puppy Gongbongji for beauty treatment

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015021 "Pinocchio" actress Park Shin-hye, who confessed she missed her pet Maltese while abroad in Thailand earlier this month, shared on Monday a clip of her puppy before grooming through Instagram.

"I think Gongbongji is trying to say something, but I'm not quite sure," the 24-year-old wrote in the caption to the 12-second video.

The Korean actress, who will turn 25 on Wednesday, recently returned from sunny Thailand, where she shot a promotional campaign for French clothing brand Millet and the cover of CeCi magazine’s March issue.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201502161715044224514_2&pv=1

Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye meet again for commercial shoot

February 16 2015

Source:kpopherald

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye, the lead cast of SBS’ hit drama “Pinocchio,” which ended in January, have met again, this time, for a commercial shoot.

A spring pictorial of the two celebrities, who endorse the outdoor brand Millet, was revealed on Monday.

(MILLET)

In the photos, Lee throws out the conventional idea that mountain clothes are exclusively for middle-aged men and poses in young and stylish outfits.

Park also looks sporty and feminine in her body-fitting jacket and pants, which are designed for ladies to enjoy active leisure.

(MILLET)

Couples, who opt to sport the same clothing while going hiking or camping, can choose the brand’s “couple costume,” which has the same design in different colors, the firm said.

“We will continue to reveal Park and Lee’s pictorials conveying healthy and cheerful images which fit our brand concept,” the company’s spokesperson said.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Park Shin-hye spends Valentine's Day with fans

February 16, 2015

Source:kpopherald

Korean actress Park Shin-hye spent Valentine's Day with hundreds of fans at French jewelry brand AGATHA's branch in Shinsegae Department Store, Yeongdeungpo.

The 24-year-old, who turned up for the Seoul promotional event on Saturday in a cotton candy pink suit, signed autographs and handed out chocolates to the first 100 buyers and five raffle-prize winners.

(Instagram)
The starlet also took a group photo with fans that she shared on Instagram Monday.

"Feb. 14 ... Valentine's Day ... Our date," Park wrote in the caption to photo, in which she poses with victory signs with both hands.

AGATHA recently unveiled its spring-summer campaign with the actress, who has endorsed the international jewelry label since August.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Guest purpleismycolor

tatidu said: I noted that shinhye recently keep posted her precious dog "bongji"....i am wondering where is the
other one "nori" /what happen to nori...

Groups campaign to keep hanbok from fading

photo563903.png

Many palaces and folk villages often promise free entrance or discounted admission to people who wear hanbok, or traditional Korean clothing, during national holidays.

But even the promise of freebies can't seem to coax a large number of people to wear the old-style garments out in public.

"Admission is free on the day of Chuseok and Seollal if you wear hanbok, but I don't really see people in hanbok on those days", said a staff member in his 60s who collects tickets at the entrance of Deoksu Palace in Jung District, central Seoul.

Photos of people wearing hanbok to visit their parents are still published on the front pages of newspapers around this time of year, but adorning the outfit has become an almost obsolete custom that most Koreans only adhere to once or twice in their lifetime.

Most Koreans wear the costumes on their first birthdays. After that, the next occasion on which they don the traditional clothing could be at their own weddings, about 20 or 30 years later.

But some Koreans, especially those from younger generations, are conducting campaigns to change the perception of hanbok.

One such organization is Hanbok Noridan, which was started in 2011 by college students.

Its name roughly translates to a group of people who are committed to having fun by wearing hanbok.

On the third Saturday of each odd month, the members of the group and its supporters hold an event called Kkotcheol, or "blooming subway".

They meet up for the gathering and take the subway to their destination while wearing hanbok.

"We recommend that people wear hanbok from their house to the gathering place", said Jeon Cho-hee, a college student who promotes the event.

According to Jeon, they also provide members with a piece of advice.

"Many feel awkward wearing hanbok in a sea of people on the subway, but we tell them to do what they usually do such as read or check their smartphones".

The first Kkotcheol event took place in September 2013 and the next one is scheduled for March 21.

"This event is open to anyone. Younger students or expats are also welcome", Jeon said.

Jeon joined the club out of curiosity in 2012.

"People think hanbok is beautiful but is way too uncomfortable for everyday use, but I take pride in shortening the gap between the different images hanbok has", Jeon explained.

"You have no idea how comfortable it is because the garment itself is roomy, but it still makes you look beautiful".

In addition to the "blooming subway" event, the organization held a masquerade hanbok party with the aid of the Hanbok Advancement Center late last year.

The Voluntary Agency Network of Korea, better known as VANK, also initiated a campaign starting this year to raise awareness of hanbok.

"I found many websites labeled hanbok as the kimono of Japan, and that was the beginning of this campaign", said Park Ki-tae, the founder of the organization.

VANK introduces five ways to promote hanbok in everyday life, including wearing it while using public transportation or visiting palaces and uploading photos of yourself in the costume onto your social media accounts.

If you want to be a part of Hanbok Noridan's campaign, visit www.hannol.org (Korean only).

By Sung So-young [so@joongang.co.kr]

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

http://bit.ly/1zYqPro

Guest purpleismycolor

JenniferG said: class="single__title entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 3.125em; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: inherit; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; font-stretch: inherit; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"   Netizens React To Park Shin Hye  class="single__title entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 3.125em; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: inherit; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; font-stretch: inherit; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"             Spending 7 Years in University

In the episode of KBS 2 Entertainment Weekly that aired on February 14th, Park Shin Hye chatted with the staff of the show on the topic of her university life.

When the subject of her life as a university student was brought up Park Shin Hye said, “I’m the highest senior in the entire school. There’s no one above me because I’ve been going to university for 7 years. My juniors call me ‘ancestor’, and keep joking that I’m so old so I should already be inside a coffin.”

During the interview she also revealed that she entered school together with actresses Go AraKim So Eun, and actors Kim Bum and Kang Ha Neul 

Park Shin Hye also mentioned actor Kang Ha Neul, who she has worked alongside with in the drama Heirs, saying, “Haneul looks like he would be very hard working, but he’s still in 2nd year. He’s got a long way to go. Ara will probably graduate first, and then it will be me.”

Many netizens who claimed to be from the same school as her commented on this post stating that they can attest to the fact that Park Shin Hye is a good student.

Hellooooo dear 
@jenniferG  sharing my works is a pleasure and am proud to know that thanks alot mmm can you send me one of your MVs i want to see it and maybe can i help you  just add me on FB (Narjess PSHIC)

@Narjess-PSHIC what a nice words coming from a nice person. i feel relieved i thought that your gonna say something bad  because i borrowed some of your works. i already encountered such a rude person although you  complemented there works but still there not happy to share thier works. but in your case your much more approachable and willingly to shared those amazing mv's and edited photo's. i'm really happy that i know more of you chingu that finally were friends in fb. i already posted some sort of slideshow mv  here in psh thread. it's my pleasure if you could help me chingu  more to learn how to do a video not just as only slideshow. but the real mv like you do. for now my only capacity is to do a slideshow mv. i hope i can go further beyond slideshow if you could lend your help to me. thanks again chingu...