❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

박신혜 @ssinz · 16h 16 hours ago #조아조아스튜디오 이름이 #프린스 였던가.. #고양이 #긁적긁적 꼬리를 #살랑살랑 오늘은 #메디안 찍는 날~

Guest eppas05

Hello to my Chingus here! I'm so proud of uri SinHye, look how her kissable lips are... She's so lovely and elegant she is in this Ceci pictorial. Every pictures she is in it I can't take my eyes on her what more in person Wow to those fans that met and will be meeting her so LUCKY! I'm a proud AHJUMMA B94VSLnCUAAbgzw.jpg Peace and Love to all!!! Credit to owner and thanks;) :x :x :x

class="content-title"Park Shin Hye Looks Flirty and Summery for CéCi

Park Shin Hye Looks Flirty and Summery for CéCi

Park Shin Hye is the cover model for the March issue of CéCi, which will be distributed in Korea, China and Thailand.

Recently, a picture of Park Shin Hye wearing a variety of fun, summery dress was posted on CéCi’s official website, gathering an explosive amount of attention.

In 2013, Park Shin Hye became the first Korean actress to go on an Asia-wide tour, and this year, the Hallyu actress will hold another Asia-wide tour for the third year in a row. The CéCi pictorial shoot took place in Thailand, and it showcased Park Shin Hye’s innocent yet mature image with an exotic background.

According to the staff at the shoot, the photo shoot took place under a comfortable atmosphere in the warm Thai sun, and every picture that was taken was beautiful, so much so that there were no photos that couldn’t be used for the magazine.

Cha In Seon, the assistant editor for CéCi who directed this pictorial shoot said, “She has a very unique natural and healthy energy, and was kind enough to even throw a surprise birthday party for one of the staff members.”

Park Shin Hye’s pictorial and behind-the-scenes cuts will be revealed on the March issue of CéCi as well as Mobile CéCi.

park shin hye 1

park shin hye 4

cr. soompi.com/2015/02/15/par

class="single__title entry-title"Park Shin Hye is a radiant beach beauty for “Ceci” magazine

Park Shin Hye for Ceci March 2015

Actress Park Shin Hye was chosen as the cover girl for three Ceci magazines that will be published simultaneously in Korea, Thailand, and China for the month of March!

Park Shin Hye took a trip to the sandy, exotic beaches of Koh Chang, Thailand for her latest photoshoot, where she showed off her stunning physique and youthful beauty.

The actress wore a series of colorful dresses that stood out against the white sand and light blue of the beach behind her, creating a beautiful yet relaxed atmosphere in the pictures.

One of the most picturesque outfits of the photoshoot features the star posing on the sand, barefoot and displaying her slim, toned arms and legs while the nautical patterned dress drapes on her body and falls to a flowing circle around her.

She recently finished up with her hit drama Pinocchio in which she starred alongside Lee Jong Suk and has, since then, also kept up with her many endorsement photoshoots and also collaborated in a new single with MYK titled “You’re Perfect.”

Additional pictures from the breathtaking photoshoot can be found in the March issue of Ceci!

aegyo.me/R6n

Park Shin Hye Is Flustered

February 16, 2015

Source:www.bntnews.

waxggcgvgwcxo5qdmmnxxbxrl4xm8unu.jpg
[by Sora Ghim, photo by Kim Kang Yoo] Actress Park Shin Hye held a fan signing on Valentine's Day, February 15 at the Yeongdeungpo Shinsegae Mall.

This event was held with French jewelry brand AGATHA PARIS for the 'Lady Scottie' collection.

Meawhile, Park Shin Hye prepared chocolate for the fans who came to her fan signing and also various events to express her love for her fans. (photo by bntnews DB)

news@bntnews.co.uk

kdt0js7impr70ownnmpasy1s2covz1ra.jpg

--------------------------------------------

Park Shin Hye Holds Up Her Autographed Picture

i98huo5t214g7qeijmrrd0lphlz5jrgr.jpg
[by Sora Ghim, photo by Kim Kang Yoo] Actress Park Shin Hye held a fan signing on Valentine's Day, February 15 at the Yeongdeungpo Shinsegae Mall.

This event was held with French jewelry brand AGATHA PARIS for the 'Lady Scottie' collection.

Meawhile, Park Shin Hye prepared chocolate for the fans who came to her fan signing and also various events to express her love for her fans. (photo by bntnews DB)

news@bntnews.co.uk

----------------------------------------------------------

Park Shin Hye Is Lovely In Pink

dj9r3e1kd7hk6j1zcck64k3wzj6ws3kw.jpg

news@bntnews.co.uk

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"Park Shin Hye has a early birthday party with fans on Valentine’s Day Feb 16, 2015

Source:kpopfighting

56771-301663.jpgPark Shin Hye

Actress Park Shin Hye will be celebrating her birthday on February 18th, and she was able to have an early celebration with fans from her fan club at a special event on Valentine’s Day, where they created unforgettable and beautiful memories.

According to reports, Park Shin Hye showed her extreme friendliness, and offered really good fan service, be it photo taking, giving hugs, hand shaking, or answering questions posed by fans.

The actress revealed, “I am more frank in front of my fans, and it’s a really precious time for me. I always want to interact and share with my fans, and I am always able to draw positive and healthy energy from such events.”

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye has been busy with filming commercials and pictorials, after concluding her recent SBS TV drama ‘Pinocchio.’

By: Alvin@KpopFighting.com

Park Shin Hye has a early birthday party with fans on Valentine's Day