❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

'Entertainment Weekly' Park Shin Hye "university alumni river sky, now only a sophomore,"

14 days broadcast KBS2 'Entertainment Weekly' in filming the ad and met with Park Shin Hye.
In her broadcast Park Shin Hye is the most senior, "now in the school am Asked Questions about scores . Suddenly am among the ancestors "she said.

Following an introduction to Park Shin Hye, Kim Bum, Kim So-eun Go Ara river sky as her motivation is "double river skies seem to work hard in school, yet I know that in the second year," she said.

She said, "I know that Kim Bum is also still a lot of remaining in school," and "Go Ara graduated fired motive of the fastest batter then I know that I is," she smiled brightly.
Shinhye talked about her college life and mentioned KimBum,KimSoEun, Go Ara & KangHaNeul
*Between same age, older or younger guy..She preferred a guy at same age and a good person that she can lean on.. (@khjpearl)

B9zqQe7CQAAPUVy.png
B9zqQiICQAALz41.png
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=656402