❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="at_ttl"7 K-Drama Actresses Who Are Stunning In Red BY Adrienne Stanley | Feb 12, 2015

Source:kdramastars

park-shin-hye.png?w=600

The color red is significant for celebrants of Valentine's Day and plays a role in festivities for some cultures who recognize the Lunar New Year.Valentine's Day is predominantly celebrated in the United States and U.K. However, the holiday has developed a strong following in Korea and China.

In Korea, Valentine's Day is a holiday where women give men sweet gifts such a chocolate, with hopes that their affectionate gesture will be reciprocated on March 14 (White Day). The celebration of Valentine's Day has become more prevalent within China where the holiday is often celebrated on the seventh day of the seventh month, on the Lunar calendar.

Lunar New Year will immediately follow Valentine's Day in 2015. The holiday, which is referred to as Seollal in Korea, will be celebrated on February 19. In China, it is common for men and women to prominently wear red during the Lunar New Year, as the color is thought to ward away bad fortune.

Red is the color of romance and one which marks the start of a new beginning for billions of people throughout the world.

Here is a list of 7 Korean drama actresses who are gorgeous ladies in red.

1. Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye wore a red backless dress from the S/S 2015 Jane Song collection for the “Pinocchio” press conference.

more@http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/74166/20150212/7-k-drama-actresses-who-are-stunning-

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36); text-align: start;"12 K-drama actors you should be following on Instagram
instagramcover.jpg

Idols and musicians have always had a large social media presence, but our beloved K-drama actors are also starting to get in on the fun. From veteran actors like  Uhm Tae Woong and Park Shin Hye, to rising stars like Yang Jin Sung and Park Jin Joo, here are 12 actors K-drama fans should be following on Instagram!

1. Uhm Tae Woong (Instagram: taewoong74)

Uhm Tae Woong

Recently taking on a spot in the variety program The Return of Superman, it's great to see the family side of this veteran actor. His Instagram account is filled with candid family photos, random inspiration, and the occasional behind-the-scenes photo or selca!

2. Park Shin Hye (Instagram: ssinz7)

instagram2.png

As one of Korea's top actresses, Park Shin Hye is everywhere. Right before the start of Pinocchio, she started her Instagram account, and it was quickly filled with selcas and behind-the-scenes photos featuring her costars. 

3. Lee Jung Shin (Instagram: leejungshin91)

instagram3_6Wob0K6.png

Lee Jun Shin technically falls into the acting idols category, but he won the attention of DramaFever fans with his role as Na Hong Gyu in Temptation, which earned him an award for Rising Star at the 3rd Annual DramaFever Awards! Watch his acceptance video HERE!

4. Yang Jin Sun (Instagram: jinsung_627)

instagram5.png

Always on the move, this rising actress believe in the power of the selca to show her adventures to the world!

5. Lee Soo Hyuk (Instagram: lxxsxxhkkk)

instagram4.png

Known for his bad boy roles and modeling, his account matches. Behind-the-scenes photos from the runway, workout, and drama production are all present on this actor's Instagram.

6. Jung Il Woo (Instagram: jilwww)

instagram6.png

This globe-trotting actor loves to share his life with fans. Everything from photos of his travels to videos of his potato chips can be found on his account.

7. Park Jin Joo (Instagram: jinjoo1224)

instagram8.png

The adorable actress probably picked up her Instagram addiction from Lee Hong Ki, her leading costar in both Bride of the Century and Modern Farmer!

8. Kim Young Kwang (Instagram: aksakfn12)

instagram7.png

This actor-model loves to show everything — his family, famous friends, photo shoots... pretty much everything. My favorite is the Pinocchio cast photo!

9. Lee Shi Un (Instagram: lee_si_eon)

instagram9.png

New the Instagram game, the actor suspiciously started his account right before Modern Farmer. Hong Ki's influence strikes again!

10. UEE (Instagram: uieing)

instagram10.png

The actress has been posting a lot of behind-the-scenes photos from her drama Fool's Love, also starring Choi Woo Shik, which is currently airing on DramaFever!

11. Choi Woo Shik (Instagram: woosiq)

instagram11.png

I feel obligated to include Woo Shik's account after mentioning him. He has a great sense of humor. My favorite post is him on the train with the spirit from Miyazaki's Spirited Away.

12. Lee Hong Ki (Instagram: skullhong12)

instagrambonus2.png

credit to dramafever and tanya rodriguez

17507.gifThank you graphics

Park Shin Hye form resembling Hua Rong

Park Shin Hye form resembling Hua Rong? I love 'today'. "Jackpot" [Korea Daily maengseong reporters] Hua Rong has a cameo in the movie starring "Love Today" , the netizens finds similarities between Park Shin Hye  and Hua Rong .

test13403.jpgcredit www.ikoreadaily.co.k

ooooohhhh thanks girls for the warm welcome @jennifer that's soo kind from you and happy to know you was following us on PSHIC site and especially me hehehehehe glad to read your comment @nistymaj and sis @Maris it's nice to see you here i was checking Soompi few months ago but yesterday was my first post i will come often here don't worry Pleasant night all 

@Narjess-PSHIC you're welcome chingu and i'm more much glad that your not angry when i shared some of your artwork here. i wish i could be as talented as you are but. but i'am not? i've done some 2 of shinhye's mv but not as nice as you've done. i'm having a hard time in the audio, i want to put the latest music on it. but whenever i've done it's mute. but now has an a little improvement it has music already but the music that youtube gives free is not nice as your music. it's only an instrumental songs? that's why i don't have a courage to post it here. although theres 17 people who already view . but i'm afraid that someone may not like it. but i will tried to improved and maybe i can post it here too.  valentines-day-comment-022.gif  to you chingu and to all lovely chingus here may all the love of this special day showered to all of you and the prosperity will always be forever......