❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

CeCi reveals first Park Shin-hye photos for upcoming March issue

February 13, 2015

Source:kpopherald

(CeCi magazine)
CeCi magazine on Friday released photos from its fashion shoot with "Pinocchio" actress Park Shin-hye, who will grace the cover of its upcoming March issue.

In the photos revealed by the Korean fashion and lifestyle magazine, Park gazes into the camera against a stunning backdrop of the Thai seaside and an azure blue sky.

(CeCi magazine)
(CeCi magazine)
"Park, who has a healthy energy, took part in the photo shoot with ease, even under the blinding sunlight," a CeCi spokesperson said.

"She also showed her endearingly sweet side when she held a surprise birthday party for a staff member on set."

The 24-year-old, who features in Korean singer Saltnpaper’s mellow new track "Perfect," wears a nautical-inspired white dress detailed with mustard-colored stripes in the editorial photos. She also wears a dress emblazoned with colorful crabs and sea creatures.

"(Park) will film commercial and promotional campaigns. She will be busy touring Asia in the first half of this year," a representative for the actress said earlier this month.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

ctmwelcome_e0.gif @Narjess-PSHIC  were very happy that finally you join us here. from all of us here in parkshinhye thread were welcoming you with open arms. and thank you for those beautiful mv's you've made for parkshinhye. i'll always visits pshic site everyday and i even post some your works too. i was even one of you guy's there but unfortunately i cannot open anymore. but still i'll be able to post to other site with elina's help the starlight angels. thank you Narjess-PSHIC THAT WERE GAINING ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL CHINGUS HERE....

tumblr_mick7nYbT51qbgcf1o1_250.giftumblr_n2al4gGSQt1rcpwx1o1_500.gif

credit to the owner of the gifs       s_f_01_11820_01_02.gif~c200      animated-thank-you-image-0144.gif

Random thoughts...:D :D :D

Song Joong Ki will be discharged on May 26th and if he sign-on for Descendent of the Sun drama, this drama will have to start shooting around Aug at the latest to be aired in late Sept as planned by the production company.  They plan to pre-shoot the entire show before broadcast oversea.

I think Kim Soo Hyun is currently enrolled (attend classes) at the University so I think he would not be able to sign-on to a project until after Spring term ended.  I really think he will take on “Night Strolling Scholar” lead role because K Contents, a company affiliated with his company have brought the right to this drama.

Cold Case – I feel like the producers are waiting for the leads availability because they have everything in place for this drama to be aired on SBS.  They keep delaying this drama as well.

PARK SHIN HYE 2015 Asia Tour – Dream of Angel schedule so far....

Sunday, March 15th in Japan - Tokyo for Fan Meeting

Saturday, March 28th in Shanghai – China for Fan Meeting

I really think PSH enrolled this Spring term to try and complete all her classes and Sr. thesis so that she can embark on one of the project above.  Seems like her Asia fan meeting will be held on weekend for March again. If this was the case, I am very certain she have classes on weekdays.

I have been reviewing movies lately as well but have not come across any GREAT movies that are castings so I doubt if she will take a movie role as her next project.