❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"                                         PARKSHINHYE 20150205 Rapido China IG

ggg.gif

web_2087662180_df165b99.jpgweb_2087662180_a667a6b1.jpg

CREDIT TO THE OWNER 박신혜서포터즈  AND PSHICCute-little-kitty-wearing-blue-toque-danaTqe9x8nc.gif

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36); text-align: start;"5 Gorgeous South Korean celebrities who swear  itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36); text-align: start;"they never had plastic surgery
LMH_a5ZXdzO.jpg
parkshinhye_1up1SnN.jpg

Some celebrities shy away from going under the knife. When it comes to embracing their natural beauty, the stars on this list are advocates, claiming that they have never had surgery. 

1. Lee Min Ho

Lee assures fans that he has never gone under the knife. "I don't worry about suspicions of plastic surgery because I have proof in graduation photos....My face is the type that gets swollen easily," he said during last month's Gangnam Blues press conference.

leeminho1_nlMafjA.jpg

2. Miss A's Suzy 

The Dream High actress didn't have any of her features altered. Her teeth are the only part of her body that was changed. "“I got my teeth laminated," she admitted on an episode of KBS' Invincible Youth 2.

suzybae.jpg

3. Han Ye Seul 

The Birth of a Beauty actress is confident with her looks. "I am already confident. No one can be satisfied with their appearance. People tell me I look feminine, but I wish I had the looks of an androgynous charismatic woman, " the star said in a recent interview when asked if she would need plastic surgery to gain confidence.

HanYeSeul_qh2tQVd.jpg

4. Park Shin Hye

The Pinocchio actress has explained in numerous interviews that she never had any plastic surgery. People in the business have tried to persuade her to get a nose job, but she promptly rejected.  

parkshinhye_1up1SnN.jpg

5. Isak (Ida Simmons)

The Arirang radio DJ said her former agency, SM Entertainment, suggested she consider a nose job, but her fear of surgery kept her from going under the knife. The former Isak N Jiyeon singer has told the story countless times on her daily K-Poppin' show. Her ethnicity is Korean and Caucasian. 

Isak.jpg

credit to the owner dramafever,shelly m,and Image Source: Isak's Official Facebook Page

beautiful-doll.gif     97858d1305914985-congrats-sweet-sis-abid

class="at_ttl"Park Shin Hye's Film 'Beauty Inside' Releases New Stills BY Adrienne Stanley | Feb 05, 2015

Source:kdramastars

56101-298836-jpg.jpg?w=600

Park Shin Hye portrays Woo Jin along with a cast that includes Chun Woo Hee and Go Ah Sung. Woo Jin starts off each day as a new person on the surface, whether that person is male, female, or of foreign descent. The one aspect of his life which remains consistent is his relationship with his girlfriend, Yi Soo. Yi Soo is portrayed by Han Hyo Joo (Cold Eyes).

Chun Woo Hee is featured in new stills for 'Beauty Inside.'

(Photo : Next Entertainment World )

Chun Woo Hee is featured in new stills for 'Beauty Inside.'

Chun Woo Hee experienced her breakout role in the comedy “Sunny” and received accolades for her role as the title character in the critically acclaimed 2013 film “Han Gong Ju.”

'Beauty Inside' has released new stills.

(Photo : Next Entertainment World)

'Beauty Inside' has released new stills.

Go Ah Sung launched her career as a child star in the 2006 film “The Host.” She became the center of international attention for her portrayal of Yona in Bong Joon Ho's “Snowpiercer.”

The role of Woo Jin will be portrayed by an ensemble cast of twenty actors and actresses. “Kill Me, Heal Me” star Park Seo Joon is included in the star-studded cast along with Lee Beom Soo (Triangle, The Divine Move), Kim Sang Ho (Sea Fog), Seo Kang Joon of 5urprise, Lee Dong Wook (Blade Man), and a score of other actors.

“Beauty Inside” is based on the 2012 award-winning social film “The Beauty Inside.” The American production starred Topher Grace (That 70's Show) and Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World). “The Beauty Inside” told the story of Alex, a man who begins each day as a different person on the surface, while maintaining the same identity inside. The film provided an unique experience in which viewers had the ability to portray Alex throughout the experience, through photos and videos which were added to his virtual timeline on Facebook.

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.6rem; font-weight: 200; line-height: 1; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"Park Shin Hye’s Instagram Post on_Instagram.jpg

Translated on my blog: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/06/park-shin-hyes-instagram-post/

Instagram update! ssinz7#에라모르겠다  #질러버림 #땡큐마이쭌 서울에서 배달 온#GoPro #hero4black 내 모든 레저활동과 취미생활은 이제 네 안에 담기겠구나.. 잘부탁해

@TheFoodMonster‌ ...i have read your blog... But its look like sh is not in happy mood rite... Like she is hurting something big...mian.. If i'm wrong... :-?? :-S

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"Park Shin Hye, Ko Ah Sung, and Chun Woo Hee to show off different charms for same role in ‘Beauty Inside’

Feb 5, 2015

Source:Kpopfighting

Park Shin Hye Ko Ah Sung Chun Woo Hee

The production company behind upcoming South Korean movie ‘Beauty Inside,’ has today released three new photos of Park Shin Hye, Chun Woo Hee, and Ko Ah Sung, as they take on the same role called Woo Jin.

‘Beauty Inside’ tells the story of Woo Jin who changes into a different person (regardless of sex, age, nationality) after waking up, and his love story with Yi Soo (Han Hyo Joo). Chun Woo Hee, Park Shin Hye, and Ko Ah Sung, will all play the role of Woo Jin with different personalities.

In one photo, Chun Woo Hee is seen with her back facing Yi Soo (Han Hyo Joo), and sports a worried expression on her face. Ko Ah Sung meanwhile is seen sitting on the ground with a blank expression, while Park Shin Hye exhibits a shocked expression in her photo, while facing her best friend Sang Baek (Lee Dong Hwi).

The role of Woo Jin will be simulatanously played by Kim Dae Myung, Do Ji Han, Jeon Young Woon, Park Shin Hye, Lee Bum Soo, Park Seo Joon, Kim Sang Ho, Chun Woo Hee, Ko Ah Sung, Jo Dal Hwan, Lee Jin Wook, Seo Kang Joon, Lee Dong Wook, Yoo Yeon Seok, and many more.

‘Beauty Inside’ is scheduled to open in cinemas in the first half of the year.

By: Alvin
@KpopFighting.com

Oh dear…..

I think the writers for Descendants of the Sun have revised their scripts.  Originally, the drama supposed to be a bunch of doctors station in a disaster zones but now it’s military “duds” and Song Joon Ki is courted to be playing a military commander of a UN peacekeeping mission stationed in a war zone @-) @-) @-) If the storyline is GREAT than I really hope PSH was offered the lead role but I doubt it now.  Why?? Because the Production company is Barunson (sister company of MS Team Entertainment) where Son Ye Jin and Moon Chae Won are at…but PSH has been keeping in contact with writer Kim Eun Sook….hmmmm :-? :-?

Anyway, there are….

Mask from SBS – The drama is about people “who live hiding their true faces behind the masks they wear”, and centers around a determined woman who “by chance” enters into a chaebol family. Still waiting to hear about the Lead casts.

The Hong Sister drama from MBC– Rumors that they like Shin Min-ah and Kim Soo Hyun.  I would not be surprise if the Hong Sister is pairing Shin Min-ah with Lee Min Ho BUT the CF for Geordano shows Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah have lots of chemistry. I still think Shin Min-ah might consider taking the movie called "Love is A Virus" with Lee Sung Kyun. I don’t see PSH partake in this project BUT PSH is pretty close to the Hong Sister due to the drama “Your Beautiful”…hmmmmmm :-? :-?

Night Strolling Scholar (AKA) Scholar Who Walks the Night from MBC– it’s about the daughter of a Joseon nobleman, whose family is ruined because her father gets famed for a crime he did not commit.  She dress as a man so she can sell books.  She meets a mysterious and handsome scholar, who also happens to be a vampire. Rumors to be Kim Soo Hyun or Park Hae Jin as lead.  I think Kim Soo Hyun company brought the production right to this drama so it’s hard to say.  What is very interesting was…..Park Hae Jin is also modeling for “Mind Bridge”.  What would be the possibility for PSH and Park Hae Jin doing a CF together?!?.....very high

Cold Case – sounds like a forensic investigation series. The husband (Jang Hang Joon) of this writer is close to PSH so I am wondering if PSH will consider this drama….hmmmmm :-? :-?

I am super excited to watch her next drama or movie now....wonder who she will be pairing up next  x :x :x

I really want to see a bad richard simmons female character in her next project :D :D A character that shows she can stands her own ground. Don’t want to see high school, candy character or crying and suffering from time to time waiting for the handsome lead or second lead to rescue her from sadness.  Would be nice to see her in a mature/upbeat role with a great storyline :-bd 8->

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-family: inherit; font-size: 3.6rem; font-style: inherit; font-weight: 200; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1;"T: Park Shin Hye, Made a Surprise Phone Call On Tablo’s Radio Station “SALTNPAPER, I Am More Thankful”

Excerpt: "Meanwhile, after finishing ‘Pinocchio’, Park Shin Hye revealed that there is no confirmed sequel for the drama."For the full translation of the article go to my blog: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/06/t-park-shin-hye-made-a-surprise-phone-call-on-tablos-radio-station-saltnpaper-i-am-more-thankful/