❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

imagejpg1_zps739994c8.jpg

"Shin Hye is a chingu who can do everything very well, she is very good at taking care of people, whoever mood is down she will go take care, acting wise..she will give suggestions & help out a lot. When the casts at scene can't focus and felt tedious, she will always complete her work first, chat and play with the staff, building up a very good atmosphere, and something even more admirable about her is she has a dashing character whereby she will said out her own views decisively~"

☆ Original trans cr.tripleEdoubleLU:"信惠是什麼方面都做的很好的親孤.也很會照顧人,誰心情不好她都會去照顧到.演技方面也會提出建議也幫助很多. 現場演員都精神不濟很辛苦.常常會先將自己的事做好,跟STAFF們聊天玩,會把氣氛製造的很好. 還有更了不起的是會將自己的想法很果斷說出的帥氣性格."
Wintercherub

My Note: It is wonderful seeing so many of Shinhye's costars reiterate the same admirable traits of hers that has made everyone love her so much and that are so much part of what makes her such an amazing star and a person.......

there are so many aspects to her talents and personality that I don't know how to fit in just one paragraph. Just in these few days we see her modelling for Millet, Being on the cover for Ceci, being praised by costars and musicians, releasing an album, creating a buzz on IG, throw a birthday for team member.......and it goes on and on......just remarkable !

@nistymaj01: my dearest chingu....it does not matter how many people you have to fool as long as you are here and at all the other places that I frequent....... :)) >:D<

You are so right in mentioning @kate_USA‌ who never fails to surprise me in regards to all the info she has for prospective / possible future projects for Shinhye. Where on earth she gets them and then her analysis on what might be the possibilities just makes me shake my head in admiration. Similarly @resrimith never fails to surprise me with her logical and thorough input of everything related to Shinhye......may it be in defence or otherwise......

We are really lucky to have many such talented chingus in this forum each bringing their own particular style making this thread such a wonderful place to be in
>:D<

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

rabido

Park Shin-hye shares 'Perfect' group selfie

February 04 2015

Source:kpopherald

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015020

"Pinocchio" actress Park Shin-hye, who is featured in singer Saltnpaper's new song "Perfect," shared a selfie online with the singer and Epik High’s Tablo on Wednesday.

The actress sings in both Korean and English in the new track, which was cowritten by Tablo.

"Perfect ... Set for release at noon ... I can't believe it's not just an OST song but an album track ... It was a new and special experience. I’m so happy I could work with Saltnpaper, who has such a charming voice ... Please look forward to the song," the 24-year-old wrote in the caption.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

--------------------------------------

class="at_ttl"Park Shin Hye Lends Her Voice To SALTNPAPER's 'Perfect' BY Adrienne Stanley | Feb 04, 2015

park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600

Park Shin Hye's tender vocals are featured on the rock ballad “Perfect” from SALTNPAPER. Epik High's Tablo is responsible for the lyrics of the song, which was composed by SALTNPAPER with Park's voice in mind.

SALTNPAPER is the alter ego of Korean hip-hop artist MYK. MYK appeared on the title track of Epik High's album “Shoebox,” delivering stirring vocals on the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WTJigqP4BQ

Fans initially learned about the project on February 3 when Tablo posted a photo on his Twitter account which featured the three artists along with the song title.

Park Shin Hye with Epik High's Tablo and SALTNPAPER.

(Photo : Tablo Twitter ) Park Shin Hye with Epik High's Tablo and SALTNPAPER.

The stirring track was released on February 4 and includes the organic sound of acoustic guitars with minimal production.

Prior to collaborating with the artist, she admitted to being a fan of SALTNPAPER's music.

Her vocal work on “Perfect” provides an unique opportunity for her fans to listen to a her voice outside of the pop music genre.

Fans have grown accustomed to her vocals through her acclaimed original soundtrack appearances which gained momentum following the musical drama "You're Beautiful." She followed her vocal appearances on "You're Beautiful" with the songs “The Day We Fall In Love” and “I Will Forget You” for “Heartstrings,” a drama which also starred Jung Yong Hwa of CNBLUE.

She also contributed to the soundtrack of “Flower Boys Next Door” with the song “Pitch Black” followed by “Story” for “The Heirs” original soundtrack.

She recently appeared on the “Pinocchio” soundtrack with “Love is Like Snow” and “Dreaming a Dream.” “Love is Like Snow” and “Dreaming a Dream” were arranged by Korean indie group Rocoberry. Both songs showcased the natural fragility of Park's voice, framing her potential as a solo vocalist.

Source:kdramastars

class="entry-title"Park Shin-hye collaborates with SALTNPAPER(MYK)-Single ‘Perfect’ released perfectly! Posted by: Veronica Choi , February 4, 2015

Source:getitk.com

Park Shin-hye collaborates with SALTNPAPER(MYK)-Single Perfect released perfectly!  

Actress Park Shin-hye and talented musician SALTNPAPER(MYK)’s new single, ‘Perfect (feat. Park Shin Hye)’ was released via various online music websites at noon, February 4th.

Actress Park Shin-hye, who is also well known as her beautiful voice and singing talents in ‘Pillow’ and ‘My Dear’ from the OST of the drama she starred in, participated to collaborate with SALTNPAPER(MYK) as a singer. The duo’s collaboration news drew great attention among people long before the release.

It is said that MYK had Park Shin-hye in his mind as the singer when he started composing ‘Perfect’. Tablo, who has also participated in the work as a writer, was said to recommend Park as well. Park Shin-hye, in return, accepted their suggestion and carried out the recording successfully.

Also, the fact that Park Shin-hye enjoys listening to SALTNPAPER’s songs also enabled her to take part in the song willingly. Moreover, Park Shin-hye and MYK are in the same management company, Dream Factory. They have met together for the first time at Lee Seung-hwan’s concert, the factory owner. Since then, it is known that Park Shin-hye has become a fan of SALTNPAPER and his music.

“’Perfect’ by Actress Park Shin-hye, an all-rounder, and great musician SALTNPAPER(MYK) is expected to be a great gift for music fans,” An insider of Dream Factory said.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by S.A.L.T. Entertainment, English Translation by Veronica Choi

-------------------------------------

class="single__title entry-title"MYK shares “Perfect” MV ft. Park Shin Hye

February 5, 2015

Source:koreaboo

perfect myk

On February 4th, MYK released the music video for his latest track titled “Perfect” featuring Park Shin Hye.

The artist generated much excitement with the announcements that the track’s lyrics were penned by Epik High’s Tablo and would feature the gentle voice of Park Shin Hye.

The track begins with a rolling shot of MYK’s personal Instagram account. In an endless-scroll fashion, viewers get to see various clips of him performing on his guitar. The creatively shot music video featured angles from his adorable dog, from different points on his guitar, and from the corners of the room.

“Perfect” is a mellow, relaxing track that highlights MYK’s clear vocals against the pure guitar and laid-back percussion. Park Shin Hye’s voice gives a soft and feminine touch to the track as the final refrain is a sweet harmony between the two.

Check out the creative music video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WTJigqP4BQ

Park Shin-hye, her sexy look in low back dress

2015/02/04

Source:hancinema

photo559514.jpg

Park Shin-hye appeared on the cover page of a fashion magazine. She looked hot in the low back dress in Thailand.

On February 4th, fashion magazine 'Ceci Korea' released the image of the cover-girl for its March issue. Park Shin-hye proved her natural beauty surrounded by the exotic scenery of Koh Chang Island in Thailand.

She showed off her S line in the low back dress revealing her sexy bare back.

Park Shin-hye went off to Thailand on February 1st to shoot commercials and pictorial after the completion of the drama, "Pinocchio".

Source : www.dispatch.co.kr/22...

Guest shinn15

Tablo talk about Park SHin hye http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150205103204939

@TheFoodMonster , help me to translate it :)