❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

TheFoodMonster said: Please choose out of these names for my blog site:
thefoodmonsterguru.wordpress.com
thefoodmonsterink.wordpress.com
thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordspress.com
thefoodmonsterace.wordpress.com
thefoodmonstereats.wordpress.com
OR Give Me Other Suggestions. :)
thefoodmonster.wordpress.com is already taken. Thank you in advance. I will post Park Shin Hye translations as well as other translations in this site so I would like to make a simple blog site name to make it easy for everyone to find.

TheFoodMonster said: Please choose out of these names for my blog site:
thefoodmonsterguru.wordpress.com
thefoodmonsterink.wordpress.com
thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordspress.com
thefoodmonsterace.wordpress.com
thefoodmonstereats.wordpress.com
OR Give Me Other Suggestions. :)
thefoodmonster.wordpress.com is already taken. Thank you in advance. I will post Park Shin Hye translations as well as other translations in this site so I would like to make a simple blog site name to make it easy for everyone to find.

Park Shin Hye Gives A Wave Before Heading In

Feb. 2, 2015

Source:bntnews.co

zkca3jk7mt44m9j4lt7h439f8lj96fgu.jpg
[by Sora Ghim, photo by Kim Chi Yoon] Actress Park Shin Hye, Kim Sung Ryeong, and group T-ara were spotted at Incheon International Airport on February 1.

Park Shin Hye was heading to Thailand for a pictorial. As the main model of an outdoor brand, she plans to shoot a commercial and pictorial in Bangkok.

more@http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=17863

--------------------------------------

class="single__title entry-title"Park Shin Hye showcases her cozy airport fashion

February 2, 2015

Source:koreaboo

Park-Shin-Hye.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye got cozy as she showcased her airport fashion at Incheon International Airport.

Park Shin Hye was seen wearing a two toned black jacket with matching bottoms. While her jacket had white accents, her pants included studs which went hand in hand with her black and studded leather handbag. The actress was also seen wearing blue and black running shoes as she was holding her red passport book.

During her recent interview with TV Report, she revealed that although she has secretly dated in the past, she is not dating at the moment. “Some were good and others were not so good…I have a lot of male friends, and I don’t think that’s a good sign,” she said.

Guest AbyBlue

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[interview] Park Shin Hye Talks Having Good Luck with Men, ‘Pinocchio’ and More
Park Shin Hye truly has a pure looking face. With flawless skin and clear-cut features, everyone who meets her in person says she has a ‘pretty face.’ It’s a face that looks graceful.

But despite having a graceful face, Park Shin Hye has a very cheerful personality. Watching the actress who is full of aegyo and laughter, it only makes sense why Park Shin Hye was chosen as the lead actress in numerous projects.

She recently added another to her filmography. It is SBS’ Pinochio, which ended on January 15. In Pinochio, Park Shin Hye acted as Choi In Ha who suffers from the made-up disorder called ‘Pinocchio Syndrome,’ which makes her hiccup each time she lies. Acting as the reporter, Park Shin Hye showed fantastic chemistry with her costar Lee Jong Suk as well as her secret admirer Seo Bum Jo (Kim Young Kwang).
From the ‘rising star’ Lee Jong Suk to Kim Young Kwang, Park Shin Hye received love from such fabulous men. As the envy of all the female viewers, Park Shin Hye spilled on having lived as Choi In Ha for the past several months.

[interview] Park Shin Hye Talks Having Good Luck with Men, ‘Pinocchio’ and More

- The drama is over. How does it feel?

▶ It still doesn’t feel real. I still feel like the drama will air on Wednesday and that the oppas will be there if I go to the set. More than anything, we were close to all the staff members. I can’t believe that it’s already over.

Pinocchio was successful in terms of both quality and popularity. What is your secret?

▶ Things that are currently happening coincide with the situations in the drama. I think the viewers sympathized with the situations of looking for the one responsible or media manipulation in terms of various accidents, including the fire accident. When things that might happen in real life were made into a drama, it brought out great sympathy from people. I think that’s what they found to be interesting.

- You acted as a reporter. Does it feel different now when you read articles about yourself?

▶ There are so many people who write good articles about me. But there were times when the things that I said were conveyed differently than what I really meant. I felt bad when that happened but I thought that I should speak clearly in order to not confuse them. I thought that I should choose my words carefully.

- Park Shin Hye seems to be an actress who has a lot of good luck when it comes to men. What do you think?

▶ I agree, hahaha. I really had a lot. It was luck. I just think the timing worked out well. Good scenarios came to me and it really was a blessing. On top of that, I acted alongside rising stars such as Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Jong Suk and more. I’m actually worried about my next project. (smile)

- You had great chemistry with Lee Jong Suk in Pinochio. You had a deep kiss scene in the final episode.

▶ The drama has many kiss scenes and although I feel embarrassed about them now, I didn’t have any thoughts when I was filming them. I was busy discussing which angle would look the best with the PD or deciding what to do with my hands with Lee Jong Suk. I was embarrassed when I was filming the kiss scene in front of the udon restaurant because there were so many people watching.

[interview] Park Shin Hye Talks Having Good Luck with Men, ‘Pinocchio’ and More

- All the drama you have appeared have been earning good scores. Do you have your own standard on selecting projects?

▶ First, I choose the project that I feel most confident about. After I read the entire scenario, I think about what I can show through the project before I make the decision. This drama showed the life of a character who took her first step into the real world, which was similar to my situation as a 26 year old. I think that’s why it matched well.

- Wasn’t it hard to act out hiccupping? 

▶ It said ‘hiccup’ in between the lines. I just had to memorize them, so it wasn’t that hard.

- Is there anything you learned or developed through this project?

▶ The emotional details got better compared to the time I did The Heirs. Many people praised me saying that my eyes have changed compared to that time. They also tell me that I look less childish. (laughter) I feel like I got rid of the ‘Candy character’ and people tell me that they didn’t know Park Shin Hye had such a cheerful side. I feel like I’ve gained a lot of things.

- What are your goals as an actress?

▶ I would like to be an actress who can turn people’s steps. Anyone can watch the drama but a film has to turn people’s steps to the movie theatre, where it is played. I think I lack the energy to lead the audience because I haven’t acted in many films. I would like to work harder, learn and challenge myself to I have become an actress that can draw people’s attention. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/85943/interview-park-shin-hye-talks-having-good-luck-with-men-pinocchio-and-more

============================================================================================================

Park Shin Hye, bookcase in 'heirs' 'Pinocchio' scripted public "carefully kept"article, enter 2015-02-02 12:54:03
20150202_1422849233_18390600_1.jpg

actress Park Shin Hye has released a script cherished treasure on the shelves 'heirs' and 'Pinocchio'.

Park Shin Hye is next to the last 31, "the heir to his Instagram Pinocchio, yet did not release numbers Post also looks thin. So the story was published memories accumulate one picture with the article that you getjiyo ".

Published photos genus SBS 'heirs' scenario and newly honed 'Pinocchio' next to it in the script is contained in the pages of Park Shin Hye is located.

Park Shin Hye has recently ceased laughing while Crying Hot One 'Pinocchio' choein 20 Times up and down the decomposition Lying with Hiccups in the Pinocchio syndrome.'Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye ceased after, "The time went by so FAST like a Dream. It was a very happy and honored to be so happy if the time has passed discard it goes by so sick ahswipgo mind "is highly qualified and sincere testimony bar ceased.

One piece one piece accumulate collects expected scenario of what would be a new spot on the bookshelf of any work again with Park Shin Hye is building happy memories with the audience hamkkehan the drama with the script.

Gimmyeongseok reporters kms0228@tvreport.co.kr / Photo: Park Shin Hye Instagram

www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=649044

news articles related

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201502021514333&mode=sub_view

http://starn.hankyung.com/news/index.html?no=356941

http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2015/02/02/2015020201615.html

Guest AbyBlue

Lee Eun-sung Park Shin Hye historical photos' so, since when did you hit? "

10000474065.jpg

Best friend, actor Park Shin Hye and Lee Eun-sung certification picture is talk ofLee Eun-sung and Park Shin Hye will appear after ssatatgo a friendship while in 2005 KBS2 drama 'rounding' have been doing as a best friend. Lee Eun-sung age is only two years old tea debuted childhood and rely on each other Friends will dwaetdaneun. Lee Eun-sung Park Shin Hye has met the Taiji, known to marry and bear children when ensuring the next seat.  Accordingly, Lee Eun-sung and attention has been focused in the past, photos of Park Shin Hye. Lee Eun-sung Park Shin Hye two men posing as aetdoen cute heart appearance and lively look If chwihaneunga pose fondly. (Photo: Online Community)
http://sbscnbc.sbs.co.kr/read.jsp?pmArticleId=10000718220
related artilehttp://www.ikoreadaily.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=192987

=====================================================================================================
Park Shin Hye, "blackout coming even eoruk 'airport fashion eyeApproved 02/02/2015 10:55:44

36046_18669_5623.jpg

French authentic outdoor brand Miele (㈜MEH, representing hancheolho) Park Shin Hye's exclusive model is also sensible to digest out of the last one Sunday morning and caught the IIA eoruk appeared to gaze.

Park Shin Hye has been active as a female model in representing the second year in a row after the last Millet sikimyeo won a contract in 2014, leaving the day with CF chwalyoungcha Thailand and smiled brightly towards the fans appeared to Incheon International Airport.

Park Shin Hye is on, I got bags under the eyes to align everything to capture the tone in black, blacked out all also eoruk 'itgekkeum can be worn comfortably even during flight flight to the utmost activity is Park Shin Hye radiates charm and sporty at the same time excellent Outdoor eoruk was alone.

Park Shin Hye has worn the day the product is in Millet's 2015 S / S New season of 'Pantheon jacket', the wind and the humidity of the outside to effectively block any weather eseodeun helps maintain the proper temperature.

Park Shin Hye is leaving for Thailand Muak Lek (MuakLek), such as the blessed natural environment in the background 2015 S / S (spring / summer) will take the season Millet TV ads. 

http://www.sisaweek.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=36046

Guest AbyBlue

"Seung-yong Ryoo billion, Park Shin Hye 0 won '...' 7 beonbang 'extremes learning kaereonti why?

[sBS funE | Kim, Ji - Hye News] 2013 exceeded 12 million viewers across the country and ranked third grossing movie ever Korea Seven Gifts of the beonbang '(director Lee Hwan-Kyung). The total production cost 58 billion INVESTEDarrow-10x10.png this movie is recorded revenue of 91.4 billion won and the extraordinary success with the work they were not right for donbangseok only distributor and manufacturer. Running a guarantee of two years or the last release '7 presents the beonbang' has attracted the subject anew. An interesting fact in the co-brand distribution proceedings between the proceeds of the film will be revealed. 02, section 16 (Presiding Judge Lee, Jeong - Ho) of the Seoul Central District Court minsahap filmmakers had some CL entertainment judgment in favor of plaintiff in a lawsuit filed against the dividend Fine Works . It was also released through revenue SHARINGarrow-10x10.png details of the "seven gifts of beonbang ' 'Miracle in Cell No. 7 "is opened at a total of 1,280 million, while mobilizing the people had revenues of 91.4 billion won. The proceeds of the INVESTMENTarrow-10x10.png in New distributor (NEW) The theater charges, except share and investment dividends and make a settlement 134 billion. Learning guarantee that the proceeds paid to the directors of the 18 billion yuan, an actor known learning Guarantee is paid to Seung-yong Ryoo 1.06 billion won.  salary received at the time of Seung-yong Ryoo 3 billion. Seung-yong Ryoo is running at the time the contract was put guarantee provisions. Breakeven receive an additional amount equal to 100 won per spectator achieved since received a bonus of more than 1 billion non-guaranteed. Jung Jin Young posted a profit of 520 million won to 200 million won in addition to the learning agreement also guarantees salary. The interesting thing starring Park Shin Hye as the rest of the cast. Park Shin Hye has received a salary of 30 million won at the time, running Guarantee Agreement was not signed. Because you have not received a welcome bonus of fat film. The court is a partnership agreement to co-brand with about Fine Works and the proceeds distributed between CL entertainment litigation, "co-produced the" Miracle in Cell No. 7, and divide the profit or loss, 50-50 Now that you have entered into and divide half of the actual revenue, "he ruled. Accordingly Fine Works was asked to pay 4.6 billion won CL entertainment.ebada@sbs.co.kr   

related article
http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/432487

Park Shin-hye receives 'Lee Min-ho' loyalty card

February 02,2015

Source:kpopherald

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015020 "Pinocchio" actress Park Shin-hye on Sunday reacted with surprise upon receiving a Lotte Duty Free loyalty card featuring actor Lee Min-ho.

Park starred alongside Lee, who is winning acclaim through his role in the film "Gangnam 1970," in the popular romantic drama "The Heirs" (2013).

"Incheon Airport ... I bought makeup at a Duty Free Store ... I got a Lotte Duty Free card in exchange for my receipt ... with Oppa (older brother) Minho's face ... I sent him a KakaoTalk message and he laughed," the actress wrote in the caption to the Instagram photo.

The 24-year-old was snapped at Incheon International Airport on Sunday wearing a black Millet tracksuit on her way to Thailand to film a commercial.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)