❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"New Film “The Tailors” Starring Park Shin Hye, Go Soo, Yoo Yeon Seok, and Han Seok Gyu Drops Trailersthe-tailors-0.png

Actors Han Seok GyuGo SooPark Shin Hye, and Yoo Yeon Seok are meeting in a new film!

On October 12, new film “The Tailors” dropped its extended trailer, featuring the stars against the rarely seen historical background of tailors and royalty. The trailer leaves much veiled in mystery, but with no doubt the film is set to be a visual masterpiece, surrounding the makings of royal attire, and what looks like it may even be a love triangle between Go Soo, Park Shin Hye, and Yoo Yeon Seok.

[more]

soompi

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"‘Pinocchio’ Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Stand in Rain With Special HatsLee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s date in the pouring rain has been revealed.

Airing the first episode on November 12, SBS’s Pinocchio released a set of stills featuring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye standing in pouring rain.

In the stills, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are holding rubber cones over their heads to avoid getting wet from the rain as they stand looking at each other. Transforming dirty rubber cones into colorful cone hats, their innocent and quirky appearance gather attention. 

Despite wearing a rubber cone in the rain, Park Shin Hye is innocently looking up at Lee Jong Suk while Lee Jong Suk looks back at her with a deep loving gaze. 

This scene was filmed in an island in Incheon on October 29 for the scene where Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) comes out to greet Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk), who comes home late on a rainy night.
80585002.jpg
A sprinkler truck was used to film the scene and despite the cold weather, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye continued filming for about four hours under the rain. The filming continued throughout the night but they reportedly carried on the cheery atmosphere until the end by taking care of each other. 

The production team of Pinocchio said, “It was a chilly weather even without the rain but Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye continued filming throughout the night under the sprinkler truck,” adding, “Nevertheless, we had the best atmosphere and teamwork to the point where laughter never stopped.”

The production team increased anticipation by sharing, “A beautiful scene was filmed thanks to the cast and staff members who worked hard without showing any signs of exhaustion. Please show your interest and love in the first broadcast.” 

Pinocchio starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yubi, is a romance drama about a man living with a fake name and a woman who cannot tell a lie and it is set to air the first episode on November 12 at 10 p.m. (KST)

Photo credit: iHQ
mwave

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye ask you to watch the premiere of 'Pinocchio' + stills and greetings clip

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk asked you to catch the premiere of their SBSdrama 'Pinocchio' today!

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye takes a photo from the set of last year's 'Heirs'

The onscreen couple got close as they held up the sign which reads, "The premiere on November 12, Wednesday! Watch the live broadcast~ >~<." Lee Jong Suk also greeted fans to announce the re-opening of his homepage.

He shared, "Hello, it's Lee Jong Suk. I heard that my homepage has finally been re-opened, so I am greeting you like this. Today, November 12, is finally the day that 'Pinocchio' premieres. I really wonder how it will come out, and it's also an unfamiliar image for me, so I'm worried about how you will react to it. I will try to share a lot of news through the homepage. Please watch the live broadcast of 'Pinocchio'. I will also greet you with good news. Goodbye!"

Stay tuned for the premiere of 'Pinocchio' today at 10 PM KST!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-ask-you-to-watch-the-premiere-of-pinocchio-stills-and-greetings-clip