❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@JenniferG‌ thank you for the warm welcome!!! You seem to really know how to use this site. Since I'm new I can't wait to start conversing with all of you here about PSH and her new work!!!

@luvue14 you're so much welcome chingu, you can interact with us here. there's so many chingus

here willing to communicate regarding with our beautiful princess. and i'm one of them? so many 

topics that we can shared with the princess with full of achievements that she garner in a short span

of time in 2014. aside from drama pinocchio and incoming showing of the tailor {sanguiwon} plus

the new commercials visa that she's doing rigth now. i cann't wait to see the visa video itself.

tumblr_neu5f2DvwB1s74gkko1_1280.jpg
Do not say my love was
A ring or a bracelet.
My love is a siege,
Is the daring and headstrong.
Who, searching sail out to their death.

Do not say my love was
A moon.
My love is a burst of sparks. 
Cr: Nizar Qabbani 
translation : to the owner
The pic: cr: To the owner 

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility;"Park Shin Hye becomes Asia's Visa model
Park_ShinHye.jpg

by Shelly M on Mon, Nov 10, 2014

Pinocchio actress Park Shin Hye will represent South Korea through credit. Credit cards will never be the same now that the lovely actress is an official model. Her agency S.A.L.T  Entertainment announced today that their talent will be the first South Korean model for the American multinational financial services corporation. She follows international celebrities Zinedine Zidane and Paolo Rossi.

In her new TV commercial, which airs on November 12, Park stands on a red carpet. The CF places a spotlight on the financial services Visa offers globally. 

“I’m excited that Visa plans to begin a new commercial campaign for online shopping with Park Shin Hye. The fact that the commercial will be aired throughout Asia reflects Hallyu’s influence. Since she is a Hallyu star, the commercial will definitely promote Korea," a representative of Visa Korea told the press.

Park Shin Hye joins a vast group of celebrity Visa models. Athletes and respected International movies stars like Catherine Zeta-Jones, Richard Gere, Jackie Chan, and Zhang Ziyi have all been selected to represent Visa. 

Do you want a Visa card after seeing Park Shin Hye promote it? 

(Source: Via)

Cr: DramaFever