❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

tumblr_ncgmbs6kl11tl0iauo2_250.giftumblr_ncgmbs6kl11tl0iauo1_250.gifcredit: shinhyeah
Hello guys,How are you all..? Its november and i am back as i said i would be. ;)) Warm hugs to all. >:D< (I hope you guys remember me.. :P). Though i was away from this forum, i was up to date with shin hye's news, thanks to starlight angels in twitter as they are foremost in bringing shinhye's news to intl side. I have been doing my part in supporting shin hye and leaving positive comments on her articles in blogs n such. As pinocchio's premiere is nearing, i am really excited and praying hard for shin hye to do her best. I really am. One of my constant worries these days.. i want her to do well n be praised for her acting as too many ppl are looking forward to it especially her performance. I am looking forward to see choi in ha. :) Once again, hi to all. :-h

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Build Their Friendship Behind the Scenes of “Pinocchio”
201411020811561110_1.jpg

SBS’ upcoming drama “Pinocchio” has released some fun behind the scenes stills of its leads Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye.

“Pinocchio” is a upcoming SBS drama about a man who lives under a false name and a woman who cannot lie. It stars Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwangand Lee Yoo Bi.

Lee Jong Suk plays Choi Dal Po, a local news reporter who used to be a taxi driver. Due to a tragic event in his childhood, he lost his parents and has his lived his life with his past erased.

Park Shin Hye plays Choi In Ha who aspires to be a news reporter. She also suffers from the Pinocchio’s Syndrome which causes her to hiccup whenever she lies. Choi In Ha also doesn’t know how to hide her feelings when she likes someone.

The images show Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s growing friendship as they act together as the romantic leads in the drama. They are wearing school uniforms as they act out the childhood of their characters.

“Pinocchio” premieres Wednesday, November 12 after “My Lovely Girl” finishes its run.

soompi

hii @resrimith, welcome back :x

resrimith said:

Hello guys,How are you all..? Its november and i am back as i said i would be. ;)) Warm hugs to all. >:D< (I hope you guys remember me.. :P). Though i was away from this forum, i was up to date with shin hye's news, thanks to starlight angels in twitter as they are foremost in bringing shinhye's news to intl side. I have been doing my part in supporting shin hye and leaving positive comments on her articles in blogs n such. As pinocchio's premiere is nearing, i am really excited and praying hard for shin hye to do her best. I really am. One of my constant worries these days.. i want her to do well n be praised for her acting as too many ppl are looking forward to it especially her performance. I am looking forward to see choi in ha. :) Once again, hi to all. :-h

Guest annariana18

i have a good feeling psh will sing 1 of the ost for pinocchio..(n_n)

I hope your good feeling really become true :) it's really great if she sing for Pinocchio :x

@resrimith‌ hi dear! Missing you :) hope you're here with us on the day we all partying for Pinocchio first episode :x

Hmmmm anyone has the same feeling with me?? When I saw Shin Hye style suit in Pinocchio I feel some resemblance with her Bruno Magli style....Shinhye.jpg

nistymaj01 said: @BluenB....you really hit the nail.  :)) I for one is an ahjumma in my 40's and my family are shaking their heads at me for being so in love with PSH. I tell them she is my virtually adopted daughter  =)) =)) When my sons are into classical music...their mother (moi) is venturing into K-Pop music because my angel introduced me into this world. Been doing this for ten years and still counting  :P That is why I registered again when soompie kept locking me out and just added 2 numbers to my old id coz it is one source of happiness for me...stanning our girl...at my age whewww  :))
My goodness...these two will start another ship....these are bts pics of Pinocchio...our girl is holding a hotpad....but what is this???!!! legs over legs?!!  [-X :D
ctto  :x :x

BluenB said: @Agie i see, you have a pinocchio fever now hihihihi. Although i'm a shipper bt i cn't deny tht they're cute together. But i think Jongsuk is not confident to be paired with my angel bcs he said to his fans tht he's not handsome for four episodes of pinocchio. Wht sud we do? We sud make him confident right?

Jongsuk-ssi, dn't say like tht you're handsome enough even your hair. Your long hair is cool and cute for me.... Pls be confident na? And make ths drama hit over the whole world....  \m/

@Agie may i ask you? Are you an auntie too? I'm sorry i just curious bcs i want to list auntie SA tht i knw :DI knw it's weird bt... Ah, i even dn't knw why i really want to do ths silly thing  :-t im sorry for bothering you with ths weird question  :(

@Agie thank you for your answer. I knw SA have diferrent hobbies bt still i think ths new hobby of mine is so embarrassing yet weird X_X collecting the name of all SA ahjumma even my sister laughing to me  :|

Anyway thank you for treating SA whether a shipper or a neutral SA in the same way... Actually i feel bad bcs i'm a shipper and not a neutral SA anymore since i watch one of Our Angel drama but i feel relief bcs i meet another SA who are shippers too. Although we have different namja to be ship with Shinhye bt we still SA who will always support and loving Shinhye. And whtever will happens in the future. Who will shinhye choose, we will never stop to loving her and always support her bcs we're SA...:)

@BellaL Hello sweetheart.. Thank you. Hope u r doing well. :) Oh.. wow.. you are a legend now. Great. :-bd
@nistymaj01 Aww.. So sweet of u. Thank you so much. :-* Yes.. There will be plenty to spazz abt our baby gal in the coming months. So looking forward. :)
@annariana18 Hi dearie.. Thank you. Of course for sure i will join the party with you guys. <:-P Pinochhio come palli. :bz
Hello dear @Agie, I am doing fine. Glad to be back here with you guys. You know what,i was going to mention, @MISSMOON too. I swear. You beat me to it. :)
@NileRose My dear momma bear.. Hugs.. >:D<
@maris1 Big sis.. Where r u.. I hope u r doing well. :)
@jennbee Hello dear. Hope u r doing well. I have used ur gif in previous comment n i have credited it. I hope u dont mind. :)
Honestly missing @MISSMOON and her insightful comments. Hope that kid come back soon.. :)
Together lets keep supporting shin hye. Pinocchio fighting. :)

Shin Hye message for SBS Tmall....I dont know what is it all about...but I think Shin Hye promote The Heirs in Hong Kong?? I heard she said The Heirs and Kim Tan.... :)) :))

credit to uploader
B1dRhWwCQAAp43l.jpg
B1dRhP3CAAAmTCA.jpg

B1dRhQtCAAAjSZv.jpg

B1dRhROCcAAeqwd.jpg

credit pics as tagged

I heard tht Our Angel is going to be part of "beauty inside" movie. And she is one of the top billed. Is tht true? :-/ If tht true then our angel will hv another new movie  :)

EDITED : And i heard tht there are 20 actors in Beauty Inside. Wow! Wht kind of movie ths will be?
:-O

I'm sorry i post again bcs i found ths... Ths is talking abt Han Hyo Joo bt i hear tht our angel will be the part of ths movie..

Beauty Inside, a movie about a man who, each time he falls asleep, wakes up as a different person. The film will follow the man as he desperately tries to get back (in his own body) to the woman he loves. It sounds like a fun premise (a mash-up of Groundhog Day and Freaky Friday)
Beauty Inside will be directed by Baek Jong-yeol (known for his CFs and music videos) and will begin filming before the end of the year.

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/08/han-hyo-joo-takes-on-dual-characters-in-beauty-inside/

PS: Pls kindly correct me if ths info is wrong :)

OMG....I love seeing Cho In Ha happy go lucky, especially the one with bike (so allow me to post again).....yay....I hope Pinocchio will successB1em_Dxr_CMAAPhdd.jpg

B1enb2lCMAAdFOm.jpgB1eFfJ5CAAAS14Z.jpg

credit pics as tagged