❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

좋아요.gif

안녕.gif안녕2_1.gif

쌍안경.gif

credit pics as tagged

source PSHDCinside

EDIT :

I love seeing Shin Hye hiking video it remind me of video in THe Heir Camping Camp that Shin Hye made...I think she had a potential as a director.....It's quite possible in the future we will see short movie directed by her :)

Guest JasonO

PSH just go back to South Korea and do the pinnochio NOW! Heheh hope that one day you and WON BIN will do a drama or CF together or even marry each other! LOL really my dream leading man for you is WON BIN! and hope to see you in ACTION films! forget about Kim Tan! there are so many men out there who deserves your love! hope to see you soon! a sexier and more beautiful PSH!

Guest JasonO

If they really are together then LMH will surely have a blast! PSH will bring him to her world totally different from his! I can't imagine how LMH will react to her polaroid selfies with him and making an album or letters with colored pens on it and writing in her diary what her adventures that day felt like! Hahaha she will bring him to her world of cuteness and girly stuff! I enjoyed watching her instacamp log and olive healing trip! she's such a cheerful and outgoing person! sooo cute! I hope LMH will treat her sincerely! I hope she's happy wherever she is now! Take care PSH!

Guest JasonO

PSH don't be afraid of the anti fans! just be brave coz if you can't stand those kind of people then just quit showbiz! hiding your relationship to the public wont guarantee you to have a happy ever after ending so might as well face the music! I hope one day LMH will be brave enough to fight for her and not mind his image anymore! there are celebrities who hide their relationships from the public but ended up to nowhere! there are also who announced it to the public and ended up marrying each other just like Han Ga In and other power coules! if both of you are meant for each other then it will just happen but if not then move on! hiding your relationship with LMH wont guarantee you a happy ever after! my opinions are based on the assumption that you're in a relationship! just a mere speculation on my part!

Guest giseleumgoard

PLSSS VOTE AND SHARE PARK SHIN HYE is on TOP 100 ACTRESSES on the world's biggest ranking :) :) :)  http://toplistoftheworld.com/category/movies/top-actresses/featured image class="mbimp blog_title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; zoom: 1; margin-bottom: 5px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important;"Park Shin Hye – Top Actresses

World’s Largest Ranking -Most popular Actors and Actresses

Park Shin Hye - Top Actresses

http://toplistoftheworld.com/category/movies/top-actresses/

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

@Bellal where are you from????