❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest JasonO

And I'm sure she wont go to his movie premiere just to avoid any rumors between them! she might go on a vacation again as an excuse! hahaha

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Plz tell me what happend with her drama i will drive to crazy

Guest JasonO

I'm pretty sure it's a done deal already! she's doing the pinnochio project that's why she's taking her time off for a vacation because she'll start her new project soon! Exciting who will be paired against her!

Guest branwen

@nistymaj
The link is on my signature. Just click Spilled Milk and it will redirect you there.

@Agie
Someone from Minshin thread said she read somewhere that Manager Jun is going to get married. If that's true then we should celebrate!! <:-P <:-P Oh, I hope it's true too!

@NileRose
Okay. This is my post today. LOL. So @MissMoon is MIA. Must be busy with school!

Elina - no confirmation as of today. We're still waiting too. I just hope to see more of her this year. Though still, if she decides to pass it to graduate next year. I'd definitely support her.

Guest pritsay

Thanks @jennbee for your insight and for welcoming me. I appreciate it. >:D<
You might have seen me in MinShin thread. I'm a relatively new fan of both LMH and PSH so I have yet to know more about them and their activities. :) 

Some friends post Arabic articles about shin hye but they can't translate it so I will mention something about them :)
the 1st one is The Sada Magazine is an Arabic Magazine :) famous magazine mention uri shin hye as she one of  The most beautiful women in the World No.8#ParkShinHye

The article mention who is Park shin hye & mentioned also when she was debuted as an actress

10593221_877680632260910_60419204548431510456147_877680625594244_776374704527806
 cr:Yara Sayed

The 2nd one on MBC4 which is part from MBC Arabic Group  channels , The Famous TV NetWork in the Middle East  :)>- I will Translate it for you  :)>-
10343690_877638572265116_403387162132840
mbc.net:
Korean artist 
 Park Shin Hye  responded  a campaign to challenge the ice cubes  for the benefit of patients, "amyotrophic lateral sclerosis", or "ALS", emerged as the star dressed in black, without any makeup during the ice-cold water poured on them. 

The idea of ​​the challenge that each participant to invite 3 people to do the same, either pour a bucket full of ice cubes on the head or donate directly at 100 dollars for the support account for the treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis "ALS", and often the participant do both, And many of the stars & celebrities   participated in the challenge around the world. 
Source (Cairo - Imad Nasser - mbc.net)
source : Here 

The 3rd one is about The Most Beautiful Women all over the word from MBC2 page from The famous MBC arabic TV network  in Middle East  :x What I love is the Title :))  :))
The Translation is :

The Most 10 beautiful girls on the Earth .... Their beauty may kill you as Lead ammunition [like Bullets of the Gun ] 
10408610_874256819269958_128172793651007

The site "summitrans" Detect  the list about the most  10  beautiful women around the world, according to the poll conducted by the visitors.....etc , allow you to watch the most beautiful around the world, but you have to watch carefully. 1 Venezuelan beauty "Ivian Lunasol Sarcos Colmenares" 2 Australian beauty "Emily Scott" 3 Polish beauty "Joanna Krupa" 4 Italian beauty "Melissa Satta" 5 French beauty "Mélanie Laurent" 6 Beauty Alondwinsa "Marissa Nasution" 7 Turkish Beauty "Hazal Kaya" 

8 Korean Beauty "Park Shin Hye" 

9 Japanese beauty "Trương Tri Trúc Diễm" 10 - Canadian Beauty "Nina Dobrev" 
Source (Cairo mbc.net)Source: Here 

I'm rush to my meeting...but I can not help to post

@rori0711 ....another member was added that want Shin Hye act with children ....hmmm about Shin Hye onlyy focus on movie, I maybe a bit different with you...as fans I had to admitted that Shin Hye still doesnt have breakthrough performance, some of her character she played almost similar, but not all...like some other here, I love the most her character in Flower Boys Next Door...For me, she doesnt need to just focus in movie, she could  ballance the opportunity like she already did the past 2 years ....1 movie and 2 dramas per year...we never know maybe she will get her breakthrough performance from drama opportunity....and after that she gradually could concentrate doing more movies ....

@branwen ....chinca...chincaa.....waaah congrats to manager Jun .....i"m happy for him....

Guest JasonO

I have a strong feeling that she will do this drama! Pinnochio will be a big hit for her I'm sure! this will launch her to a brighter spot as one of SK leading actresses! I think she will grab this role because it's different from what she used to do! I think it's more of an action, comedy with a little romance kind of role! I wanna see her do action, thriller like Zang Zi Yi or Maggie Q! Her pretty and cute face plus her slim and  toned  figure is perfect for action movies!

@pritsay @PolieT @MuhammetY welcome-glitter-pictures-111.gif and to new chingus here thank you for joining shinhye  thread were really appreciated you guystumblr_lxwlwdfXlE1r3ah6zo1_400.gif.@nistymaj tnx for the kind words chingu. i know you can do it too just like what they taught me about spoiler too. @branwen welcomeback chingu, sorry for it took  me a while to acknowledge you. happy days are here again co'z i saw those originals chingus are posting here. @missmoon we miss you and @leshel janeB hello kababayan....image

CREDIT TO THE OWNER OF THE GIFSThank-You-Glitters-45.gif

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[bTS] Park Shin Hye and TOP (Big Bang) for Millet 2014 Fall