❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest JasonO

True! if she's in a relationship now with LMH, he's soo lucky to have her because she values her privacy more than anything else! she knows how to respect him because till now we never heard anything from her side about their status! unlike LMH past gf who put his whole career in danger by not being ashamed of displaying her public affection for LMH! you can really what kind of a person PSH is by handling her own personal life! She's the one protecting LMH because she knew that most of his fans are women and she's also afraid of all the anti who will get mad at her! she's really one of a kind! she will never announce her love life in public that's for sure!

Guest JasonO

She's the type of person who doesn't want scandals! when off cam she wants to live like us normal people! a very independent person too she drives her own car and doen't even have any bodyguards unlike other stars who have lavish lifestyle! I've noticed that LMH is now simple when it comes to wearing his airport fashion unlike before that he wore only branded stuff! I even saw him wearing his rubber shoes twice! Maybe he learned how to value money from PSH too! the way she spends her life as an actress is very low profile! you can barely see her wearing branded clothes except her bags! she even values her studies more than accepting lots of projects! I loved how she values the gifts of her fans! she wore the keds sneakers given to her by her fans in L.A on episode 2 or 3 of the heirs! the scene where she wore a striped black and white sweater like shirt beside the pool when LMH saw her! I was so touched when I saw the sneakers! she's just so sweet no wonder all of his past co stars became her close friends! Sh

Guest JasonO

I think one of the reasons why LMH opened up about the dating rumors and clarified the issue during SBS awards is because of PSH! he knew that she's so afraid of the anti fans! Other actresses being rumored with him will take advantage of the situation and even flirt with him just like his past co star but PSH will never do that! After their drama ended she went on a vacation that's why LMH looked sad in his concert last january! Maybe she stopped communicating with him coz she wants to get out of her character as CES! It took her three months to get out of her character in YAB too! She's one of a kind a very mature woman for her age!

Facebook update~
[EVENT] 더블유 X 질스튜어트 클러치의 주인공이 되지 못한 여러분을 위해 럭키클러치 이벤트도준비해 놓았지만, 그 전에 오늘 당장! 또 다른 행운을 가지고 찾아왔답니다. 바로 질스튜어트의 2014 F/W 시즌 원피스와 블라우스예요. 맞아요, 지난번 클러치에서도 만날 수 있었던 바로 그 도트 모티프를 활용한 제품이죠. 

가을을 앞두고 질스튜어트의 페미닌한 원피스와 블라우스를 장만하고 싶은 더블유 페이스북 친구들이라면,
1. 8월 26일까지 화요일까지
2. 더블유 페이스북 페이지와 이 게시물에 ‘좋아요’를 클릭한 후
3. 원피스와 블라우스 중 갖고 싶은 아이템을 댓글로 남겨주세요! 
총 2분을 선정해 각각 원피스 또는 블라우스를 선물로 드립니다. (당첨자 발표는 8월 27일 수요일)

더불어 선물로 준비한 아이템 외에, 질스튜어트의 F/W 룩을 감상하고 싶다면? 더블유 9월호에 실린 화보 속에서 배우 박신혜를 찾아 보세요. 오늘은 맛보기로 2컷만 공개할게요 : )

10632666_840913159272866_29694435757355210421471_840913179272864_16507230227683210645102_840913199272862_899248172530420

10603423_840913239272858_494353517010501

W Korea

Thank you for all the awesome photos of Park Shin Hye
Now, Park Shin hye  just continue praying hard, be healthy and safe,then focus on your career.
We all love you Park Shin Hye, Be the best that you can be, We wish you Happiness and inner Peace.
.You gain so much respect from all people who loves you.
May God Bless You and give you more strength,deeper faith and happiness. :)

miss_shady_xv said: Thank you for all the awesome photos of Park Shin Hye
Now, Park Shin hye  just continue praying hard, be healthy and safe,then focus on your career.
We all love you Park Shin Hye, Be the best that you can be, We wish you Happiness and inner Peace.
.You gain so much respect from all people who loves you.
May God Bless You and give you more strength,deeper faith and happiness. :)

Guest JasonO

PSH values the people whom she loves! her bf will be so lucky to have her because she's a private person and won't use her love life to create publicity! how can she travel abroad without us knowing it?!! she's so clever and wise! Up to now nobody knows where she is!

Agie said:

@NileRose .....when the time come Shin Hye act along with child actor/actress ...I will be very happy, she is very natural with children...and it would break the stereotype character she did in the past..

Allow me to post some old Shin Hye pics with children

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNbHiepV2HC9xDkP_P7HYimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_gest0YX7L_gtfywgO-Timages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTcSjNyuxjYPn_P67gLCN

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq8cj0xk0xOtMlnftJl2Gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlyxumY9FJ9ZgQBFCQfMXimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ9sYLz9kotJQq73BBz9U

credit pics to respective owner

Guest pritsay

Forgive my ignorance on Korean entertainment/showbusiness scene, but do K actors and actresses really keep their whereabouts "secret" from fans? Because it's not the case in hollywood and other countries. :-/
I wonder where PSH is now and what her upcoming shows etc are...:-/ :-S

Guest JasonO

Yeah me too! wherever she is let's pray for her safety and happiness! :-) I think she will do the drama soon because she decided to go on a vacation now! I have a strong feeling that we will see her act soon but how I wish it will be Kim Soo Hyun because LSJ looks so feminine to me but he's a great actor!

Guest JasonO

Yeah me too! wherever she is let's pray for her safety and happiness! :-) I think she will do the drama soon because she decided to go on a vacation now! I have a strong feeling that we will see her act soon but how I wish it will be Kim Soo Hyun because LSJ looks so feminine to me but he's a great actor!

Guest jennbee

@pritsay‌ If it's not work related I think it's understandable for them to keep their whereabouts a secret. Yes, they are public figures but they still have the right to have some privacy. I can't tell if all celebrities are like this because I only follow Shinhye's (and my otp's other half) activities. I think she isn't that uncommunicative with fans about her whereabouts. Aside from her agency posting her work schedule, Shinhye shares us a glimpse of her private life through her SNS accounts. We should be thankful and be contented by that. We are lucky actually because not all celebrities have SNS accounts or even update as much as she does. Shinhye said herself that as a celebrity it's privacy she's concerned the most. If she cares to share her personal life we shall receive it from her. :)

Let's hope that the reason she's not showing herself lately is that she's preparing for something or having a vacation as she'll be coming back on a project soon. Then we'll see her often again. :-bd

Edit:

Hello @pritsay‌! :-h It's your first post here right? I'm sorry I noticed it just now. I thought you already posted before because your username is familiar to me and it's because I see you on shipper's thread. kekeke Welcome! We'll be glad to see you more often here :)

Guest JasonO

Before I used to doubt LMH's sincerity towards her but now that he decided to go on a short vacation in NZ knowing how tight his schedules are and he recently postponed his fan meetings in Japan and Korea, I think he's in love now! I don't know maybe I'm just delusional! all of a sudden he decided to go on a vacation! also PSH she's nowhere to be found! who knows they are on a vacation now because I think PSH had already accepted the drama and LMH will be very busy launching his first movie GB! If they are really a couple now I salute her for respecting LMH and not causing him trouble coz if his fans will find out that he's with someone now, I'm sure a lot of them will be very disappointed mostly his fans from China who are so obsessed with him!