❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest nistymaj

Agie said:

@NileRose .....when the time come Shin Hye act along with child actor/actress ...I will be very happy, she is very natural with children...and it would break the stereotype character she did in the past..

Allow me to post some old Shin Hye pics with children

Guest giseleumgoard

I saw in many fan pages this voting.. :) :) :) Could be usefull for Park Shin Hye on Top Actresses of the world 
Please vote now http://toplistoftheworld.com/category/movies/top-actresses/

Guest JasonO

I love her face!  such a classic beauty! she  can  be sultry, pretty, fresh,   gorgeous! her fresh baby face look is so charming! she can pull off any look! in heartstrings she's so pretty there with her brown short hair, miracle cell she's  beautiful!  Don't worry I'm a ghost she's soooo pretty there too! she can be anything not to mention in FBND her  look is cute and classic! Love her big round clea sparkling eyes! 

@nistymaj ....now you said about Superman Variety....How I wish Shin Hye could be guest star in that variety show....I saw Rain, JGS, SNSD already did that....hopefully the producer would invite Shin Hye too.....Ooooh by the way I'm so in love with Chu Sarang, and Dae Han, Min Guk and Man Se hehehe

and another BTS pic from The Heirs

Bvy-H8gCAAEBhsb.jpg

credit pic as tagged

source twitter

Guest JasonO

I don't think she's a pure korean! she looks like half japanese, korean and american! kinda mestiza looking for me her nose is tall! a lot of koreans undergo nose jobs but she's just a natural beauty!

Guest giseleumgoard

I saw in many fan pages this voting..    Could be usefull for Park Shin Hye on Top Actresses of the world Please vote now >>> http://toplistoftheworld.com/category/movies/top-actresses/
1stfeatured image class="mbimp blog_title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; line-height: 30px; zoom: 1; margin-bottom: 5px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; font-family: 'Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif, sans !important;"Angelina Jolie – Top Actresses

World's Largest Ranking -Most popular Actors and Actresses Angelina Jolie - Top Actresses http://toplistoftheworld.com/category/movies/top-actresses/ Who is really the most popular actor & actress worldwide? Here is the ranking of top actors and top actresses in the world. Millions of visitors from 188 countries currently voting.This is not the popu »

% 3.95  COMMENTVOTE NOWREAD MORE2ndfeatured image class="mbimp blog_title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; line-height: 30px; zoom: 1; margin-bottom: 5px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; font-family: 'Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif, sans !important;"Megan Fox – Top Actresses

World's Largest Ranking -Most popular Actors and Actresses Megan Fox - Top Actresses http://toplistoftheworld.com/category/movies/top-actresses/ Who is really the most popular actor & actress worldwide? Here is the ranking of top actors and top actresses in the world. Millions of visitors from 188 countries currently voting.This is not the popularit »

% 3.88  COMMENTVOTE NOWREAD MORE3rdfeatured image class="mbimp blog_title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; line-height: 30px; zoom: 1; margin-bottom: 5px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; font-family: 'Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif, sans !important;"Nicole Kidman – Top Actresses

World's Largest Ranking -Most popular Actors and Actresses Nicole Kidman - Top Actresses Watch the ranking >>> http://toplistoftheworld.com/category/movies/top-actresses/ Who is really the most popular actor & actress worldwide? Here is the ranking of top actors and top actresses in the world. Millions of visitors from 188 countries curre »

% 3.80  COMMENTVOTE NOWREAD MORE4thfeatured image class="mbimp blog_title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; line-height: 30px; zoom: 1; margin-bottom: 5px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; font-family: 'Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif, sans !important;"Gwyneth Paltrow – Top Actresses

Gwyneth Paltrow - Top Actresses http://toplistoftheworld.com/category/movies/top-actresses/ Who is really the most popular actor & actress worldwide? Here is the ranking of top actors and top actresses in the world. Millions of visitors from 188 countries currently voting.This is not the popularity top actors -actresses with most fans on facebook on »

% 3.20  COMMENTVOTE NOWREAD MORE5thfeatured image class="mbimp blog_title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; line-height: 30px; zoom: 1; margin-bottom: 5px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; font-family: 'Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif, sans !important;"Jennifer Garner – Top Actresses

World's Largest Ranking -Most popular Actors and Actresses Jennifer Garner - Top Actresses http://toplistoftheworld.com/category/movies/top-actresses/ Who is really the most popular actor & actress worldwide? Here is the ranking of top actors and top actresses in the world. Millions of visitors from 188 countries currently voting.This is not the po »

% 3.17  

Guest nistymaj

@agie Yes ...me too. They are so adorable. So lets find out the official address of the Superman show and right a letter of petition to invite our girl to be a guest   [-O<
How cute is our girl in the C-girl Tongyi promo.... (credit to PSH DC & ThaoL) image

@BellaL Here's the LDF sept calendar for you, I post it a few days ago....you've got me with So Won hehehe ...cute couple right..

Shin Hye Lotte for September CalendarBvitJ_gCcAAM7-7.jpg:large

BvitMAnCYAAW1wq.jpg:large

credit pics to respective owner

Last post before I went to bed....Lucky fans, she got Queen and King polaroid and they signed it

BvzsaUZCcAAgT62.jpg

credit pic to respective owner

source twitter

@NileRose.....because she canceled her Fans Meeting in Singapore...my guess is, Shin Hye accept the offer....

Regarding various comments against Shinhye I have to add just few thoughts to what my dear friends have already explained so well....

First........why do we love Shinhye? What are the things that we admire about her? What makes her stand above everyone for us? Is it so shallow that we start floundering on hearing some adverse comments?

Everyone can have varied answers but one thing is sure that our admiration and love is not dependant on others opinions but solely on Shinhye. For me she is the only artist from showbiz that I have followed. That has to mean something to invest precious time on her. I will not go into the reasons because that will take the whole page .

The entertainment field is a very competitive one. If Shinhye had been affected by such things .....she would have left it a long time back. She would not have reached this high point in her career or had achieved so much in various areas or been this successful if she had paid heed to these outbursts from haters. I can only pity them because it must be an awful state to be in with so much negativity and hate for someone they have not even met.

Please, don't confuse these bashers with people who are constructive critics and are good because one only improves on their comments. My father was like that which in no way meant that he did not love me. It's only by being guided towards weaknesses is one able to improve and become the best that we can be.

It's understandable to be hurt and disturbed if loved ones are being talked down but don't go there or respond to the obvious trollers or haters. Remember your own reasons for loving her. As far as Shinhye is considered she has not faced it for the first time nor this will be the last time. Actually, it's something that can be taken as a challenge and through her performances she can effectively stop all critics and make acknowledge her as a good actress

@NileRose: Thankyou dearest Doc. It's your words that sound poetry to me :x specially since they remind me of my father who always considered that I did not know any language.....English or my mother tongue ;)) :D
It was his pushing me to do my best and remove the weaknesses through his constructive criticism and encouragement.....that I am able to reach even this level of proficiency............He was my best critic . I love and miss him .

So you see not all criticism is bad for a person :-bd it's just how one reacts towards criticism......that's in our hands!

Regarding the question wether she will accept the drama.......she will I think ....unless some others come up with one which seems better to her. Last time she was nearly confirmed for sword and flower but was lured into accepting the heirs by the writer. ( I think once they knew that she was going to be booked they at once approached her for Heirs) ......the same might happen now. Also, she has done no project as yet for this year .....so yes, I think chances are pretty high that she will.
Btw, NileRose, how and when do you even get time to do stuff like make a video? I am all in awe! It's a very good one....very creative in nistymaj's words.... =D>