❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Actress Park Shin-hye had a fan meeting in the raging heat. According to Salt Entertainment, Park Shin-hye met with her fans at the Seongdong-gu E-Mart on the 15th, along with the brand Median, a dental beauty care brand she is modeling for in order to promote healthy white teeth and the importance of dental care. Hundreds of fans gathered to see her despite the steaming hot weather. Park Shin-hye greeted her fans with a bright smile and made eye contact with each and everyone of them. During an interview, she talked about how she liked to take care of her teeth by keeping them white and healthy. About her beauty smile, she said, "I always use 'It's White' products for a confident smile. The design of the product is pretty and it's something I always keep in my make-up pouch". Gifts consisting of Median 'It's White" products called, 'Park Shin-hye's Beauty Kit', were given out to those fans who were chosen in the lucky draw; they took pictures with the actress herself. Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye finished filming the historical "The Tailors" movie which is set for release this winter. She plays the role of an attractive queen. She also sets off in her Asian tour '2014 Story of Angel' to Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand and others.

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

park shin hye photoshoot in japanBtR3CzECUAA28mj.jpg:large

In Nate....you have to click the small heart and choose actor and actress 3 people and OST 1 song...then if you choose already... it will up voting completesorry I don't good at English
Maybe you click the right button in the first page of the websitehttp://comm.news.nate.com/2014drama
the right button just for view the result not for vote.
please chose the left button then pick 1 of the nominatees, they will lead you the login first. after login that we can choose 3 actor, 3 actress, and ost. if we didn't choose 3 of the nominatee, they will not lead you to the next page

@ApinyaY  @BellaL  tnx chingus i really appreciated  your  kindness and info regarding the NATE voting. i well try it later and start voting.. tumblr_lxwlwdfXlE1r3ah6zo1_400.gif

credit to the owner of the gifthanks-blue-angel-animated-graphic.gif

Dear to all members here in the thread please if you copy anything without credit to the original source it will be big problem just credit the article or any comment to the one who owned them , sorry I am to busy this month so I can't post or share anything just follow rules & respect the others copy rights  :)>-
10527566_815706715135899_77693316622202710357122_815706731802564_361545906344294
Cr: to the owner