❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest rackyvirgo

The 23rd, the National Association of disaster relief side revealed actress Park Shin Hye has donated 50 million won for victim assistance and rescue operations Sewol sinking accident.

credit: LMH&PSH_supporters.
She's really a sweet, loving and caring lady.

class="at_title" style="font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 38px; padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"EXO-M, B1A4, Park Shin Hye,Verbal Jint & More Are Coming To The U.S. In May
may_hot_tickets-jpg.jpg?w=600
Actress Park Shin Hye will kick off her 2014 Park Shin Hye World Tour:Story Of An Angel on May 1 with her appearance at the 2nd Annual DramaFever Awards. The 2ndAnnual DramaFever Awards will provide an opportunity for American fans to get an up close look at The Heirs star who most recently released the singleArm Pillow. VIP tickets are sold out, but $25 general admission tickets are still available.
Source : 
.kpopstarz

Leshel JaneB said:

annyeong chingu~ ^^''

been lurking here for 4 mos.already heehe~
just got some confident to write a post here. 
visiting this thread twice a day, s enuf to mke my day brighter .

~I really Love Shin hye unnie since YAB. 
always supporting her. <3 

nice meeting y`all. 

@leshel janeB  if i'm not mistaken your the one that i meet through the slidely video that i made for parkshinhye and  your surname is baltazar. am i right?  just like @nistymaj, @nilerose,@branwen @missmoon and other legends and superstar chingus here. i also welcome you and @rackyvirgo, @gominam1990 in this thread

:-h :-h :-h

@leshel janeB, ooopppss... sorry it's bazar pala? 

oo? filipino just like you. and i also like kind hearted person just like parkshinhye thats why i idolized her so much... aside from being beautiful and talented. she also has a good character with a good family foundation and she blends very well with each person she meets.  no doubt everybody loves her, even if theres some bashers whose jealous of her achievedments. just like @nilerose adviced let them be as long as we know and love parkshinhye.

:x :x :x

JenniferG said:

@leshel janeB, ooopppss... sorry it's bazar pala? 

oo? filipino just like you. and i also like kind hearted person just like parkshinhye thats why i idolized her so much... aside from being beautiful and talented. she also has a good character with a good family foundation and she blends very well with each person she meets.  no doubt everybody loves her, even if theres some bashers whose jealous of her achievedments. just like @nilerose adviced let them be as long as we know and love parkshinhye.

Netizens response to Park Shin Hye’s donation news, “She has heart of an angel like her face”:x :x

[OSEN=Lim Young Jin] On 23rd of April, netizens are showing friendly responses to actor, Park Shin Hye after lately hearing about her donation of 50 million won for the rescue operation of the Saewol ferry disaster.

This day netizens posted on online communities; “Park Shin Hye is also a well-known talent who has good personality in the talent’s world”, “Her mind is pretty as her appearance. The amount of money is not small so I hope it is used usefully”, “Park Shin Hye does volunteer work usually. She is an angel”.

A related person of external cooperation team in a NGO, hope-bride Korea Disaster Relief Association revealed on a phone call with OSEN that Park Shin-hye has donated 50 million won.

This person concerned said “Park Shin-hye has donated before two days. She did not want this to be revealed” and “She did not even tell us that she is an actress but told us her name only when donating”.

plokm02@osen.co.kr

http://m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=2726746&lfrom=twitter

Guest gominam1990

ANNYEONG HASEYO EVERYONE!
just wanna share...
our princess shin hye were one of the kceleb who changed their profile pic on their twitter as a symbol of hope and unity in wishing for the safe return of missing victims of the Sewol Ferry tragedy.