❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest ThessC

@MISSMOON

Sorry for the late reply, chingu! Thanks for the interesting information.

But I think some of them are incorrect. Yoona did win Most Popularity Award at Baeksang before Shin Hye did. It is a little evident that Yoona is way more popular than Shin Hye. I'm not saying this because I like Yoona more (I actually don't like her at all now), but that is a thing I knew during the time I like her and after I stopped liking her. Despite having a lot of haters, Yoona is still the most popular girl group idol star and 1990 born actress up to date in Korea. Her drama doesn't do very well, but she popularity still stands strong because of SNSD/Sones. Suzy's case is very similar to Yoona. She is the face/visual of Miss A, has the most fans and publicity, and is doing well in the drama entertainment. Although Suzy is not as popular as Yoona fan-wise, her drama sells better. She is doing better in the entertainment area because her dramas have higher ratings. She just won Top Excellence at MBC Award this year while Yoona and Shin Hye only won Excellence Award. Even though they are all from different station, we can see that Suzy is achieving a lot as a 94er. I think Shin Hye is only gaining more popularity after The Heirs, however. Miracle of Cell No. 7's achievement is actually due to its great plot, good timing, acting from young Yesung and her father (I'm not denying Shin Hye's acting here), and the flash back story. Shin Hye only plays the supporting role as the old Yesung, so I cannot say that her name sold for the movie. The Heirs is actually her breakthrough drama, partially thank to Lee Min Ho's popularity and Kim Woo Bin's rising popularity as well. I'm glad to see Shin Hye's name ranking higher in recent polls now. Shin Hye topped the most breakthrough 90er of this year, however, in other popularity polls Yoona's and Suzy's names almost always topped hers. Which I feel extremely bad about. Yes, all of these polls are not 100% accurate depictions of their popularity, but you can get a small picture of where they stand. As for Krystal, I think the reason why Shin Hye was casted to lead over Krystal because KES believed in her experienced acting skill (since someone mentioned before that Kim Eun Sook does not like casting idols for her main roles), however, Krystal is really popular as well. The reason is that she is so new to the drama entertainment, yet, she still managed to be seen as the second female lead in The Heirs. At first, we can see that her role was written like a 3rd lead role because Yoo Rachael definitely seemed more like a 2nd lead material character. However, Lee Bo Na/Krystal is so popular that it turned out in the end that her character is the most loved/well-received by the viewers. I think if we give her 1/2 years, she will be very popular in the drama entertainment just like Suzy. Also, I'm not sure what to say about the FT. Island member but Shin Hye is definitely not the most popular hallyu actress. It should be Yoon Eun Hye/Song Hye Kyo/Han Ji Won. 

I like the way PSH career path though slow but it is surely rising on the best way than to some who start to be on top but only finding them going down faster and to save their career makes a noisy scandal right but PSH DO NOT NEED that kind of thing because PSH image for is PURE and ETERNAL, acting. Wise PSH is way better than some you mention no offense :)

Guest MISSMOON

@minshinlover miss u chingu :x 
 u seem to be totally interested in kpop :) . I am not that interested in kpop, and what made me interested in korean dramas & korean world is only shinhye :xI don't like comparing shinhye with others, but still I don't get how u can compare shinhye with krystal :( (although I don't dislike the girl but I feels u r underestimating shinhye :( ) maybe in the future she will be a strong competitor of shinhye but not these days.
 shinhye popularity started after YAB thats why she got the popularity awards 3 times not only because of heirs, lee min ho, or kim woo bin. actually shinhye influences her costars popularity more than them influencing hers. JGS was not that popular before YAB in comparison to his popularity after the drama. YSY once said what made him agree too FBND is PSH because he believes that she is the one who made the popular JGS. JGS acted with many popular actresses but couldn't touches the viewers' hearts like he did w/ shinhye. kim woo bin said shinhye is his best partner; he acted w/ other actresses but with shinhye he could attract the females. + shinhye real activities started after YAB in 2009, but yoona's in 2007  >> shinhye's popularity is increasing but I think yoona's is decreasing>> maybe I'm wrong
interestingly I watched shinhye's & suzy's cuts in KBS awards where they were only presenting the awards. u can see that the fans shouting 4 shinhye more than suzy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfZKJSgIYV8

all of these 3 girls r quite popular, i'm happy that we r comparing shinhye with the most popular girls in korea. and like what shinhye's said I want her popularity continue increasing each year a little but not decreasing. I'm happy to what she achieved.
chingu I understand u. u r someone who is searching for the negatives things of the ones u care, for them to improve themselves. because u want the best 4 them <3

Guest MISSMOON

NileRose said:
Hello Guys  :)) :D  How do you do sorry If I didn't reply your posts I am busy :)

Thank You @MISSMOON  I Love your Idea about this questions :

finally my nilerose answered the questions <3 <3

1- When did start admiring shinhye? 
I started to adore , love  her since YAB days , 4 years ago I am fan to her  . >>> I think the majority of arab fans r like us chingu

Go Mi Nam 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpMln-BKe6UA4ApIKY2kq

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKQNkNXQd2ySxP3eWFOkh

2-What makes u love her ?
actually after watching BTS with her costars , Her interviews , her twits , her personality which shine every where I loved in  her the confidence in herself , supporting her friends , the modest celebrity I had ever seen seriously , Her pure smile even when she was ill especially after her accident in 2011  I was impressed that she checked the others before herself .
Her Charity works & of course her appreciation to the working staff  .I love her bcz she is herself not fake or pretending just herself doesn't seek anything to show herself she live as normal human girl .Herself acceptance make me want to hug her and tell her you are beautiful girl , amazing , wonderful princess . >> well saidFriendly person I want to be her friend not fan only . <3 <3
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIwAn3QgYOyMV66_YI1yG
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn_G4Nug9vVsruuCCG407
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRCggH7aQFLCrQ2-MTgTHimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUw4txopvkzVMOjd-kI7b

3-Is she your no 1 korean celebrity? if not who is yours? Yes , she is the No1 and will be  No  111111111111111111111111  forever . >> thumps up
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdCtqSvW9BMqst3wPTtGc

4- Rank her projects from the best to worst, plz?I don't have worst in my list actually I love YAB , cyrano agency  FBND , Miracle of room No 7 .
Some dramas I didn' t complete it bcz the story not shin hye herself .
Heirs I love shin Hye but her character is lacking acting lines , Not showing my princess 's skills so I am really angry :(, me too but as long as the drama plot is very good, its ok 4 me
 5- Which type of project u which shinhye will do in 2014?The Tailor one of the movies I am anticipated for park shin hye bcz I wished to see her in Historical Movies and Queen Role really I am Happy  <3
tumblr_mws272qHbU1s2fv6mo1_500.jpg
My Second wish is Action Drama CSI Korea as detective for crimes :)<3 <3images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOH3TNlGia4KB2GXhJn4C

6-Who is the costar you want shin hye to do a project with ?Actually I  want her with Kim Woo Bin  >> I know u will say KWB chingu <3
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC2cmFGB4lM8jHcdvPsya
YSH   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hope they will collaborate 2gether in 2015 after his discharge

SJK  >>>> I think u r the 2nd mintioning him if I 'm not wrong
220px-%EC%86%A1%EC%A4%91%EA%B8%B0(Song_J
 & Alot of male actors hahahaha :x :))
According to female costars :) I wish her to act with :
1. YEH :) >>>
loooool sisters roles suit them
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZd9mYw1BVt4rUHxKSJHf

song hye kyo
>>> wow

3. Moon Chae Won 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM2dwv717x2SJ60LIqNwO
4. Gong Hyo-jin >>> I think if those 2 meet, shinhye will get alot of experience from her

& alot of actresses of course  I wish drama that show women problems in korean society 
:x :x . ohh no chingu >> I hate those types of dramas
7-What the things you find in shinhye & lack in others? >>> something special abt her.Her passion & perfection you are melting & believing her characters :x :x <3 8-What the things you hate abt shinhye?

I hate her fear from the netizen, fans of her male costars which make her to act less than expected , I wish her to do the role without fearing just be brave sweet heart shin hye my lovely princess 
:x :x >> more than this I hate when she is underestimating herself :( , people look to us the same way we see ourselves.

9- Who is the costar having the best chemistry with shinhye?
The best chemistry JGS & YSY :x :x
10-did you ship her with any of her co stars?
 Emotionally My Heart with Min Shin I hope this will be true but in reality will be difficult for her ;) :-? >> I didn't  expect u to be a minshin shipper, it seems that the sbs award affected u strongly looool

11-Who are the stars u started liking them because of shinhye?JGS, LHK , JYH , LMH , KMH , LSG , YSY , KJH ,KWB .....etc  >> the same with me
12-Do you like the idea of not being officially dating which uri shinhye follows? At which age you wish shinhye to be officially dating or engaged?Actually either I like it or not it isn't my business bcz her private life is belonging to her not for us only thing I wish for to be happy with the person that she will choose either celebrity or ordinary korean man 
I want her to be happy and have kids smile like her :D 

13- Where are you from?
Egypt - Cairo   my regards & love to all egyptians :x :x :x :x :x

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzH7fzhyHLcvweUPxWiVZ
cairo-pyramids_792293c.jpg

Guest MISSMOON

branwen said: I wanna join too!! Thanks @MissMoon for starting this Q & A portion! :D  >>Happy to see u joining us <3 <3 
After watching YAB. YAB and PSH started all these Korean knowledge for me...>>> same here L-)

2-What makes u love her ?Her being a good kid, a good daughter, and a good friend.  <3

3-Is she your no 1 korean celebrity? if not who is yours? She is the only Korean actress I love. >>>> me too

4- Rank her projects from the best to worst, plz?1. YAB >> i agree with this one
2. Miracle of Cell #7
3. Cyrano Agency
4. Tree of Heaven
5. Don't Worry I'm a Ghost
I'll stop here cause I'm not yet finished watching her dramas.  loooool

5- Which type of project u which shinhye will do in 2014?A kick-a$$ movie ( what do u mean by kick richard simmons movies>> u mean action movie. I remembered one of the action british movies is called kick richard simmons) , preferably a drama. Or an athlete. Anything that doesn't need a lot of crying scenes but showcases her acting talent nonetheless.

6-Who is the costar you want shin hye to do a project with ?Jo In Sung. He's an intense actor. yea he is good actor but I don't thinck they will have a good chemestry together >> I don't know

7-What the things you find in shinhye & lack in others? >>> something special abt her.She's a very likeable actress. She draws you in with her acting and she matches the acting intensity of her co-stars. I've watched enough Korean dramas that I think I can safely say that she's the only actress who can have chemistry with any actor, regardless of age and looks. Don't Worry I'm a Ghost was a proof of that.  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
 8-What the things you hate abt shinhye?I cannot, for the life of me, hate her. I dislike some things though....

Yoon Si Yoon, JGS <3

10-did you ship her with any of her co stars?I'm currently an on-hiatus (and having second thoughts) Minshin shipper.

11-Who are the stars u started liking them because of shinhye?Every Korean celebrity I know is because of knowing PSH. I liked her YAB friends the best because they're all still good friends.   <3 <3 totally agreed, same is here L-)

12-Do you like the idea of not being officially dating which uri shinhye follows? At which age you wish shinhye to be officially dating or engaged?I would like for her to experience dating (if she still hasn't) and get her heart broken (runs and hides and hits myself for being bad) at her age now. Experience will teach her a lot and can make her stronger <3 <3. It can also improve her acting skills. I wouldn't want to know who the guy is, though, cause I'll hate that guy for sure if he breaks PSH's heart. If it's LMH, I won't watch his projects anymore. If it's JYH, I won't listen to his songs anymore. Anybody, really, who hurts her, I'll hate for life. <3 <3 <3

13- Where are you from?
Philippines  my regards to all he pinoys :x :x :x

@MISSMOON
Glad you understood what I'm trying to say, chingu! I miss you too! I haven't had the time to spazz about Shin Hye. I literally had to distract myself to get over The Heirs withdrawal syndrome. I'm on marathon to watch EXO videos lol I've become a fan recently. Back to Shin Hye, I definitely really want the best for Shin Hye. The reason why I'm always doubting about her popularity is because I feel that she is so underrated. For her talent, she should be the top hallyu star right now. I'm pretty upset whenever she is not as popular as her male co-star. That's why I want her popularity to keep gaining to match them. I'm afraid if she ever has rumour with her co-star, she will be the one who gets all the bashing. YAB and The Heirs have really helped her gain more popularity in the recent years. Yeah, I'm pretty happy when I heard the fans screamed for her. Ironically, Shin Hye got more scream during KBS award than SBS. Maybe because Min Ho fans took all the seats lol. I heard people didn't like it when Suzy won the Top Excellence award. 
@Branwen
Definitely an insightful post from you. I see what you're saying. I definitely did not mean to compare idols to actresses, but seeing that both Yoona and Suzy are current rising actresses, it pushed me into comparing why they are more popular than Shin Hye. 
I like how Shin Hye's popularity is rising and she has had a strong foundation to start out with. I also think that those idols deserve to be popular because I know they've worked so hard, (for some) if not more than Shin Hye. However, the reason why I am upset is that when they become actresses/actors, they win awards easier than regular actress because of their popularity as idols not as actresses/actors. Some cannot act well, to be honest. However, they still are managed to grab one or two awards. I don't recall Shin Hye ever winning any New Actress award because she started out as a child star. However, some idols win them as soon as they act in one or two drama. That is upsetting to me. 
Right now, I hope Shin Hye will choose her production carefully or get casted by a famous producer/director. I don't think it is too important to look at the popularity aspect as much anymore. I just hope that she will get acknowledged by her acting. 

Guest shinn15

Hello, i am newbie and so far a sider. but i'm shin hye fans

while still elementry, i watch stairway to heaven and tree of heaven, and i loved her act. After watching YAB. I even liked it and become fans until now

she can interact with anyone, friendly, and loves her family. maybe she's not perfect, but it shows the human side. i love her so much. everyday she can increase her talent.

3-Is she your no 1 korean celebrity? if not who is yours?

She is one of the artists I love but not in no 1. Yoon Eun Hye, Song Hye Gyo, Park Shin Hye 

4- Rank her projects from the best to worst, plz?

YAB, Tree of Heaven, Miracle of Cell 7, The heirs, Heartstring and.................Goong S. I don't know, but i I'm not interested to watch it 

5- Which type of project u which shinhye will do in 2014?

i want to see her act in action film. or mature character.

6-Who is the costar you want shin hye to do a project with ?
So Ji Sub, because he has many experience so that shin hye could hone his acting skills. 

Song Jong Ki, Yoo-chun, they have good acting. especially when paired with the song jong ki

Jung Yong hwa again, maybe

7-What the things you find in shinhye & lack in others? >>> something special abt her.

any dramas or movies that she played, always showed great cemistry with co-star. she is also a professional and easy to get along with co-star. This is very impressive, especially if supported with scenarios and great team work.

8-What the things you hate abt shinhye?

I hate people who do not like shin hye. I knew, shin hye friendly person and wants to be friends with anyone. can only pray the best for shin hye

YSH, JYH,JGS,LMH 

i'm yongshin shipper since YAB, 

11-Who are the stars u started liking them because of shinhye?

I think every korean celebrity knows who shin hye. she is close to KPOP, such as Ft Island and cn blue. she also became friends with fellow co-star, as an jell, LSG, YSY, etc

12-Do you like the idea of not being officially dating which uri shinhye follows? At which age you wish shinhye to be officially dating or engaged?

I hope she has the experience of going out and fall in love before marriage. whether it be with anyone, but I hope she's with yong hwa. anyone shin hye couples later, he's not going to hurt and create  comfortable. 26 years old?

13- Where are you from?

Pimil

Guest branwen

minshinlover said: @MISSMOON
Glad you understood what I'm trying to say, chingu! I miss you too! I haven't had the time to spazz about Shin Hye. I literally had to distract myself to get over The Heirs withdrawal syndrome. I'm on marathon to watch EXO videos lol I've become a fan recently. Back to Shin Hye, I definitely really want the best for Shin Hye. The reason why I'm always doubting about her popularity is because I feel that she is so underrated. For her talent, she should be the top hallyu star right now. I'm pretty upset whenever she is not as popular as her male co-star. That's why I want her popularity to keep gaining to match them. I'm afraid if she ever has rumour with her co-star, she will be the one who gets all the bashing. YAB and The Heirs have really helped her gain more popularity in the recent years. Yeah, I'm pretty happy when I heard the fans screamed for her. Ironically, Shin Hye got more scream during KBS award than SBS. Maybe because Min Ho fans took all the seats lol. I heard people didn't like it when Suzy won the Top Excellence award. 
@Branwen
Definitely an insightful post from you. I see what you're saying. I definitely did not mean to compare idols to actresses, but seeing that both Yoona and Suzy are current rising actresses, it pushed me into comparing why they are more popular than Shin Hye. 
I like how Shin Hye's popularity is rising and she has had a strong foundation to start out with. I also think that those idols deserve to be popular because I know they've worked so hard, (for some) if not more than Shin Hye. However, the reason why I am upset is that when they become actresses/actors, they win awards easier than regular actress because of their popularity as idols not as actresses/actors. Some cannot act well, to be honest. However, they still are managed to grab one or two awards. I don't recall Shin Hye ever winning any New Actress award because she started out as a child star. However, some idols win them as soon as they act in one or two drama. That is upsetting to me. 
Right now, I hope Shin Hye will choose her production carefully or get casted by a famous producer/director. I don't think it is too important to look at the popularity aspect as much anymore. I just hope that she will get acknowledged by her acting. 

Guest MyrthesiaC

1- When did start admiring shinhye?  Since YAB, it was my first Kdrama.
 2-What makes u love her ? Her down to earth personality and her irresistible charm.

3-Is she your no 1 korean celebrity? if not who is yours?  Yes she is.
4- Rank her projects from the best to worst, plz? haven't seen all of her project so its hard to choose whats the worst. But I've enjoyed watching Stairway to Heaven( cried my eyes out), FBND, Kimchee radish cubes(unexpectedly interesting) and Heartstrings.
 5- Which type of project u which shinhye will do in 2014? Action, Athletic or Historical because shinhye has great potential.  
 6-Who is the costar you want shin hye to do a project with ? KWB, SJK, Yoo Sung Ho, ...etc
7-What the things you find in shinhye & lack in others? >>> something special abt her. Her Personality and athleticism. She is a great speaker and she knows how to make the people around her relaxed. When she acts, she is able to portray her feelings to the audience and connect with them.  8-What the things you hate abt shinhye? I don't hate anything about her but I dislike the fact that she dresses conservatively at times. Shin Hye has such a great body, I dont know why her characters seem to be chubby. They dress her in a way that makes her seem "fat" when she isn't. I also dislike that she is so conscious of anti-fans that it makes her hold back while acting. Shin Hye unni please be more confident in yourself and your acting.  9- Who is the costar having the best chemistry with shinhye? JGS, LMH and KWB
10-did you ship her with any of her co stars? Of course. Guenshin, Dooley and now im Minshin. 
11-Who are the stars u started liking them because of shinhye? Lee Min Ho. I was never into him but since heirs, i like him a little.
12-Do you like the idea of not being officially dating which uri shinhye follows? At which age you wish shinhye to be officially dating or engaged? Its up to her. As long as she's happy I'm good.
13- Where are you from? USA

After the Heirs. I've watched YAB, HS, Cyrano and Miracle in Cell No 7. But I begin to like her when I watch the Heirs.

Finish watching the Heirs, I started searching for her shows, interviews, performances, etc. And I can't help falling in love with her. She is cute, lovely, innocent, sweet, kind but also strong and have lots of skills. She can warm up people around her. 

She is the first actress I've loved till now. Besides, I also support KARA ( a Kpop girl group )

The Heirs, Miracle in Cell 7, YAB, Cyrano, HS. 

Hmmmm, I'll try Tree of Heaven if I have time. 

Action. I really really want to. 

Kim Soo Hyun, Hyun Bin, So Ji Sub. 

7-What the things you find in shinhye & lack in others? 

Well, I'lll skip this question, haha.

None.

Le Min Ho, of course, because I haven't follow any BTS to watch her chemistry with others ecept MinHo :))

MinShin :x

LMH :)

12-Do you like the idea of not being officially dating which uri shinhye follows? At which age you wish shinhye to be officially dating or engaged?

Totally agree. I want Shin Hye dates secretly, not public until getting married. I want her begin to date now, life just can't be fulfilled without love. About marriage, I think around 28 is perfect. 

13- Where are you from?

Vietnam :)

*** In heartsting..I love her playing gayageum...

*** She's a total package.
              -Singing (very smooth voice and very relaxing)
              -Dancing (im totally amazed whwn i saw one of her video the satisfaction one, geez     
                shes totally got the move).
              -Acting (bow for that)
              -Sporty
              -Loves to cook and many more...(ACTUALLY MANY TO MENTION) i just state some.

*** As of know yes..But I also Love YEH, Shin Min ah and Ha Jiwon (they are may fave).

****Actually I've not yet seen some project of PSH because of no translation. I really want to  
           watch it specially her Movies.  Anyway heres my ranking;
            1)The Heirs- totally love the story (fell inlove to be exact)
            2)Heartstring- very entertaining.
            3)YAB-i love the group
            4)Hayate the combat Butler-PSH is very cute here
            5)Flower boy next door-im not soo into it. Maybe i find it boring (on my taste).

*****An action film or series. (Very Cool)

*** Lee Junki - very handsome and he's good in action
          Song Joongki -very good in acting
          Lee Jun Suk- i want to see there chemistry
          Kim So hyun- hmmm, this is very interesting to watch.
          Kim Hyun Joong-my crush

7-What the things you find in shinhye & lack in others?

****Every person has different characters and attitude. ( I just love how simple she is.)

**** NONE

***** LMH (daebak)
              JYH (very cute)

***** Of course. Let me tell you my story...hahahaha..I Saw PSH in heartstring i find PSH & JYH very cute couple (carefree). Thats why i search their  
              BTS and interviews. As well as their Fanmade MV. Im really convince that they were really dating because of the coincedence or whatever  
              proof  YONGSHIN provides. (actually right now i am thinking that they have been into a relationship (YES PAST TENSE)  and totally friends now.

*****But suddenly the wind blows and i saw PSH into something. I really think at this moment PSH is inlove (especially after the SBS Award) it  
             solidify  my Belief and Opinion. There's something about LMH and PSH that you cant explain. I just saw two people fall inlove. MINSHIN
             SHIPPER here.

OPPSSSS........THIS IS ONLY MY OBSERVATION. SORRY TO OTHER SHIPPERS.....(MY OPINION) FOR EMPHASIS...
;))

***** Yong Hwa- I love his voice and his very charming
               LMH-i already watch him but his not my type at that time. Only in heirs i found him very intense actor and handsome.
               CNBLUE
               FT Island
               Kim woo bin

***** Anytime as long as she's happy and inlove. Id like her to experience all the love and heartache (it should be included) because if your inlove
              theres a chance of heartache to make you a better and strong person.

13- Where are you from?

***** ITS SECRET..(mysterious???)

Guest bunnybear

edit--i think the two who are more often compared to park shin hye are moon geun young and yoon eun hye?

-moon geun young because they both started as child actress- shin hye who played young choi ji woo and moon geun young as young song hye kyu-both a-list stars, both melodramas hit the hallyu wave throughout asia before..then they grow up an actress-the next a list stars- becoming now the main leading ladies..then some shippers fanwar-geunshins vs. geungeun before..

-yoon eun hye-because they have a lot in common, some angles of being look-a-like, romcom drama leading ladies,some  similar roles, girl next door vibe, popularity, etc and i think both of them have wide range of fans from young to teens to adult, both are fan favorite..

i love the three of them, so sad that sometimes, i see some fanwars between the fans of my favorite actresses..i have long lists of favorite actress from Hollywood to kdrama stars-but shin hye is my no.1-she's a complete package imo..multi-talented, sporty chick, natural beauty, great personality, and a lot more of things  i adore about her..

i'm a korean drama fan and i'm not into kpop, i'm just familiar with them but not fanatic about it,
i notice she is  often compared to yoona and seohyun because of comparison of loveteams...and with suzy and yoona because of popularity..

about male celebrities-
i think about quantity-male stars dominate,triple or even more popular than female stars, but in terms of quality-female stars has an advantage, i notice that fangirls of female stars are more loyal than the fangirls of male stars..

Shin Hye at Holika Holika fans singning

web_2083850967_1cf61f73.jpgweb_2083850967_5393f5af.jpgweb_2083850967_9225399f.jpg

Credit pics as tagged and to respective owner

Source :PSH DCinside

I'm not sure what event it is...whether it is new or old...web_2087662180_d3a34cb1.jpg

May I Join ????
MISSMOON said:
 1- When did start admiring shinhye? Since YAB
cute face, great personality, great acting (her acting maybe not the best compare to some other actress, but i don't know why, i always fall in love with her character in drama or movies, maybe because she's so lovable, i can connect with her acting)
 3-Is she your no 1 korean celebrity? if not who is yours? No, i love Kpop more than k drama, my kpop bias is Big Bang (G Dragon)But in k dramaland I love Park Shin Hye and Yoo Ah In
4- Rank her projects from the best to worst, plz?I'm really bias about her, so i think i love all her drama and movies since YAB (I don't watch her drama before YAB, i try to watch Tree of Heaven, but i heard that drama have sad ending, so i stop watching, i hate sad ending hehe)
 5- Which type of project u which shinhye will do in 2014?A movie where shin hye is the main character and not just supporting role
YOO AH IN ( the day they have project together is the day i will die in happiness, so i can't watch their project hehe)

7-What the things you find in shinhye & lack in others? >>> something special abt her.She's so lovable, maybe because her personality and her innocent face, i find it hard not to love her 8-What the things you hate abt shinhye?
I hate that she's not include my country in her asia tour 9- Who is the costar having the best chemistry with shinhye?
Again...I really bias about her, so i think she has great chemistry with all of her co star, for now i think LMH is the best because he is the latest co star, and the kiss scene is just...WOW..
10-did you ship her with any of her co stars?i ship her with Yong Hwa and Lee Min Ho, but if she has project with Yoo Ah In, I will definitely ship her with Yoo Ah In hehe, but i'm not hardcore shiper, just doing it for fun, i will support her with whoever she choose.
11-Who are the stars u started liking them because of shinhye?JGS, JYH, YSY, LMH
12-Do you like the idea of not being officially dating which uri shinhye follows? At which age you wish shinhye to be officially dating or engaged?Up to her, i will support her with every choice she make and wish her the best
13- Where are you from?Indonesia

Guest MISSMOON

shinnie12 said:

Hello, i am newbie and so far a sider. but i'm shin hye fans <3 welcome welcome chingu :) , glad to see u sharing your thoughts w/ us. chingu plz don't hesitate posting here :x

while still elementry, i watch stairway to heaven and tree of heaven, and i loved her act. After watching YAB. I even liked it and become fans until now <3

she can interact with anyone, friendly, and loves her family. maybe she's not perfect, but it shows the human side. i love her so much. everyday she can increase her talent. <3 <3

She is one of the artists I love but not in no 1. Yoon Eun Hye, Song Hye Gyo, Park Shin Hye <3 <3

YAB, Tree of Heaven, Miracle of Cell 7, The heirs, Heartstring and.................Goong S. I don't know, but i I'm not interested to watch it  <3 me I'm not interested in watching it :(

i want to see her act in action film. or mature character. <3 <3

So Ji Sub, because he has many experience so that shin hye could hone his acting skills. >>> wow, yea he is a good actor w/ a good experience + sooo kind so he will direct shinhye very well. chingu did u notice that SJS was the whole sbs ceremony staring at uri shinhye :))

Song Jong Ki, Yoo-chun, they have good acting. especially when paired with the song jong ki >>>> her mom love song joong ki a lot

Jung Yong hwa again, maybe

7-What the things you find in shinhye & lack in others? >>> something special abt her.

any dramas or movies that she played, always showed great cemistry with co-star. she is also a professional and easy to get along with co-star. This is very impressive, especially if supported with scenarios and great team work. <3 <3

I hate people who do not like shin hye. I knew, shin hye friendly person and wants to be friends with anyone. can only pray the best for shin hye

YSH, JYH,JGS,LMH  >>>> u mean yoon sang hyeon 

i'm yongshin shipper since YAB, <3

I think every korean celebrity knows who shin hye. she is close to KPOP, such as Ft Island and cn blue. she also became friends with fellow co-star, as an jell, LSG, YSY, etc

I hope she has the experience of going out and fall in love before marriage. whether it be with anyone, but I hope she's with yong hwa. anyone shin hye couples later, he's not going to hurt and create  comfortable. 26 years old? <3 we don't maybe they r dating in secret

13- Where are you from?

Pimil >> :-* :-* :-*  to all pimil people. excuse my unacquaintance  but where does Pimil lie ?