❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@branwen: that was a very comprehensive summarization of her friendship within the entertainment industry and their history. It must have taken lot of time and effort that I am sure is appreciated by all her admirers.

@missmoon @NileRose @bunnybear: been meaning to show my appreciation of all the interesting information and photographs that you all have been posting on a roll

Thanks everyone in making this thread worth visiting on a daily basis. =D>

Guest branwen

@maris1

Nah, it didn't take a lot of time to write and make. I already watched those videos so many times that I already know what's in there and where to find them. I love watching her videos and I even have a backed up of them on DVDs. I share it with friends who love her too so they can appreciate her for her adorable and beautiful personality. Some of my friends who are into Kpop find PSH annoying at first (because of how she acts with guys) but after watching her videos and how she treats them like they're her girlfriends, they began to like her too. :D

Guest MISSMOON

@thessc hope they will work together in future

guys I'm upset, I read somewhere that heechul has been accused of introducing people to each other and setting them up :( >> so  there will be scandals flying around about Shinhye and Sunggyu  :(heechul & psh knew each other back in 2009 but what abt sunggyu?? why he is with them??
I don't want to see sh & sg as lovers :( sg can't do that to his best friend right
I read many bad things abt heechul, is he a bad person?sometimes I hate reading fans comments because they r mean. also I read uri angels' haters comments but they r little .

Guest MISSMOON

some of the fanmade videos I like abt sbs moments & minshin couple
1- a video take u through minshin moments at sbs awards made by lostiecarol

2- a video of Romeo & Juliet concept made by lostiecarol

3- their moments made by megabarbara211

4- Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye - SBS Drama Awards 2013  made by teenriz888http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOFwIOdU2GA

5- and not to forget our @pluie video ( Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye - From LA To Seoul (Real Moments )

I read somewhere that Shin Hye will have a photoshoot with Single Magazine...are these pics recent or old ones??...is it sneak peek from those photo shoot?
3555633121_3517c4d7___1.jpg
3555633121_e9b6abfa___4.jpg3555633121_cd366302___6.jpg3555633121_3acd5c89_181900374DBE46961DDD3555633121_d05ed499___8.jpg
credit pic as tagged

EDIT : Answering my own question hehehe.... I found that those pics are the old ones. It was Shin Hye photo shoot with Single Magazine in 2011, here the links of the magazine if you want to check out : PSH-Single Magazine Photo Shoot 2011

Shin Hye won an award for short drama special in KBS Awards 2012, for drama Don't Worry I'm Ghost.  I feel this project was not so popular like other PSH project, even though Shin Hye won an award for her performance, probably because her co-star was not as hot as usually other Shin Hye's co-star. No offense intended to the actor...I found Bong Tae-Gyu quite charming when he smile and he is good actor :) . But because of that I could concentrate more on Shin Hye acting and the story line and less drooling to her co-star (yes I just a normal girl who can not help to drool every time handsome man appear on my laptop screen LOL)  hehehe
Screenshot2014-01-04at95210AM.pngScreenshot2014-01-04at100255AM.pngScreenshot2014-01-04at100218AM.pngScreenshot2014-01-04at100421AM.pngScreenshot2014-01-04at100311AM.pngScreenshot2014-01-04at100325AM.pngScreenshot2014-01-04at95502AM.pngScreenshot2014-01-04at100209AM.png

Screenshot2014-01-04at95751AM.pngScreenshot2014-01-04at100153AM.pngScreenshot2014-01-04at95158AM.pngScreenshot2014-01-04at100311AM.pngScreenshot2014-01-04at100228AM.pngScreenshot2014-01-04at100349AM.pngScreenshot2014-01-04at100247AM.pngScreenshot2014-01-04at100237AM.pngScreenshot2014-01-04at100435AM.pngScreenshot2014-01-04at100443AM.png

credit pic as tagged and respective owner

Guest bunnybear

@branwen thanks for sharing those vids..i haven't watched the bts of hayate so she's close with george hu too..
@MISSMOON heechul is  a  common friend of cnblue and ftisland so i think there just there to dine in maybe they introduced them to eat there..shin hye was there so they just took a picture..it's sh mom restaurant so sh is safe.. lol :))

@NileRose i will repost the pics you posted
may i ask who are these guys?
1493241_572512049497077_1991793314_n.jpg
this pic is during mama 2012 with yoon si yoon right?then we seen joongki joined them..
tumblr_mezeq28EZB1qk32jxo1_500.jpg

i love discussing shin hye and her friendship or connections with kpop stars and her co-actors.

but we know shin hye's also has lots of female friends-non celebrities but i think we can't posts it here right? since there non-celebrities?she has lot of pic collection @ park-shin-hye.com hanging out with her girl friends and classmates there..

Guest ThessC

@branwen thanks for sharing those vids..i haven't watched the bts of hayate so she's close with george hu too..

@MISSMOON heechul is  a  common friend of cnblue and ftisland so i think there just there to dine in maybe they introduced them to eat there..shin hye was there so they just took a picture..it's sh mom restaurant so sh is safe.. lol :))

@NileRose i will repost the pics you posted

may i ask who are these guys?

1493241_572512049497077_1991793314_n.jpg

this pic is during mama 2012 with yoon si yoon right?then we seen joongki joined them..

tumblr_mezeq28EZB1qk32jxo1_500.jpg

i love discussing shin hye and her friendship or connections with kpop stars and her co-actors.

but we know shin hye's also has lots of female friends-non celebrities but i think we can't posts it here right? since there non-celebrities?she has lot of pic collection @ park-shin-hye.com hanging out with her girl friends and classmates there..

Nice photos wishing that SJK is done the military service so PSH-SJK can make a drama/movie for once, looks so cute :)

Guest bunnybear

my pov about shin hye's friendship:
(sorry but  i can't help but to discuss this) :))

SHIN HYE'S FRIENDSHIP/CONNECTIONS WITH HER CO-STARS/CELEBRITIES & IDOLS
i guess i have lot of things i don't know about shin hye i hope starlight angels in this forum will share too..

here's mine:

pov part1

1.ANJELL BOYS- her bff.shin hye always mentioned her memorable drama is yab since she gained friendships with her co-anjell and they're still friends now not being together but -supports each other..
i'm a fan of anjell till now..
b704d75520bab1e2b2ab109782477ac4.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4HkmxJYqwEiiuXbTWB48
 lee hong ki- i think he is her closest friend during yab..he's also her safe friend among anjell boys since even if they're close no dating rumor between then.hong ki mentioned he's a fan of shin hye they're close that even if they hang out together there will be no rumor and it seems he's close with sh family too..

yong hwa
-i feel he has some crush to ur angel during yab, he's shy at first then they become close, even in wgm, yh called sh..but i think they become closer when heartstring came..no doubt about it.. tons of bts showed how close they were..and they said they were bff..i even think they're bestfriend/closer friendship than sh with lhk,, they mentioned they know each other well even through looking their eyes..they're cute together and so close so it's easy to ship them..they're close that even yong's mom likes shin hye as her daughter in law..:)) then came the baeksang award, where yong gave sh flowers in 2 consecutive years..  rumors came and even they were a blind item between them posted in netizenbuzz-that they were dating and up till now, that rumor never dies even both of them denied it, knets don't believe them..

my note: dooliers i think so lucky shippers, because they worked twice and they  have lots of bts to spazz and they are bffs..and if these two wont end up together-this friendship so awesome! we never know what is going on between sh and yong since sh mentioned she will never dates in public.and sh fans inkorea very protective of her too..so we will never know until dispatch will release some pics..

i'm a bit worried because sh hate antis and theres the rumor between them, i hope that wont affect their friendship..

jan geun suk
-another close friend..tons of bts also proves they're so cute together, so funny, and since sukkie a senior-she gave advice to sh, and he's a happy go lucky guy, it's easier for them to get close..they worked a lot in cf and fan meetings, they have some skinships during yab bts so geunshin shippers came, rumors came when they've became neighbors and when sukkie always mentioned how his mom likes shin hye..

my note: like yongshins-we will never know what happen or if these two become a couple, we've seen they're attracted to each other, but now..since there's no rumor anymore and both of them have other ships too, they're comfortable when they exchange tweets, sukkie not even bother going at sh 's mom resto and eat there and even saying i love you..i think they're like oppa dongsaeng..

about shippers, geunshin, like yongshin, were lucky too since sh and sukkie still friends now-and i hope that friendship among ships wont sink..

i praise geunshins because they were still active and hardcore ones till now..
last year they won in arirang polls of couples they wanted to be reunited-me too like them sukkie and shin hye reunite in a drama, i don't like tae kyung so much in yab, so i like a another drama of them, now being mature not a candy type..

ok:

this friendship of shin hye with her anjell friends- made her close to their bandmates too.
we've seen they're support at sh 10th year anniv asian tour..

ftisland
-recently, we witnessed how her friendship with joonghoon too..
cnblue-minhyuk told they contacted each other, he even thanked her during sh japan fm for being a friend/ love adviser..
team h-i don't know big brother, but because of sh friendship with sukkie, it seems he knows sh well too..

since ftislands, cnblue and jgs(also joined) were on kpop and they have friends in kpop too..so their friend will be a common friend of shin hye..
so it's not surprising if we found out shin hye with kpop idols too..
.they might introduce sh to their kpop groups or vice versa..

oh! those haters think sh flirting with them? really?  =))

why no rumor of sh's dating idols?
shin hye's friendly and bubbly, but she came from a christian conservative family that's why she's careful of what she behave too..since sh only daughter, her father is a strict and her brother is a protective one too, plus her agency-sh is their top star..they're are lots of people protecting sh image..so shin hye may go out with idol-but with a group, that's maybe why she mentioned she don't have dating experiences.

to be cont..

Guest bunnybear

@Thess_C me too, wanted them badly worked in a drama together.. i'm a fan of him too..or in a running show, because both of them loves sports.

shin hye and joongki-they're friends..in a radio show when sh became a dj, when sh called her male friends, joongki was one of them-we found the translation of it, and they even mentioned they even watched together a baseball matched..(maybe as a group)..

last year @49thbaeksang award-joongki-the one i posted a few page back, they seated next to each other too..he patted sh back-maybe sign of congratulations when shin hye wins popularity award..

Guest MISSMOON

@agie chingu the pics u posted for single magazine were old in 2009/2010
guys, 
since sung gyu come in contact w/ uri shinhye >> I started my search abt him look to what I found =))

looool, they both have the same interest (dogs lovers) =))

Guest MISSMOON

guys, I made a video 4 the ones who love lee min ho & park shin hye pairing, hope u like it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3yy7vi0SPI