❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest janeb10

There's nothing she CAN'T do ;;) Lucky the fans whom she fed gimbab to :P don't know if I pronounce the name right lol.

So cute yet sexy so adorable yet beautiful...can't find enough adjectives to describe this girl :x love her airport fashion! Cool then sexy ;) love the white shirt kekeke you can see the black bra lol :\"> girl's growing up

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Sin-hye meets fans in Shanghai

Source | 2013/05/19

photo311337.jpg

Actress Park Sin-hye met her Chinese fans after meeting them in The Philippines and Japan.

Park Sin-hye had her first exclusive Shanghai fan meeting on the 18th of May bat 7:30PM. She had been to China several times but never had an exclusive fan meeting before. Her agency Salt Entertainment claimed, "The heat was unbelievable even before the event started. Park Sin-hye paid them back with an OST that she practiced for a month by playing on the piano and singing at the same time".

Park Sin-hye performed a dance and even the 'cute song' in front of her fans and even had a Question and Answer session.

Park Sin-hye will star in the drama "Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs" with Lee Min-ho.

photo311336.jpg

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n... ( English )

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Shin Hye Makes Kimbap at Shanghai Fanmeeting

2013-05-21 14:43  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Nancy Lee

Actress Park Shin Hye filled hearts and stomachs at her first fan meeting in China. 

Park Shin Hye is currently on an Asia fan meeting tour, the first for a Korean actress, and after making stops in the Philippines and Japan, she took her 2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour Kiss of Angel tour to China, where she met with fans in Shanghai on May 18. 

53332805.jpg

The actress charmed fans through various special events, including a dance performance, her rendition of the Giyomi player and a Cooking Talk session, where she made kimbap and even fed a few lucky fans. 

"When my mother′s not home, I cook a variety of things," shared the actress. "I′m particularly good at making bean paste stew and braised chicken."

68106042.jpg

On Park Shin Hye′s successful fan meeting in Shanghai, her agency, S.A.L.T Entertainment, stated, “We were shocked by the hot interest and support for [Park Shin Hye’s] first exclusive fan meeting. The fans were with her from the airport entrance until she left at the end of the show,” before adding, “Although film ‘The Gift of Room 7’ and TV drama ‘Flower Boys Next Door’ have not yet been released officially in China, they are garnering attention as Park Shin Hye’s pieces.”

Park Shin Hye is set to make her small screen comeback in upcoming SBS drama The Heirs

Photo credit: S.A.L.T Entertainment

Guest chenile

what's wrong with soompi lately? I always fail to log in :-S :(
special thanks to @Nilerose, @jjsweeter0211, and @janeb10 for updating the thread :-*

and welcome to @Melos10 :-h <:-P
After you finished FBND, don't forget to watch You Are Beautiful and Tree of Heaven. I think that are drama that should include in your watch list. Enjoooy!! ;)