❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Wooooah thanks millions cjoey for the link :D ....I've been asking in PSH International about Shin Hye appeareance in Seoul 1945...the 70 episode is too much for me to following religiously one by one....finally your post answer my question :lol: ....

Hmmmm ...maybe you know in Bicheonmou...Shin Hye will appear in which episode??? :)

i'm gonna upload Bichunmoo later, just give me some time :) i don't really remember which episode she starts to appear in, its either episode 8 or 9 and has scenes until the end of the drama. She plays the love interest of the main character (played by Joo Jin Moo)'s son. Bichunmoo was filmed in 2004 when she was 14 years old but was only aired in Korea in 2008.

Guest katdiva

Two more weeks until the pre-ordered DVD releases of YB are out, right?

I missing seeing as many updates on PSH here, even though I understand most of it has moved to the Int'l Forum site, I am a long time lurker in Soompi, and really want to stick to just one forum for now, considering how many other places there are.

Plus that way I can get my JSG and YAB addictions fed along with so many other kDrama, k-actors that I enjoy.

Hope to see the CF she was recently making as well!

Hi Agie,

I am working on it...

It was hard finding this drama (with or without English subbed) and SH only played a very small part so she didn't appear a lot. Finally I found one complete series but in Vietnamese and Chinese subbed... Is it ok? It's in Veoh btw ^^

I am doing a run-through of this Drama to find out which parts SH is for you :D

If you have time, you should watch it.... It's about a beautiful and romantic love until ... they die together. SH played a love interest of the main character son- he is cute too ( one more SH hot boy appears now^^---> so you can add to ur collection ;) )

Give me a bit more time, ok? ^^

Woaaah thanks thao...Is ok even if it is with Chinese or Vietnamese subbed....in my country, we can not open Veoh anymore...

I watch Bichchunmoo movie version...I'll try find sometime to watch the series...I like the actor..Joo Jin Mo, he is good actor..

Yup..I saw the guys who play Shin Hye love interest...maybe I will revised my clips :D

i'm gonna upload Bichunmoo later, just give me some time :) i don't really remember which episode she starts to appear in, its either episode 8 or 9 and has scenes until the end of the drama. She plays the love interest of the main character (played by Joo Jin Moo)'s son. Bichunmoo was filmed in 2004 when she was 14 years old but was only aired in Korea in 2008.

Thanks cjoey...take your time, dont rush yourself :) ...after I finished collect all Shin Hye appeareance in the series...I want to start my next projec...making all Shin Hye series into one clips...

once again thao and cjoey...thanks for your help...really appreciate that :):)

I'm praying the same thing too karren. Since ANJELL members seem so supportive of one another. That'd be great if she actually went. I kept checking on Seukki's thread to see updates :)

hi jaimie!

thanks for sharing these pictures with us and Welcome to PSH thread.

I'm really happy that Kim Jung Hwa and Park Shin Hye spread the love in helping other people. Before Christmas, each went to Kenya and Nepal respectively, now they responds to Haiti victims.

cjoey...thanks for giving us the oppurtunity to see PSH in Seoul 1945.

that is a very touching story. it's good that the drama got to be release after a long time.

we will appreciate your Bichunmoo clips. just take your time :)

Katdiva..very nice to see you here ;)

Guest miniejungle

woah, when i saw karrenstar's name in this thread i thought, did Shin Hye appear????? :D but we didn't see much guest stars there noh? :(

Hongki is in Singapore at the moment so only 2 ANJELL members left in SK. from all the pics i don't think SH went... but she would be seeing the pics yah? :P major hotness!!!! i wonder how she feels... (sorry gals, im still in dreamland thinking about the water pouring pics!)

Guest eiram888

Hi! I can't find a video ò SBS Award when JGS sang "will u marry me". Help me, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((. I really really want to watch it :(.

please type SBS Drama Awards 2009 on youtube.i just cant remember the exact part.check from part 1_4 to part 1_6,before the ANJELL's performance.

Guest 13sunshine

Even though SH is not at GS fanmeeting but there is an article about the fanmeet said that he confident said he only have Park Shin Hye, Cha Ye Ryun, and Sung Yoo Ri's phone numbers for female artists ^^

hahaha yay!!! <33 he said Shin Hye first too!! well at least that's how it is in the news!

Guest littleduck

please type SBS Drama Awards 2009 on youtube.i just cant remember the exact part.check from part 1_4 to part 1_6,before the ANJELL's performance.

Even though SH is not at GS fanmeeting but there is an article about the fanmeet said that he confident said he only have Park Shin Hye, Cha Ye Ryun, and Sung Yoo Ri's phone numbers for female artists ^^

hahaha yay!!! <33 he said Shin Hye first too!! well at least that's how it is in the news!

oh, really!!!!!!!!!! How about Tiffany??? and where is you read that article? i'm very curious :)

Guest littleduck

^^ here is the article: http://www.artsnews.co.kr/news/60616

JKS's FM article - I'm not sure if the translation is correct, 13sunshine, but it seemed SH and KS had a phone conversation during his FM! (blame google translation if the info is wrong, arghhh)!

omg, i can't read Korean :)), so i can't understand anything!

Guest karrenstar

^^ here is the article: http://www.artsnews.co.kr/news/60616

JKS's FM article - I'm not sure if the translation is correct, 13sunshine, but it seemed SH and KS had a phone conversation during his FM! (blame google translation if the info is wrong, arghhh)!

calm down people...

no it doesn't say that they had a phone conversation.

this line

[아츠뉴스=옥영화 기자] 배우 장근석이 팬미팅 '장근석의 난'에서 절친들과 솔직한 대화를 나눈 가운데, 자신의 휴대폰에 여자 연예인 3명(박신혜, 차예련, 성유리)의 번호 밖에 없다고 말해 눈길을 끌었다.

It says that during the fan meeting which is called 'Jang Geun Suk's 亂'[亂is a chinese word btw], during the conversation and Jang Genu Suk and his friends on stage, Jang Geun Suk admits that he only has 2 female artists' phone numbers in his cell phone address book, and one of them is Park Shin Hye.

Guest littleduck

calm down people...

no it doesn't say that they had a phone conversation.

this line

It says that during the fan meeting which is called 'Jang Geun Suk's 亂'[亂is a chinese word btw], during the conversation and Jang Genu Suk and his friends on stage, Jang Geun Suk admits that he only has 2 female artists' phone numbers in his cell phone address book, and one of them is Park Shin Hye.

some one said that: "in the article it said he has a chat on the phone with Park Shin Hye!!!!!! she anticipated his call.... she knew all about this". I don't know it's real or not! :-/

like littleduck, I wished that too.

but this is Sukkie's fan meeting. He participated in the production for a month, he had a different concept and brought in his Team H, manager to participate. Showed his jojo dance lol. He said that he is not a singer but shared some songs from 4PM, ballads, etc with his eels. *sigh so envious* lucky fans !

now I want to learn more about Park Shin Hye, hoping the fan club meeting that was postponed for her will happened in the near future. We want to see her badly. :)

really? only two girls? somehow i doubt that .. looool ..

but OMG!! i'm sooo happy im hyperventilating right now! ... hahahahahaha ... oh! my fave couple! u always make my day! hahahaha ..

so if itz only two .. then the other one would be stephanie, her bestfriend? .. what about Tiffany?? as i recall in YAB's BTS (SNSD genie pardoy), JGS had a vdeocall with Tiffany .... hhhmmmm...

Guest yozoranomukou

really!???? but i thought he had tiffany's #. didn't he call her when they were doing the genie parody? but i'm glad he has shin hye's # though :D

Guest yozoranomukou

The fangirl in me is saying he probably has her number on speed dial 1.

Hehehe, easier to call her right?

:D :D :D

lol da crazy fangirl in me agrees with you xD

i hope our imaginations r true ^^

if they r, i'd go crazy :)