❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest karrenstar

Guess I'll refer to her as Shin Hye-nim. ok I need help here, what does the "nim" means :o

You're welcome!

'Nim' is an expression added after a name when you're calling someone by their name. Just a way to show respect for a person.

It's like 'ssi'[eg. Uhey-ssi' in You're Beautiful].

As far as concerned there isn't much meaning to these two words 'nim' and 'ssi',

Guest almontel

thanks for the explanation of the meaning of adding "nim"...i thought she wanted to be called a brother or something because I remembered how she called TK as hyung"NIM"...ha ha ha...

i think i won't finish GoongS, she's the second lead herer anyways and i'm starting not to like the main leads....so instead i'd REWATCH Tree of Heaven since she's the main lead there....off to watch again...

@almontel

Thank you..

You've just reminded me that I haven't finished watching Love Phobia *she's not the main lead either*

I'm gonna continue to watch it now :)

oh gosh Thao, our Shin Hye can sing with soo much emotion. Thank you for sharing with us. Can you post another one where SH sang too aside or including the one from YAB.

sorry, but you are good at searching. :D

Thanks fellow 'stars' and have a great day too! :)

Here you go,

This one is released in 2005 as well but because it was digitalized so her voice sounded a bit different :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, SH hasn't sung much. Hopefully she will perform (sing and dance both if possible) more in the future

This is for nu2me, but I guess we are all familiar with these 2 already, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_wVjgJ0t_4

----> you can "hear" her emotion through the song ;)

-----> her theme song in YB

Hope you all like it anyways :)

And have a great weekend, guys and gals!!!<3

Here you go,

This one is released in 2005 as well but because it was digitalized so her voice sounded a bit different :rolleyes:

sorry to cut your post, but i thought this song was sung by a Korean electronic group called Fortune Cookie, Shin Hye was only featured in the MV, she didn't sing the song.

Thanks you for the correction,

I didn't know it since I found it on YT and it stated that she was the singer... <_<

Anyhow, so we can't confirm that this song was sing by her :( but the Gido/ Prayer song was obviously sang by her as Dramawiki also stated it ^^

Trivia

Education: Seoul Young-Pa Girls' Middle/High School

Talent: Dancing

Hobby: Listening to music

Debut: Lee Seung Hwan's music video "Got - flower" in 2003

Has released a digital single, "Prayer", a song she used to sing in this drama Tree of Heaven but was not released in the Official OST.

Just something to share for today

I had a good laugh watching this ^^ and I do love their chemistry there

They are just so cute and funny together. I wouldn't mind if SH will once again re- corporate with him ( after his army duty, of course^^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp4ugLrnFRQ

Below is the translation

Note: this translation is not done by me, but a kind Korean friend that I met in YT

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did ^^

00.1~0.012

Interviewer:

We were told Korean handsome crown prince Joo Ji Hoon.

and the heroin of the new Goongs Park Shin Hye are having a special date.

So we went to visit them. Lets meet them together.

0.14:~0.21 This is Koreas Marronnier Park and we discover a couple showing deep affection towards each other. When we looked closer, its Joo Ji Hoon & Park Shin Hye.

0.21: Joo Ji Hoon: Are u warm now?

0.29: Joo Ji Hoon: Its hotl taste good.

0.33: PD (to Park Shin Hye): When I see that HoPPang(type of bread that PSH has in her hand), I think of someone who may really like that.

0.35: PSH: Who?

0.36: PD: Kim Yong Man.

0.39~0.42: PSH: Have a HoPPang^^Im not gonna give u any..

0.42: PD: Your partner is Seven..

PSH: yes.

PD: So how are they(Seven with JJH) when you compare them.

PSH: Ill tell you later, hes right here.

JJH: You made fun of me, right?

0.57: Interviewer: PSH, whos showing many of her talents in the drama these days, is receiving lotz of love from Seven, right?

Todays concept is the Free Hugs which became popular recently.

Although this is just filming, Im jealous of PSH, whos getting a hug from JJH.

JJH, give me a hug also.

1.15: PD: Do you have an entertainer (star) that you want to hug?

You have Seven, dont you?

PSH: (to JJH) No, thats not true.

Interviewer: PSH is trying to relieve JJHs jealousy by being cute.

(Korean words) Aghh you are the only one for me, oppa.

1.27: Interviewer: We have a new years gift for u..Its JJH & PSH.

First of all JJH received the best new actor award.

JJH: Im greatful for giving me this big award even though I didnt do much.

Ill continue to do my best in the future. Thank you.

1.46: Interviewer: Isnt there an affectionate scene? Didnt we have a kiss scene before?

JJH: Yes, I almost got arrested.

1.56: Interviewer: Yes, we are going to present the evidence right now.

1.58: CF director: You have slowly get hotter, okay?

2.02: PD to PSH: What are u doing?

PD to JJH: What are u doing? Shes a minor.

JJH: I dont know anything.

2.11: Interviewer: We saw it again when he was standing, but JJH is really tall (187cm).

Cameraman: This is the first time Ive seen someone do this to match the camera level (cameramans height).

2.22: JJH: stretch up and down..Ive stretched a lot.

2.26: Narrator: This is JJHs method of becoming taller, Ill start doing this right away.

2.34: Narrator: Whats the most memorable hug?

JJH: You know mothers usually yell to wake up their child before school.

My mom always hugged me when she woke me up.

PSH: Wow, thats same with my case.

Interviewer: Really?

2.48: JJH to PSH: Then we have the same mom?

2.52: PSH: Joo Shin Hye?

JJH: Then Im Park Ji Hoon?

(Print: Theyve watched too many dramas) ------> THIS TOTALLY CRACKED ME UP^^

2.59: Interviewer: The person you want to hug the most at this moment.

Who would it be for JJH?

2.56: JJH: My school seniorInterviewer: Im his school senior(older alum).

2.59: Interviewer: The person you want to hug the most at this moment.

Who would it be for JJH?

2.56: JJH: My school seniorInterviewer: Im his school senior(older alum).

3.12: Interviewer: I hugged JJH, and u guys remember this scene right?..

Isnt it somewhat similar?

(Korean Print: same pose, completely different aura(feeling)

3.20: Interviewer: Why dont we end this by hugging?

___

CR: KJUICE0607 @ YT

@somuchinluv01: I read somewhere that SH won't be in DanBi today, but I am not sure :(

Guest 13sunshine

hi everyone! :)

just want to ask what time will be theDANBI? where our shin hye will be guesting... thanks! :)

Shin Hye is still not yet out for Danbi >.<

now i'm completely clueless of when she will be out!!

And today the 18th she will go skiing at ski resort xD hope she will have fun there!! and takes a lottt of pictures for us hungry fans LOL

Guest NaviaChandra

Wow, this thread is not as alive as it used to be. I guess everybody migrated to PSH international.

I hope to see news of PSH in dramas and movies. Kind of miss her after YB because I just rewatched the drama.

Anyway, has anyone seen this MV yet? It comprises of PSH and Lee Wan in Stairway to Heaven and Tree of Heaven. It's awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RixEHQnYyqY

Guest mndymah

Hi NaviaChandra

This thread has been moving a lot slower and everyone has migrated to the International Forum. HOWEVER, I will at least be here to keep it alive! Hahaha.

I think this thread has also been quiet because there has not been much news about Shin Hye lately. I think she is resting quietly right now. And of course, the thread could have moved IF reporters took more pix of her at the CN Blue showcase. :(

Anyways, I am sure people will still post news of her ASAP here when there are news. After all, soompi is Shin Hye's foundation....:) I always check here first before going to International forum!

Guest chicchic

Hi to all PSH fans out there!!! I have only high praises to our dear Shin HYe . after watching her in YB. straight away i became her avid follower.. My friend suggested me to watch tree of Heaven with Lee Wan as the main lead and oh mine! i have no words to say.. brilliant performance from PSH and as far as i know she was only 16 years old then.. I'm really proud of being her fan because she's beautiful inside and out..Wish her the best of everything!!

Guest ore0_gal

Hiiii all~~

I'm till here, not as often as I use to be (coz i'm literally on the International Site for like 10hrs/day?) lol.

yeh not much news of SH =(. I guess she needs/deserves a break!! I can't wait for her next project - and this forum and the international one will be flooded again~ =D

Hi all ^^

As you guys can see I has always been here and there( international forum)trying to keep this thread alive even though there isn't much news about her ( sadly)

Needless to say, I want her to rest ( as she deserves it) and studies well but at the same time I want her to take a bigger project this time since she 's till in the spot light after YB. It seems like her other co-stars taked advantage of this and it's good for them. She deserve to get her credit too ;)

Maybe I want too much ^^;;

Hopefully she has fun skying and bring some good news for us afterward :)

I miss her already!!!! When am I gonna to see her again ?!?!?!

:rolleyes:

Everyone, have a great long weekend,k?

Bye for now ^^

Guest sunnychan

anyone can give shin hye's international forum link? :( i'm looking at the first page but cannot find?!. this thread is

moving slowly now a days.:(

Guest MissMellis

anyone can give shin hye's international forum link? :( i'm looking at the first page but cannot find?!. this thread is

moving slowly now a days. :(

Here you go: www.park-shin-hye.com

I really need to update the first page. I spend too much time over at the international forum :D

Wow, this thread is not as alive as it used to be. I guess everybody migrated to PSH international.

I hope to see news of PSH in dramas and movies. Kind of miss her after YB because I just rewatched the drama.

Anyway, has anyone seen this MV yet? It comprises of PSH and Lee Wan in Stairway to Heaven and Tree of Heaven. It's awesome.

Thank you for your post, enjoyed viewing the MV/ I've seen parts and not all of the Stairway to Heaven and Tree of Heaven, I will start this monday since it's a holiday here.

please feel free to share more about our super talent Shin Hye. We love her so. :) .

Guest ore0_gal

everyone had a problem logging to PSH internation forum..i have...this ->"operation terminated" keep on appear.. :angry:

can i just ask everyone - is anyone else having that sort of problem? please let me know. =)

sissy - once we figure out if it's your problem or the site's problem we can fix it up for u from there. =)